3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

kernane

Jun 26, 2018
Hey, it's been a while so, the games will mainly focus on the RPG world as we all see where it's going (FF Inspiration with all this futuristic thing). Is there any way to change the gameplay in the future ? (meet a succubus, develop the backstory etc etc..) do you have further inspiration in the gameplay ? Like a fire emblem (tactical RPG with all the crew of succubus you have xp) or a point and clik for the futuristic side more focus on the exploration.

kernane

Jun 26, 2018
They are summonings in Warlock Saga, they are clearly tools here succubuses are just a mean, not an end in itself.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
*Succubi not succubusses

As for Warlock Saga, I have to admit I am curious to see how this is going to go. I am guessing not well for the warlock.

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
*Succubi not succubusses
Thanks

As for Warlock Saga, I have to admit I am curious to see how this is going to go. I am guessing not well for the warlock.
I don't know exactly since game hasn't been released yet, but if he's in servitude to succubus queen, the best he can hope for is to be constantly deployed onto battlefield. Being a human, you ain't gonna get much from creatures that view humans as nothing more than food.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Crackers

Jul 30, 2017
Is there any way to reduce the flashing? It seems rather unnecessary each time I pick up an item to get a flash in the screen. Even when beating an succubus, the red light that suddenly comes up really bothers me.

Reactions: Zion of Olympus

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
*Succubi not succubusses

Thanks

I don't know exactly since game hasn't been released yet, but if he's in servitude to succubus queen, the best he can hope for is to be constantly deployed onto battlefield. Being a human, you ain't gonna get much from creatures that view humans as nothing more than food.
They are summonings in Warlock Saga, they are clearly tools here succubuses are just a mean, not an end in itself.
Warlock Saga is coming in a few days, so you guys can take your conclusion after the first summon. ;)

Maryus

Dec 23, 2019
-You are welcome! I'm glad you enjoy the game!
-I'll release the game on steam once it's finished. You might consider support us there, if you can~
-Yep, Kain had an injury due to overwork, but now thankfully he's back and we are focusing only on our games! Making the releases quicker and giving him the time he needs to rest.
-Kain is indeed a nice tribute to my friend and artist of the series hahahaha. Not to mention that is also a cool name.

Plans are to release the full chapter 3 next month, Meanwhile this month will have the release of warlock saga first chapter.

I can't wait to buy it on Steam! I hope that will be without censorship.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zion of Olympus

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
i smell b/s here nothing has happend
What we are going to release is the full chapter. Which means all art will be original for all characters that will appear.
This includes their sprites as well.

Not a single one will be default RPG Maker. It was a lesson that I learned from the main series. Keeping coming back to add something to a previous chapter burns me out as a developer. Better to release when everything is done.

So, yeah, while I give people some estimate of when I think it will be released, I don't have a crystal ball nor I'm God to say something without fault.

It will only be released when it's 100% done.

D

Deleted member 3113914

Hey the game is one of my favourites so far, i love the fact that it hasn't any futa or ntr bullshit and i hope dev keeps it this way. I was wondering when will the new update come out, im really excited:HideThePain:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 22, 2019
Things am excited to see in FINALL release for chapter 3:
1. Battle overhaul
2. New sprites for each succubi
3. Motion blur (with enhanced effects?) because say bye bye to animations.
4. General gloriosa fully voiced.
5. Hopfully a little smooth in performance for low specs PCs.
6. New love interests (atessatia getting a quest when?).
7. Fight with atleast one of the 3 head succubi generals?
Its gonna be super exciting!

TheKizzle

Mar 7, 2020
There is an area in chapter 1 near the ruined wastes (where you encounter Drita) that has an "old castle" full of life or some such descriptor.

Does that area ever open up later or has it been effectively shelfed by the devs forever?

EDIT: also when can we expect to battle Rafflesia?

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 102 Votes