3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

HartsRed

Sep 8, 2019
So i guess the tag of succubus femdom over human females its also off the chart ;P ?
You know because of the white succubus recruit at that shack e.e ´´sorry if im not into specifics but maybe you know which succubus i'm talking about´´

maybe a leaf clan succubus mayyyyyybe can get in control of a female tribe girl for the funs maybe
We'll probably see a scene with an incubus dominating a human woman, and there's also a slim possibility of a scene with two succubi having sex since we already know that Black Rose and Daisy were lovers.

However, I doubt we'll see a scene with a succubus and a human woman, since there is no benefit for a succubus having sex with a human woman. Unless they were lovers of course, which could happen if the woman was a witch.

Cologar

May 2, 2018
Hey Zion, just curious, correct me if im wrong, but semen is addictive to succubi and they just keep draining until their victim is dead right? Have there been any potions that are able to increase the amount that a man produces? Like if he just keeps feeding the succubus eventually they will be satisfied or something, just wondering haha

saabisgreat

Nov 12, 2018
So I haven't played this game in a while, but I really loved it. I was just wondering if there are now scenes where you have sex with a succubus without dying? It's not that I'd stop playing or something but I was just wondering.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Hey Zion, just curious, correct me if im wrong, but semen is addictive to succubi and they just keep draining until their victim is dead right? Have there been any potions that are able to increase the amount that a man produces? Like if he just keeps feeding the succubus eventually they will be satisfied or something, just wondering haha
Even if you can increase your sperm production, you would still need to take it from your bodily fluids.
And a succubus drinks at least one man per day... so...

Cologar

May 2, 2018
Even if you can increase your sperm production, you would still need to take it from your bodily fluids.
I see, what about a spell that increases the production of bodily fluids as well? Since a succubus drinks a man a day, would humans be able to develop a potion/spell that say increases the capacity of a man to store or produce semen in amounts that could satisfy a succubus, to maybe satisfy their "one man a day" quota XD Of course all this is meaningless is the succubus will just keep on absorbing relentlessly.

Speaking of which, I remember watching a scene in Dragonball where some bad guys absorb energy and drain their opponents or something. So basically Goku/Vegeta let them absorb so much energy they couldnt handle it and basically popped. So im just curious whether the succubi have a daily limit to how much they can absorb as well, or if they are just infinitey hungry.

energeon

Feb 6, 2021
why is there so much RNG involved in combat, i got such a long series of garbage tier rng, actually tilted :(
I found the game pretty easy, you shouldn't have any problems with combat if you equip the best Runes you have while using Will every few rounds to make sure succubi don't regen. If you're talking about the Spider succubi you should fight her later after you beat the 2nd general, not before.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
how it should be, UNLESS you get to introduce futanari but that's kinda kinky (i'm ok with it)
Agreed with this. Not gonna lie, having one of those (On an optional route) could be an interesting addition.

I see, what about a spell that increases the production of bodily fluids as well? Since a succubus drinks a man a day, would humans be able to develop a potion/spell that say increases the capacity of a man to store or produce semen in amounts that could satisfy a succubus, to maybe satisfy their "one man a day" quota XD Of course all this is meaningless is the succubus will just keep on absorbing relentlessly.

Speaking of which, I remember watching a scene in Dragonball where some bad guys absorb energy and drain their opponents or something. So basically Goku/Vegeta let them absorb so much energy they couldnt handle it and basically popped. So im just curious whether the succubi have a daily limit to how much they can absorb as well, or if they are just infinitey hungry.
I know the fight you were referring to. It was between Android 19 (The overweight looking one) and Vegeta. The older android saw 19 get beaten and ran. As for how this would apply to succubi, I could see multiple magically enhanced males teaming up against one succubus and transferring energy to her like a spirit bomb.

why is there so much RNG involved in combat, i got such a long series of garbage tier rng, actually tilted :(
I also suggest using Iron Will BEFORE combat. That can help you in your fights a lot.

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
Than there isn't that many of them? They can starve and die, I assume?
Unless there's a massive spoiler answering the question of where they get so many humans.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sure, we humans have farms with cows, pigs, etc. But we aren't bound to eat only one specific animal specie's meat either.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vinici

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Succubus Covenant CH3-Demo.
until somebody can confirm the correct title (SC Generation One: The Cursed Forest, SC Generation One: Argonauts of Kastalim, ...) i stick with SC. :whistle:

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 07.05.2021 (CH3-Demo)

Last edited:

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Succubus Covenant Generation One: Argonauts of Kastalim v0.5.2.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Its funny how this post has reminded me that this game doesn't have an option to hide the text like most other BFRPGs so I hope we can get that in the future.

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
Wha? Since when it became BattleFuck??? Have I missed some updates?
i guess battlefuck would be the wrong term, i was thinking with the succubus seduction attack the enemies can make that it could be considered a bfrpg, but then again the hero attacks with a sword and not his dick so I am wrong I apologize for any confusion

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes