3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

nameofthenone

Jan 12, 2020
Why you do not answer then? I asked you that castrated men could be drained by succubus? I am just curious about Lore:)
I'm willing to bet the answer is yes (or maybe not since they won't be able to drain the good stuff without the sprinkler), but it won't ever appear in game as content. That'd be a boner killer if I ever knew one. If it does... I'll just skip over it.

abbazabba1995

Sep 20, 2018
In fairness to Zion, he has limited time, and sets of eyes. Over on the discord he has been very responsive to my lore questions, and is probably sleep deprived going off his posting times. A big reason for me becoming a patron is that he even bothers to interact with users of this site and answers as many questions as he does.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
I can't say for now. Sorry. The artist was injured but he will return next week.
He'll start a bit slower, to avoid injuring himself again until he's 100% again.
You know, despite Kain's injury being out of our hands, things are getting handled pretty well. Happy to hear that progress is beginning again with a slow but steady hand. Gotta hand it to Kain, dude is working like a man possessed.

Zauselbart2

Dec 29, 2020
Hey Zion,
do you plan to include more fetishes in SC? It seems like that most of the scenes are Ass-/boobs-/vanilla- oriented.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Hey Zion,
do you plan to include more fetishes in SC? It seems like that most of the scenes are Ass-/boobs-/vanilla- oriented.
What kind of fetish?

We have a list of included and not included in our plans:
-Included:
Corruption (Succubization), Face-siting, footjob, foot worship, ass worship, lactation, breast expansion and ofc energy drain will be included on the game.

-Not Included:
Vore, futanari, gore, age regression, lolis or shotas, scat and watersports.

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes