3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

energeon

Feb 6, 2021
Guys how can i defeat the last one leaf succubi?
The combat isn’t insanely hard if you equip the best runes and keep your Iron Will active at all times. Since you heal more than she hits, you can keep healing every round until you have enough HP to attack and chip her down. The damage buff spell on the sword is also worth using if you have HP to spare.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Oh yeah that would spice things up. I think the doujin websites have started adding some these types of situations into a tag called 'domination loss'. Unfortunately its mostly the females getting their just desserts, wish more authors would make these kinds of situations where the male is the victim
"Domination loss"? I think I just discovered a new interest. I agree that this would be great for this game as well. As great as seeing a succubus get... Challenged 3 on 1 would be, seeing multiple succubi take on one powerful male would be even better. Bonus points if they take his drained husk and hold him up in front of an audience as a show of their power.

dude I just got like a series of terrible rng where my blinds were not hitting and when blinded they still got hits off on me. I did iron will pre fights. I finished the game so no problems now. It was just one long sequence of terrible rng
The rng gods were really not on your side. Your next playthrough will be better because there is no way it can be as unlucky as your last one.

Reactions: Cologar

Cologar

May 2, 2018
"Domination loss"? I think I just discovered a new interest. I agree that this would be great for this game as well. As great as seeing a succubus get... Challenged 3 on 1 would be, seeing multiple succubi take on one powerful male would be even better. Bonus points if they take his drained husk and hold him up in front of an audience as a show of their power.

The rng gods were really not on your side. Your next playthrough will be better because there is no way it can be as unlucky as your last one.
Ah, that would be lovely. One of my favourite scenarios has always been when a man forces himself on a seemingly innocent girl, only to get the turn tables on him when she transforms into a succubus and drains him ded. Another scenario would be if a man has some slave girls that he rapes then one day they turn tables and rape him, probably exhaust him to death or drain him or something.

A doujin with a similar situation would be this

Batatovisk

Oct 2, 2018
The combat isn’t insanely hard if you equip the best runes and keep your Iron Will active at all times. Since you heal more than she hits, you can keep healing every round until you have enough HP to attack and chip her down. The damage buff spell on the sword is also worth using if you have HP to spare.
How can i heal myself in combat?

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
How can i heal myself in combat?
Those little leaves you find from the shiny things on the map. While in combat you can go to items and use them to either heal hp or mp depending on which type you use. There is also upgraded versions you can sometimes find and that you can buy from the shop in the bloody jaw tribe.

Batatovisk

Oct 2, 2018
Those little leaves you find from the shiny things on the map. While in combat you can go to items and use them to either heal hp or mp depending on which type you use. There is also upgraded versions you can sometimes find and that you can buy from the shop in the bloody jaw tribe.
Wtf, i didn't see that i could get down in the list of options at combat lmao, i was thinking that "guard" was the last one, i just fought with all succubus until here without these itens xD.That was a fucking hell. Thanks man you helped me a lot

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
Wtf, i didn't see that i could get down in the list of options at combat lmao, i was thinking that "guard" was the last one, i just fought with all succubus until here without these itens xD.That was a fucking hell. Thanks man you helped me a lot
if you had win I have to say "you are a hero"

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

We just released the first chapter of Warlock Saga!
Even if you can't support us on patreon, by sharing and liking the post above you guys will help us immensely!
I will have to give this a look. If Warlock Saga is have as good as Succubus Covenant, it will be a great game. Also, wise decision on bringing another artist on board.

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes