3.50 star(s) 102 Votes
Oct 5, 2019
Not sure how to get in contact with you Zion, but I've finally decided to support you on Patreon. Is it possible to start out a low tier, and then work my way up, or is it just one tier per account? I'm not sure how it works.

Also, I'm assuming I'll get that sweet sweet discord access afterword's?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Not sure how to get in contact with you Zion, but I've finally decided to support you on Patreon. Is it possible to start out a low tier, and then work my way up, or is it just one tier per account? I'm not sure how it works.

Also, I'm assuming I'll get that sweet sweet discord access afterword's?
Thank you!!! You can send me a message on patreon or even better, join our community on discord.
The link for it is on the pinned post.
I'm much more active there :)

ZAAWARUDOO

Oct 19, 2017
Hey Zion - congrats on releasing Warlock Saga. Had a little playthrough last night, great artwork as always. I think for me, and my tastes with games, I need animations or at least some movement in general. Without any movement in H scenes it feels very static for me, i feel like I may as well just read a Hentai comic without needing to deal with all the 'gamey' extra stuff.

I understand that this is going to be the case for Succubus Covenant going forward as well from what I remember your patreon email saying a while back. This is a shame, but i understand. I'm not sure that I will be able to continue supporting the project, but this is not to take away from your great work, it's just my opinion as animations are perhaps a lot more important for me than others. I will keep and play your previous version of SC with animations for sure.

I will still follow your projects with interest of course and see how your great work evolves. Thank you

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Hey Zion - congrats on releasing Warlock Saga. Had a little playthrough last night, great artwork as always. I think for me, and my tastes with games, I need animations or at least some movement in general. Without any movement in H scenes it feels very static for me, i feel like I may as well just read a Hentai comic without needing to deal with all the 'gamey' extra stuff.

I understand that this is going to be the case for Succubus Covenant going forward as well from what I remember your patreon email saying a while back. This is a shame, but i understand. I'm not sure that I will be able to continue supporting the project, but this is not to take away from your great work, it's just my opinion as animations are perhaps a lot more important for me than others. I will keep and play your previous version of SC with animations for sure.

I will still follow your projects with interest of course and see how your great work evolves. Thank you
I understand. It's just that animations for a long series such as SC is no feasible. We have so many scenes per game.
Thank you for your support until now! Really appreciated the help!

Reactions: ZAAWARUDOO

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
If you're that desperate just become a patreon supporter for a month. It only costs a dollar.

Although, only if you can afford it. I do understand that there's a lot of people in the world where a dollar can go a long way.
Does the dollar tier get you the updates to the game? Looking at the patreon the $5 tier says access to the game but $1 doesn't.

Lesovikk

Sep 4, 2018
I used to support Zion on patreon back in the day when there was no gameplay just few screenshots and story posts, but these days even 1 dolar is quite a number in where I live, and I'm truly aware that Zion is one of the only few game devs who deserves much more that.

Oathakafaze

Mar 14, 2019
People asking for download links, have yall ever seen a dev who reduces the price of their game because of something like covid AND is constantly active here, on top of disccord activity and working nonstop on the game. The least yall can do is just wait til someone posts it and not constantly ask for the download link when some other bs devs laugh at their patrons xd

Nov 22, 2019
I redo the entire combat, please wait for the next update. :)
the thing which am most excited for.
yeaaah, thats the one, although in my opinion it would kinda hot if say 3 males were to attempt to "rape" a succubus and make her pop by transferring a large amount of energy, only to realise they underestimated her for a low level succubus and they all get sucked dry. Just a fantasy haha
you're encoraging 'rape' there which is a crime.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Yes, I reduced until the end of the pandemic.
That was very accommodating for you to do for your fans. That is even half as much as the monthly amount for ToT.

I meant "rape" as in they will think they have the upper hand, but in fact the succubus is just toying with them and letting them have their fun
This would be perfect for one of the physically weaker succubi.

Not technically - literally.
In this game, no means yes, and yes means die.

Cologar

May 2, 2018
That was very accommodating for you to do for your fans. That is even half as much as the monthly amount for ToT.

This would be perfect for one of the physically weaker succubi.

In this game, no means yes, and yes means die.
Indeed, a succubus who is physically weak, gets pushed down by one/several men, but then get drained by her level 999 poosi

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes