3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Going at your speed you'd take another 2.5 years to finish the chapters for this game. That's one game every 5 years, dawg.

It'll take you 100 years to complete 20 games.
As much as I love the attention to worldbuilding, the number of games planned for the series seems a bit ambitious. A shorter self contained series with the option for spinoffs, sequels and prequels would be more practical.

Reactions: User1230

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
As much as I love the attention to worldbuilding, the number of games planned for the series seems a bit ambitious. A shorter self contained series with the option for spinoffs, sequels and prequels would be more practical.
Going at your speed you'd take another 2.5 years to finish the chapters for this game. That's one game every 5 years, dawg.

It'll take you 100 years to complete 20 games.
We are much faster now than we were before, I believe that a chapter will take 3 months from now on based on the speed we are going right now.

For example, the full chapter 3 is as big as a chapter and I'll be able to, hopefully, release it next month already. We started doing after Kain returned in February, so three months for a entire chapter-worth of content.

Also, keep in mind that each Era is self contained. I have these 20 games as a goal, to avoid reboots or "parallel universe" stories/if scenarios and the like. I only worry about the bronze age now. The rest will come when it will come.

Fushiro

Jul 3, 2020
We are much faster now than we were before, I believe that a chapter will take 3 months from now on based on the speed we are going right now.

For example, the full chapter 3 is as big as a chapter and I'll be able to, hopefully, release it next month already. We started doing after Kain returned in February, so three months for a entire chapter-worth of content.

Also, keep in mind that each Era is self contained. I have these 20 games as a goal, to avoid reboots or "parallel universe" stories/if scenarios and the like. I only worry about the bronze age now. The rest will come when it will come.
oh wow, not gonna lie i actually cant wait for this, especially since im not just enjoying the H-scenes but also the story after playing a few when i first saw this i was already digging it, also will we be able to use our saves from previous versions of the game when a new version comes out? thank you in advance for the reply! keep up the good work Zion and especially Kain! love the art style he has too

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
oh wow, not gonna lie i actually cant wait for this, especially since im not just enjoying the H-scenes but also the story after playing a few when i first saw this i was already digging it, also will we be able to use our saves from previous versions of the game when a new version comes out? thank you in advance for the reply! keep up the good work Zion and especially Kain! love the art style he has too
RPG Maker has a problem with saves. But I think that by releasing a full chapter without alterations in the previous one, they will be compatible.
This is why I want to finish completely the previous chapters (by adding the new sprites and art by Kain, since some still have RPG Maker default assets) so saves will work in the future.

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
Wait, found out just now, you can actually fuck succubuses and don't have any consequenses?
I thought 18+ part of the game was mainly focused around game over scenes, glad it isn't, but this isn't gonna make me fuck them anyway.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Wait, found out just now, you can actually fuck succubuses and don't have any consequenses?
I thought 18+ part of the game was mainly focused around game over scenes, glad it isn't, but this isn't gonna make me fuck them anyway.
If you don't see as consequence dying by full drained of your body from these succubus so idk what can you call a win-lose condition lol!

But in other side, there's a warlock that its studying the effects of the draining power from the succubus and how to counter the effects by F*ing the succubus and not to die in the process, so maybe we may or may not get to see anything related to this in the future

Reactions: User1230

Proxamin

Mar 24, 2020

Good call. Just because a lot of the H scenes seem to follow a "three strikes" rule doesn't mean it's a wise idea to indulge. For all we know, there could be consequences for those who take that route for most of the game (except for that bug in v0.4 that rewarded the player with bonus health lol). Can't really say Aeolos has a strong will if he keeps breaking every cardinal rule he was taught as a kid. You can be the strongest, most capable person and it all amounts to nothing if you take the succubus threat lightly (RIP Alphaios).

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
RPG Maker has a problem with saves. But I think that by releasing a full chapter without alterations in the previous one, they will be compatible.
This is why I want to finish completely the previous chapters (by adding the new sprites and art by Kain, since some still have RPG Maker default assets) so saves will work in the future.
I noticed that Lasthena laments her daughter even if you save her and kill the slavers.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zion of Olympus

zura2000

Sep 20, 2018
Is there a way to skip some of fights? I almost had a mental breakdown from fighting that spider woman and watching same cutscene over and over is just...too much...

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
Is there a way to skip some of fights? I almost had a mental breakdown from fighting that spider woman and watching same cutscene over and over is just...too much...
Do you know what f5 button does? It restarts the game and saves your time from watching the same game over scene again and again.

Reactions: Hero sama
3.50 star(s) 102 Votes