3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
oh hello once again, so i played demo for chapter 3 it was really good, i wanted to know if the demo ends after i beat the new succubi or am i missing somethings, i also rescued the escaped slaves that bunny hid in the cave, also how does the building your own tribe work? or will that be fully implemented in the full chapter 3? thank you in advance for the reply!
I don't remember any scene with recuing escaped slaves. where and when was this?
Edit: just found it. I never noticed that bunny was given new dialogue.

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
Ok so I don't know if this will be fixed in the full version of chapter 3, but I noticed that after doing Bunny's side mission with helping the slaves and very clearly saving the slave woman's daughter, she cries about her daughter not making it while at the camp. Is their something I'm missing?

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
Ok so I don't know if this will be fixed in the full version of chapter 3, but I noticed that after doing Bunny's side mission with helping the slaves and very clearly saving the slave woman's daughter, she cries about her daughter not making it while at the camp. Is their something I'm missing?
just a bug that I noticed too

Reactions: Zion of Olympus

fcgsk

Apr 6, 2021
Is there a way to access the recollection room after rejecting the researcher at the captured succubus area?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
you should find six dream stone and when you do this go to the anciente temple e use them there will be a cat inside interact with this cat the protagonist will put it in the pocket after this go to you tent the cat will be put in there and now just go sleep
How fitting for the recallection room to be within a dream. This is a fitting example of theming :)

Valekouille

Aug 14, 2018
They are part of the Chapter 3 demo which is not completed, they have no animations and there is nothing to do except for the succubi.
Thank you for the answer, as for the collection room, is this a part of the chapter II ? And if a get it right the dream stone are "Mysterious stones fragment" ?

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
We don't have any plans for female protagonists. It's just not our thing.
We prefer to focus on men resisting succubi temptation.
So i guess the tag of succubus femdom over human females its also off the chart ;P ?
You know because of the white succubus recruit at that shack e.e ´´sorry if im not into specifics but maybe you know which succubus i'm talking about´´

maybe a leaf clan succubus mayyyyyybe can get in control of a female tribe girl for the funs maybe

calebecalebe

Jul 12, 2020
Eu queria me tirar sem dúvida na demo do capítulo 3 do jogo, esses são os inimigos totais ou eles vão adicionar mais súcubos?
e também estava passando pela minha cabeça que súcubos matam homens usando drenagem de energia e outras habilidades, mas se uma súcubo ataca uma mulher, eles matam normalmente ou como os homens

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes