3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
The animator is leaving?
Yes, although I love IND3X animations we removed them due to a series of set backs. The two main ones are:
-Many sex poses scenes could not be implemented due to how complex it will be to animate them. And considering that we have 30+ succubus per game we need to vary a lot. Many details such as saliva needed to be removed for example.
-I had to wait an entire month to go back to work on a chapter since I couldn't develop it while being animated. It needed to be the exact same version of the game for it to work.

There is an area in chapter 1 near the ruined wastes (where you encounter Drita) that has an "old castle" full of life or some such descriptor.

Does that area ever open up later or has it been effectively shelfed by the devs forever?

EDIT: also when can we expect to battle Rafflesia?
That area is for later.

And soon...

seziar

Dec 13, 2017
Ooh the suspense, whenever might it be out? It'll be interesting to see how exactly this side story works and how things are "arranged".

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zion of Olympus

BigTombolo

Feb 20, 2020
I'm still a patreon, I wish to ask if you maybe could put some developer updates with info on a label. Just to be complete honest with your supporters on what you are working on atm. It could be a weekly update with some informations. Other Devs are using this system too and I think it works fine.
I know how hard your team is working and I think the new artist for Warlock Saga is lit.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I'm still a patreon, I wish to ask if you maybe could put some developer updates with info on a label. Just to be complete honest with your supporters on what you are working on atm. It could be a weekly update with some informations. Other Devs are using this system too and I think it works fine.
I know how hard your team is working and I think the new artist for Warlock Saga is lit.
Great suggestion! I try to be transparent with people and say when the game is probably going to be released, but there are too many variables at this point.

I made a few test for warlock saga too, if people like it I could implement this on the main series. Like no small picture at the bottom left for dialogue. Instead a bigger picture would be better, so people will have access to most of the characters design throughout the story, instead on a fixed moment on their presentation.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Things am excited to see in FINALL release for chapter 3:
1. Battle overhaul
2. New sprites for each succubi
3. Motion blur (with enhanced effects?) because say bye bye to animations.
4. General gloriosa fully voiced.
5. Hopfully a little smooth in performance for low specs PCs.
6. New love interests (atessatia getting a quest when?).
7. Fight with atleast one of the 3 head succubi generals?
Its gonna be super exciting!
I am looking forward to this as well! Especially the part about smoothing the performance for lower spec PCs. I love this game but I have had the same problem as well Under the Witch's earlier version due to needing to upgrade my PC.

I'm not kinkshaming:WaitWhat:, just expressing my thoughts and preferences about the game since I plan becoming a patron after the next update. If you feel offended by that, that's not my problem.:WeSmart:
Agreed with your comment on all counts. To begin with, big kudos for becoming a supported of this great project! Also, +1 for the inclusion of futanari succubi as well.

Reactions: bwardyunbip
Nov 22, 2019
Succubi already have a tail on their back there is no point in adding another tail on their front.
I mean succubi already have their multi-purpose long tail enough to break their prey if they really want to....
So no giant dick is almost certain
This is a straight adventure, lore game. Not want those kind of fantasies included. Zion of Olympus good going straight ahead, don't make a turn elsewhere.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Got a question, succubi aren't born they are transformed from humans, or we have a case of unreliable narrator?
Clan Succubi - spirits that take form in the Scorching Hell and are assimilated into a clan.
Clanless Succubi - mortal women that were transformed by an Incubus.

The Hierarchy barely considers Clanless Succubi a true succubus. For them they are succubus just in name.

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
Clan Succubi - spirits that take form in the Scorching Hell and are assimilated into a clan.
Clanless Succubi - mortal women that were transformed by an Incubus.

The Hierarchy barely considers Clanless Succubi a true succubus. For them they are succubus just in name.
Thanks, got those mixed up in my head, gotta replay from the beginning to refresh everything.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
This is a straight adventure, lore game. Not want those kind of fantasies included. Zion of Olympus good going straight ahead, don't make a turn elsewhere.
This is an h game, it's meant to be kinky. It doesn't need to be super straight to be good.

Don't force your kink on others. There are plenty of games with futa content. Let us enjoy our futa-free game.
We are not even through the first chapter yet, there are going to be several more fetishes in this game, some of which are not going to meet YOUR standards.

Wow, so much homophobic people here.
Are y'all afraid of dicks?:LOL:
Sadly there seems to be. I will never understand how those attitudes find their way onto sites like this. I'm sure there's a different kind of site they would enjoy more.

Nov 22, 2019
Sadly there seems to be. I will never understand how those attitudes find their way onto sites like this. I'm sure there's a different kind of site they would enjoy more.
excuse me, you're one who need to find a site for your own taste. you're the one who walked in vegan shop & asking for a meat!
Imagine making a girlfriend and asking her if she have a dick. Take your bullshit somewhere else.

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes