3.50 star(s) 103 Votes
Oct 24, 2018
Can anyone show me the right way to play. I died many times :((((((
Try equipping the best runes available and buying or having the best healing items available. Also, use iron will before starting the battle. It is also recommended you experiment with the skills available to you. I personally find the combat not that difficult and can do it just by repeating the same steps. Spider succubus is the real challenge since you also have to use antidotes if you get poisoned, but it is still doable even without obtaining the strongest equipment available. If you are struggling with the Spider Succubus, try challenging her after defeating General Gloriosa.

For the new succubi from this demo, I actually just repeated these steps without even equipping the new runes obtained from the new succubi and it worked for me everytime, beating every succubus at the first try. It also may depend on luck, but it shouldn't be that hard if you are fully prepared before battle. The steps I used were these.
attack
attack
(the enemy has a little more than half health here)
cast attack buff
heal
cast iron will
attack
attack
attack
(the enemy is usually dead by this point)

NoName267

Jan 19, 2020
Yo guys can someone tell me real quick how can i start this coz im walking like a dummy and dont really know what to do.
Wasn't playing a lot time so i cant remember every story part
Plz be mercyfull

DTu001

Aug 17, 2020
Try equipping the best runes available and buying or having the best healing items available. Also, use iron will before starting the battle. It is also recommended you experiment with the skills available to you. I personally find the combat not that difficult and can do it just by repeating the same steps. Spider succubus is the real challenge since you also have to use antidotes if you get poisoned, but it is still doable even without obtaining the strongest equipment available. If you are struggling with the Spider Succubus, try challenging her after defeating General Gloriosa.

For the new succubi from this demo, I actually just repeated these steps without even equipping the new runes obtained from the new succubi and it worked for me everytime, beating every succubus at the first try. It also may depend on luck, but it shouldn't be that hard if you are fully prepared before battle. The steps I used were these.
attack
attack
cast attack buff
heal
cast iron will
attack
attack
attack

attack
attack
cast attack buff
heal
cast iron will
attack
attack
attack
I watched some of the tutorials and found their health bar very high but I don't know what to do. My health bar is still at 100

Oct 24, 2018
Yo guys can someone tell me real quick how can i start this coz im walking like a dummy and dont really know what to do.
Wasn't playing a lot time so i cant remember every story part
Plz be mercyfull
if you're starting from the save file from the ch 3 demo, then first go down to start the cutscene, after the conversation in the hammerfall tribe is over, leave and go back, on the left side should be the new area for chapter 3

Oathakafaze

Mar 14, 2019
Six months ch3 no boss no animation just like incomplete ch2 3months
No collection room for ch3
No minions - actually i dont care about this
Look so plain
Hands hurt but what about last 5 months U even made incomplete ch2 for 3months exactly like this ch3 demo result
It is not that hard to make this type of animations cut moving parts and add them back to origin that all and not that hard for a collection room
6months ch3 demo = and < than 3months incomplete ch2 even €1 not worth this results zion
I dont know who faults or what u guys doing last 5months
but at this rate 3 4months/chapter! U better hire a new animator or work actually sad with this 5months plain demo maybe 7 8 months for complete chapter 3
Hope u understand
Get a load of this dumbassery.

• Angry
Reactions: kotlsupp2000
Nov 27, 2019
ch3 start with demonic rune +9 sword while i have+10from ch2.
Ch3 save file came with this update killed witch , havnt free killty 1609397221412580097129.jpg
My ch2 save file(killed witch)(freed kitty) not much difference but effective

16093957704161832705838.jpg

Oct 24, 2018
Look so plain
Hands hurt but what about last 5 months U even made incomplete ch2 for 3months exactly like this ch3 demo result
It is not that hard to make this type of animations cut moving parts and add them back to origin that all and not that hard for a collection room
6months ch3 demo = and < than 3months incomplete ch2 even €1 not worth this results zion
but at this rate 3 4months/chapter! U better hire a new animator or work actually sad with this 5months plain demo maybe 7 8 months for complete chapter 3
Hope u understand
It's not really the animator's fault if that's what you're going for. AFAIK, the animations are the last thing added once the chapter is complete, such as the art, the text, the battles, the code, the soundtrack, everything. I remember hearing that the developer can't send an incomplete version of the game to the animator, since if the animator sends the game back with the animations added for...let's say, the cow succubus, the game that Zion is working on will be different (if he/she added other parts of the game, like the fox succubus) from the one that the animator sends. That's why once the chapter is completed (which right now it isn't) it is sent over to the animator who quickly adds it (I imagine based on his track record on his previous works outside of succubus covenant). In this period where the dev can't work on the game while the animations are being added, Zion is planning to maybe make short side games or manga, with other artists so that he/she doesn't overwork the artist (Kainkout), so that essentially most of the time he/she will be constantly working on the game.

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2018
Look so plain
Hope u understand
Also, concerning the no minions, no recollection room, and the chapter being incomplete, as was stated when you played the game, this is a demo, the chapter is not completed right now so of course it will be missing stuff. As for the reason why, like it was stated in the demo, the artist hurt his hand and is now recovering, but this demo was still released as a thank you to the patreon supporters.

• Angry
Reactions: darkwhite1602

Qmotion

May 14, 2017
Look so plain
Hope u understand
I'm literally dizzy by reading this. holy shit.

Reactions: OmegaISLayer

BigTombolo

Feb 20, 2020
Zion of Olympus
The job is well done to be fair. Even tho I feel like the 3 leaf succubus of the chapter are not developed and boring. Don't get me wrong but they are not like black rose that loved daisy or the alraune that was savouring our cum.
The fox and cow ones are really good constructed, I love that you can actually save the cow. I just found a bit out of context the pic where the cow succubus is a chibi and cries over our death. We are talking about parasites that kills human, you can't put a chibi version of the killer just because she killed us for mistake it ruins the pathos.

The map is pretty good, even tho there are no minions I like that the map is not linear and you have to go back and make some backtracking, in the full version be sure to put hidden chest in the map so the real exploring fun will begin.

The progress of the story is what really keeps me coming back to this game, because it's one of the best, this is only a demo for chapter 3 but don't forget important characters that need to do their moves in each part. What's the leader of the bloody jaw tribe doing? Where are the generals that the queen herself sent in a mission? What happened to Gal and the Solaire (yes the embodiment of the Sun is Solaire xD). It's ok that something doesn't get revealed instantly but be sure to not let some characters die or it would be a pity.

Afaik the recollection room will come in the next updated with the animations. It's not Zion that makes the animations but Ind3x and I know for sure that he is capable of making great animations so I'm not worried.
I'm also very happy with the announce of a combat system overhaul in the next update and looking forward to it.

What else to say... Keep going with your amazing work.
I saw that you aswered to my comment above, I must admit that I was worried because you were talking about a demo. Yes, it's a demo but I can see that there is effort in it, I know how much time consuming to work on rpgmaker.
Have a nice day.

ax203

Mar 25, 2020
[QUOTE = "bobdylan8021, bài đăng: 4827117, thành viên: 2670659"]

[/TRÍCH DẪN] Thanks, bro!

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Zion of Olympus
The job is well done to be fair. Even tho I feel like the 3 leaf succubus of the chapter are not developed and boring. Don't get me wrong but they are not like black rose that loved daisy or the alraune that was savouring our cum.
The fox and cow ones are really good constructed, I love that you can actually save the cow. I just found a bit out of context the pic where the cow succubus is a chibi and cries over our death. We are talking about parasites that kills human, you can't put a chibi version of the killer just because she killed us for mistake it ruins the pathos.

The map is pretty good, even tho there are no minions I like that the map is not linear and you have to go back and make some backtracking, in the full version be sure to put hidden chest in the map so the real exploring fun will begin.

The progress of the story is what really keeps me coming back to this game, because it's one of the best, this is only a demo for chapter 3 but don't forget important characters that need to do their moves in each part. What's the leader of the bloody jaw tribe doing? Where are the generals that the queen herself sent in a mission? What happened to Gal and the Solaire (yes the embodiment of the Sun is Solaire xD). It's ok that something doesn't get revealed instantly but be sure to not let some characters die or it would be a pity.

Afaik the recollection room will come in the next updated with the animations. It's not Zion that makes the animations but Ind3x and I know for sure that he is capable of making great animations so I'm not worried.
I'm also very happy with the announce of a combat system overhaul in the next update and looking forward to it.

What else to say... Keep going with your amazing work.
I saw that you aswered to my comment above, I must admit that I was worried because you were talking about a demo. Yes, it's a demo but I can see that there is effort in it, I know how much time consuming to work on rpgmaker.
Have a nice day.
Thank you for the reply! About your opinion on the succubi, people have different tastes and I try to mix what people like, as long as it stays inside the lore.

The same way you feel about the 3 leaf clan succubi of this chapter being boring, I also received from the other succubi of chapter 2 from other people. That they were too serious or too "comic villain", or too "generic succubus".

Everyone has different tastes. Making an entire game with only black rose and the girls of chapter 2 personalities (which are by far my favorites btw, I LOVE extremely selfish and evil bitches) would get boring very quickly.

In short, I try to accommodate all personalities. Some succubi will please different people more than others.

Edit: The cow has a reason for that lol If you save her, you will get a bit more Lore that explains her personality.

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
Everyone has different tastes. Making an entire game with only black rose and the girls of chapter 2 personalities (which are by far my favorites btw, I LOVE extremely selfish and evil bitches) would get boring very quickly.

In short, I try to accommodate all personalities. Some succubi will please different people more than others.

Edit: The cow has a reason for that lol If you save her, you will get a bit more Lore that explains her personality.
I 100% agree with this mentality, and I'm grateful that you are not just serving the people with the same preferences as you are, since that would push away some fans. I for one like femdom to a certain degree, while some others like full on femdom with bdsm included, others like me just like a female with a bit more assertiveness, so I'm glad not all the succubi are bitches.
I also believe these differing personalities will really flesh out the idea that each succubi is its own independent being and not just a copy.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zion of Olympus

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
Yo im not sure how to report this but the mega and filesfm link are down, other links seem to work though.

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes