3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

Mobbob90

Jul 25, 2020
I like your game, for my part it is very well done. But some questions runs through my head, how succubi can have only two organs? What are their legs, arms, and even breasts made of? Because they seem to have consistency.
Is it possible in the future to ensure that succubus can become human again or partially?
Can you create a harem succubus clan for us? If you do that it would be just awesome! I want a Harem of all these girls !!!! Like my post for the developer to do that !!!!!
Based off the tone of the story and the anatomy of succubi, it is most likely not going to be possible for a succubi to turn back into a human. Especially through anatomy like how is a succubus going to get more organs unless its through magic. The harem of succubi would literally throw everything out the window and turn into a completely different game but it's understandable because these girls are hot. (my favorite is Daisy)

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
That was the Void Clan unleashed...
That's... a completely different beast altogether.
But in general, yes. Succubi also advance their technology. But their tech is directed to the study of magic.
You won't see a succubus with a machine gun, but you will see them use highly advanced staffs to conjure magical spells in the future, for example.
Well for the Void Clan, I felt that not just humans are afraid of them, but also angels and other succubi. There have been void war before, was that war Void Clan against the world?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Well for the Void Clan, I felt that not just humans are afraid of them, but also angels and other succubi. There have been void war before, was that war Void Clan against the world?
Against the universe. Many planets were destroyed. Yrdarvyr narrowly escaped because only a few void forces invaded the world. And none of the Seven Deadly Sins. And even so it was devastating. It almost brought the Sumer Empire down. And they were extremely powerful mages.

Cologar

May 2, 2018
Against the universe. Many planets were destroyed. Yrdarvyr narrowly escaped because only a few void forces invaded the world. And none of the Seven Deadly Sins. And even so it was devastating. It almost brought the Sumer Empire down. And they were extremely powerful mages.
Hello Zion, not sure if this question was asked already, haven't been following the lore development, but do the void succubus have desires to drain human men like other succubus species do? Since they're already so powerful, do they still take pleasure in toying with tiny specks of existence like us hoomans?

Reactions: bwardyunbip

VanillaChamomile

Jan 24, 2021
Hello there Zion of Olympus , huge fan of your games. Have you ever thought about making a merchandise like figurine from succubus covenant or should i say kainkout arts? Many artist on pixiv, small or big usually gets a figure from figure company like daiki kougyou, union creative or pink cat. A good example is Mataro's Lilith figure from pink cat, i bought it and loved it so much. If there's a lewd drita or rhea figure i'd buy it in an instant. But currently the only way i can support you is through patreon which i will NEVER give any of my money after they purged anime-related content creator (you're not concerned if you're next in line?). I wish i could support you by buying your merch or something, but the best i can do for now is spread the word of this game. Anyway thanks.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

alala69

Jan 4, 2018
Thanks!!!

-I should have said 'two main organs' instead of 'only two organs'. But their brain is very close to humans, but afflicted by an addiction towards life energy and a very developed stomach, to turn sperm into energy. They don't have lungs for example and don't need to breathe. They only sustain themselves with energy stolen from others.

-Succubi are magical beings. They are not limited to our mortal rules. Where the heart pumps blood, the lungs absorb air, etc. Their body is physical, but what dictates how they work is hell itself. I answered a similar question a few posts up. Their stomach distributes energy through their body using tubes, so they also don't have blood.

-Succubi are demons, not humans. Which means that they were spirits that took form in hell. The only exception are the lesser succubi without clan. Who were mortals and were turn into succubi by an incubus. And no, it's not possibly since the transformation is brutal, removing many of their organs in the process to form their new overdeveloped stomach. It's irreversible.

-There will be no such thing as a succubus harem. Succubus are demons, and even a warlock that might have hundreds of them at their disposal must always be careful while dealing with them. Here in SC, demon means evil, like the ones in the bible.
Ok thanks for the answer, I understand a little better. Too bad for the harem, I hope that one day you will create a game with a harem ;)

Full save??
Here

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Hello Zion, not sure if this question was asked already, haven't been following the lore development, but do the void succubus have desires to drain human men like other succubus species do? Since they're already so powerful, do they still take pleasure in toying with tiny specks of existence like us hoomans?
Yep. But they drain worlds instead of single individuals. Not that they can't drain a single one, but their hunger is too great. Many planets were left a wasteland after the last Void Wars.

Hello there Zion of Olympus , huge fan of your games. Have you ever thought about making a merchandise like figurine from succubus covenant or should i say kainkout arts? Many artist on pixiv, small or big usually gets a figure from figure company like daiki kougyou, union creative or pink cat. A good example is Mataro's Lilith figure from pink cat, i bought it and loved it so much. If there's a lewd drita or rhea figure i'd buy it in an instant. But currently the only way i can support you is through patreon which i will NEVER give any of my money after they purged anime-related content creator (you're not concerned if you're next in line?). I wish i could support you by buying your merch or something, but the best i can do for now is spread the word of this game. Anyway thanks.
Thank you! We will release the game on steam once it's complete. If you want, you can support us there!
I'm not too worried because we have alternative sites to work with in case patreon decide to ban us for whatever reason. And most of the developers I saw being banned included shota, lolis or bestiality in their products (Which the west hates with passion). We have neither of those. Aside from energy drain, our game is pretty vanilla and all girls look mature enough.

Cologar

May 2, 2018
Yep. But they drain worlds instead of single individuals. Not that they can't drain a single one, but their hunger is too great. Many planets were left a wasteland after the last Void Wars.

Thank you! We will release the game on steam once it's complete. If you want, you can support us there!
I'm not too worried because we have alternative sites to work with in case patreon decide to ban us for whatever reason. And most of the developers I saw being banned included shota, lolis or bestiality in their products (Which the west hates with passion). We have neither of those. Aside from energy drain, our game is pretty vanilla and all girls look mature enough.
I see, so they have a way to drain an entire planet in one go? Im assuming they don't use their bodies to do that right? Because for me it be rather comical to have a void succubus stretch her vagina to engulf an an entire planet

abbazabba1995

Sep 20, 2018
Thanks!!!

-I should have said 'two main organs' instead of 'only two organs'. But their brain is very close to humans, but afflicted by an addiction towards life energy and a very developed stomach, to turn sperm into energy. They don't have lungs for example and don't need to breathe. They only sustain themselves with energy stolen from others.

-Succubi are magical beings. They are not limited to our mortal rules. Where the heart pumps blood, the lungs absorb air, etc. Their body is physical, but what dictates how they work is hell itself. I answered a similar question a few posts up. Their stomach distributes energy through their body using tubes, so they also don't have blood.

-Succubi are demons, not humans. Which means that they were spirits that took form in hell. The only exception are the lesser succubi without clan. Who were mortals and were turn into succubi by an incubus. And no, it's not possibly since the transformation is brutal, removing many of their organs in the process to form their new overdeveloped stomach. It's irreversible.

-There will be no such thing as a succubus harem. Succubus are demons, and even a warlock that might have hundreds of them at their disposal must always be careful while dealing with them. Here in SC, demon means evil, like the ones in the bible.
I'm loving the world building that's been happening almost as much as the art, and how you've been taking the time to answer questions. I'm assuming that warlocks would be similar to Damia, with a bit more risk since bad things would happen for those that can't keep it in their pants. You have earned yourself another subscriber especially with the teasing of a February surprise.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I see, so they have a way to drain an entire planet in one go? Im assuming they don't use their bodies to do that right? Because for me it be rather comical to have a void succubus stretch her vagina to engulf an an entire planet
Have you played KOTOR? Do you know about Darth Nihilus? Wherever he go, he always drained the life force of the world, killing everything around it.
The Void Clan was like this. They can make a enveloping aura around the world that slowly drains everything in it.
They can also drain a single individual, like any other succubus. But that's barely a snack for them.

I'm loving the world building that's been happening almost as much as the art, and how you've been taking the time to answer questions. I'm assuming that warlocks would be similar to Damia, with a bit more risk since bad things would happen for those that can't keep it in their pants. You have earned yourself another subscriber especially with the teasing of a February surprise.
Thank you! Stay tuned! This will be a big reveal!

Cologar

May 2, 2018
Have you played KOTOR? Do you know about Darth Nihilus? Wherever he go, he always drained the life force of the world, killing everything around it.
The Void Clan was like this. They can make a enveloping aura around the world that slowly drains everything in it.
They can also drain a single individual, like any other succubus. But that's barely a snack for them.

Ohhh, I see, now thats a powerful clan of succbi, thanks for the explanation! As always, Im eagerly looking forward to play the next update :D

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017

7 Darth Nihilus type enemies?! The Universe is right fucked.

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019

bruuuuhh I was literally thinking of Nihilus before i read you referencing him.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zion of Olympus

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
-I'm always here with the community. You can just ask. No need to personally attack someone nor be rude.

-The artist hurt himself. He's recovering and many things that were done could not be included as I do not develop this game in a linear form. Otherwise I'll burn out of the development.

-Oathakafaze IS a supporter.

-We had an art overhaul before the release of the chapter demo, with dozens of new art included.

-I covered this a few pages back. I talked with the artist for us to focus solely on our games from now on. 6 months developing a chapter is inadmissible. We discussed many ways to speed up the process of production and will work solely on our games from now on. For example, he'll not take personal commission any longer. We did not expect the game to be so well received, so we never thought that we could focus solely on it.

Noble Able

Jun 3, 2020
-I'm always here with the community. You can just ask. No need to personally attack someone nor be rude.

-The artist hurt himself. He's recovering and many things that were done could not be included as I do not develop this game in a linear form. Otherwise I'll burn out of the development.

-Oathakafaze IS a supporter.

-We had an art overhaul before the release of the chapter demo, with dozens of new art included.

-I covered this a few pages back. I talked with the artist for us to focus solely on our games from now on. 6 months developing a chapter is inadmissible. We discussed many ways to speed up the process of production and will work solely on our games from now on. For example, he'll not take personal commission any longer. We did not expect the game to be so well received, so we never thought that we could focus solely on it.
Why you do not answer then? I asked you that castrated men could be drained by succubus? I am just curious about Lore:)

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes