3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

InnocenceGone

Dec 22, 2019
Hey Sir Im Sorry But How Many Characters (Love, Succubus,Like Witch) Are In Game From First To Last?
Sorry For My Bad English
I believe there are at least 6-8 succubus characters in the game already, if not over 10. Not to mention the story succubus that have appeared in cutscenes as well, and there are also different succubus races hinted at in game. As for love interests, there's only 1 with an H-scene atm, but there are more love interests on the way, at least 3 I believe, if not more, who will all have their own respective scenes. I hope I understood your question and gave you a satisfactory answer.

BigTombolo

Feb 20, 2020
If we base on how the game went till today (so with only the first two chapters) the formula is: 3 base succubi + 1 general + 1 "guest star" from other clans + 1 special temptation event (like the one where u have to escape with no weapons or the tied succubi).
There will be more for sure this is just the minimum amount of succubi per chapter, also be aware that generals have 2 sex scenes and I think that Zion said the douchess will have 3 scenes, but I could be wrong.

ToxicNoob

Oct 13, 2020
I believe there are at least 6-8 succubus characters in the game already, if not over 10. Not to mention the story succubus that have appeared in cutscenes as well, and there are also different succubus races hinted at in game. As for love interests, there's only 1 with an H-scene atm, but there are more love interests on the way, at least 3 I believe, if not more, who will all have their own respective scenes. I hope I understood your question and gave you a satisfactory answer.
Thanks Mate,But I Mean How Many Characters We'll See On The Way To Last Chapter Of Game
Zion of Olympus

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Thanks Mate,But I Mean How Many Characters We'll See On The Way To Last Chapter Of Game
Zion of Olympus
I'm not good with math, so please do the math in my place for the approximated number of succubi
4 leaf (or any clan that is the main theme of the game)
+
1 guest clan
+
1 temptation event
+
1 important succubus scene
X
5 chapters
=
number of succubi per game (may vary for more)

*this is the average succubi scene number for any game, excluding story scenes, characters, love interests, etc.

Last edited:

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Ey Boss Zion. And news on when the next chapter is released? We are already in December.

Oathakafaze

Mar 14, 2019
Ey Boss Zion. And news on when the next chapter is released? We are already in December.
Bro December JUST started? Zion said many times he's looking for an estimate somewhere in December and I'm pretty sure he's working hard af on it and if you're subbed to patreon, you'd see this chapter has way more content than previous chapters. He also mentioned before he'd hope for it to be a nice christmas gift so if anything expect it near the middle/end.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Bro December JUST started? Zion said many times he's looking for an estimate somewhere in December and I'm pretty sure he's working hard af on it and if you're subbed to patreon, you'd see this chapter has way more content than previous chapters. He also mentioned before he'd hope for it to be a nice christmas gift so if anything expect it near the middle/end.
Dude chill It was a simple question. And yes, I've been subbed to his patreon and follow the news.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I can't say for certain, my friend. This chapter is huge and might take a few days for the play testers to test everything. Since there are multiple paths.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nullx54

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
I can't say for certain, my friend. This chapter is huge and might take a few days for the play testers to test everything. Since there are multiple paths.
Thanks for the reply, I knew that it would be big given the time between the current one and the next, but the way you are wording it sounds like you are gonna drop a nuke on us (I mean that in a good way).

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Thanks for the reply, I knew that it would be big given the time between the current one and the next, but the way you are wording it sounds like you are gonna drop a nuke on us (I mean that in a good way).
Hahaha, indeed. Like, not only it has multiple paths/choices, it also has more than 10 scenes.
It's the biggest chapter of the game, with the introduction of some interesting new demons, not just succubi.
You'll see...

Reactions: HIVE014

mythril0101

Dec 3, 2019
Am I doing something wrong here? The boss battles are purely RNG,,, I am fighting the same boss 4-5 times in order to kill her, because if she keeps attacking me I will either heal myself endlessly without attacking (I i do attack I will die next turn) or I will attack until she tries seduction or defends herself. WTF is there level or item grind? I am searching everywhere but all I got is runes which doesn't help. also the character is equipping the runes instead of merging it with sword, is this the right way? how can I grind to be stronger?? or do I always have to rely on RNG and wait for the bosses to make mistakes or miss attacks? is there a discord channel for this game? and does any of you know other games with the same CG artist? thanks in advance to anyone who answers any of my questions! have a nice one folks!

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes