3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

hkgvop

Nov 23, 2018
actually that we really need a person who can post the link. It's not that we don't want to support for zion, but honestly we can't support because of many different reasons and one of this definetely we dont have visa, master cards or paypal anyway

Reactions: ToxicNoob

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
There are many hentai scenes, more than any other chapter until now.
Nemorosa alone has 8 big scenes
-4 With you (you unlock new scenes by doing her quest)
-4 with slaves
-4 after you defeated the mercenary leader with Nemorosa on your party and you can command her to suck him dry with any hole you prefer (you can command her to use pussy, tail, anus or mouth.)
then comes:
-4 for the enemy leaf succubus. Each battle brings 1 new scene
-4 with the imp
-then there are many small scenes like with mercenaries and bandits.
-And you can still buy your first harem girl, that brings another hentai scene.

Please don't spread misinformation. This is the most content rich chapter until now.

There are many ways to become powerful. In the beginning it's kinda hard, as it should be imo.
You are a novice warlock with one of the weakest demons, an Imp.

Then you gain new summons and new spells and become very powerful
-Buy equipment for all of them to raise their stats.
-Buy new spells
-Explore ruins to gather artefacts
-Do Nemorosa quest to upgrade her skill
-Buy better items for yourself.
-Bur better spells that range from healing the entire party to paralize oponents.

There is a plethora of ways to become strong. If the game was easy on the start it would be VERY easy in the end.

I admit, it's a bit repetitive with just chapter 1. I'll try to add more things to the new updates.

"Using fancy moves costs too much mana" -that's because you cheated, your mana pool is small and can be upgraded later on. But you bought the most powerful spells that were meant for chapter 3 - 5. What do you expect? Costing the same for chapter 1 spells?

I play tested this game many times, so did the testers, and by the end of chapter 1 I had all equipment Tier 1 for Kaalim and my summons and all tier 1 spells with 2 spells tier 2.

" Also always using a male blue ghost as the character in the sex scenes is kind of lame"
-that's because it was used on multiple men. I particularly preferred to focus on the girls than to redo for every single male. I don't like to waste money or time investing on males body.

-Regardless, thanks for your review. It brings light for what I should do better in the future.
Thank you for using the blue ghost. I and I imagine many of your players would prefer to focus on the pretty (Yet deadly) succubi rather than the male body. Not to mention, that frees up for effort you can put toward other parts of the game.

actually that we really need a person who can post the link. It's not that we don't want to support for zion, but honestly we can't support because of many different reasons and one of this definetely we dont have visa, master cards or paypal anyway
I'm sure Zion will update the link after giving his supporters first crack at it.

Garbage69

Aug 8, 2017
There are many hentai scenes, more than any other chapter until now.
Nemorosa alone has 8 big scenes
-4 With you (you unlock new scenes by doing her quest)
-4 with slaves
-4 after you defeated the mercenary leader with Nemorosa on your party and you can command her to suck him dry with any hole you prefer (you can command her to use pussy, tail, anus or mouth.)
then comes:
-4 for the enemy leaf succubus. Each battle brings 1 new scene
-4 with the imp
-then there are many small scenes like with mercenaries and bandits.
-And you can still buy your first harem girl, that brings another hentai scene.

Please don't spread misinformation. This is the most content rich chapter until now.

There are many ways to become powerful. In the beginning it's kinda hard, as it should be imo.
You are a novice warlock with one of the weakest demons, an Imp.

Then you gain new summons and new spells and become very powerful
-Buy equipment for all of them to raise their stats.
-Buy new spells
-Explore ruins to gather artefacts
-Do Nemorosa quest to upgrade her skill
-Buy better items for yourself.
-Bur better spells that range from healing the entire party to paralize oponents.

There is a plethora of ways to become strong. If the game was easy on the start it would be VERY easy in the end.

I admit, it's a bit repetitive with just chapter 1. I'll try to add more things to the new updates.

"Using fancy moves costs too much mana" -that's because you cheated, your mana pool is small and can be upgraded later on. But you bought the most powerful spells that were meant for chapter 3 - 5. What do you expect? Costing the same for chapter 1 spells?

I play tested this game many times, so did the testers, and by the end of chapter 1 I had all equipment Tier 1 for Kaalim and my summons and all tier 1 spells with 2 spells tier 2.

" Also always using a male blue ghost as the character in the sex scenes is kind of lame"
-that's because it was used on multiple men. I particularly preferred to focus on the girls than to redo for every single male. I don't like to waste money or time investing on males body.

-Regardless, thanks for your review. It brings light for what I should do better in the future.

Thanks for the response, regarding all the ways to get strong, i did all of that.

I got the Orc, I got the Ice Artifact, I did Nemorosas quest, i bought equipment for myself and my summons. And after all that the combat balance was fine, every fight was winnable.
My main problem is that every fight can be won in the same exact way because every enemy is the same and every fight takes quite a long time but that time is just spent doing the same sequence over and over (spam spells and heal once HP is low). 80% of chapter 1 was spent in combat this combat was essentially almost always the same thing. Fighting mercenaries or bandits was very similar. Only real interesting fight was the succubus and the mercenary chief.

I feel like the combat in this game is more of a hassle/work to get to the parts of the game that are actually enjoyable (the story, the characters, etc). So having the un-fun/repetive part of the game take up a huge chunk of gameplay time doesnt seem like the ideal way forward.

In Succubus Covenant i usually just avoided must boring combat encounters and only did the ones against the succbus which was cool because the succubi are one of the main focus of the game.

Regarding the spells, i mainly only used the 5 mp spell for the MC since he doesnt regenerate mana unlike the summons.

Regarding the sex scenes, I am sorry it wasnt my intention to spread misinformation. I guess i just much prefer the style of Succubus Covenant where there are multiple different succubus with a few scenes each compared to having a lot of variants for the same succubus/imp.

My favorite scenes are imp and the dance slaves vaginal sex scenes.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Thanks for the response, regarding all the ways to get strong, i did all of that.

I got the Orc, I got the Ice Artifact, I did Nemorosas quest, i bought equipment for myself and my summons. And after all that the combat balance was fine, every fight was winnable.
My main problem is that every fight can be won in the same exact way because every enemy is the same and every fight takes quite a long time but that time is just spent doing the same sequence over and over (spam spells and heal once HP is low). 80% of chapter 1 was spent in combat this combat was essentially almost always the same thing. Fighting mercenaries or bandits was very similar. Only real interesting fight was the succubus and the mercenary chief.

I feel like the combat in this game is more of a hassle/work to get to the parts of the game that are actually enjoyable (the story, the characters, etc). So having the un-fun/repetive part of the game take up a huge chunk of gameplay time doesnt seem like the ideal way forward.

In Succubus Covenant i usually just avoided must boring combat encounters and only did the ones against the succbus which was cool because the succubi are one of the main focus of the game.

Regarding the spells, i mainly only used the 5 mp spell for the MC since he doesnt regenerate mana unlike the summons.

Regarding the sex scenes, I am sorry it wasnt my intention to spread misinformation. I guess i just much prefer the style of Succubus Covenant where there are multiple different succubus with a few scenes each compared to having a lot of variants for the same succubus/imp.

My favorite scenes are imp and the dance slaves vaginal sex scenes.
I think the game is more balanced now. Less to no RNG in combat.
Balancing a game is hard so I'll take that as a win.
I'll do my best to keep improving.

Regarding the many battles, I might have overdone a bit.
Gonna be more careful about that in the future.

Particularly I don't like long grind times, but a bit grind, where you can feel powerful after buying the best items and spells available to that chapter always bring joy to my heart in any game :)
But I'll try to keep that as optional for the future.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
WS is way to hard and to repetitive.
I'm not enjoying it at all (and i love SC)...
It's a new take on SC. I don't think everyone will enjoy it.
Some people prefer it over the original, other are happy with the addition to the world, others simply dislike it.

It is what it is.

Wargreg

Apr 14, 2020
Ok i will give it another try.

Maybe you can give me some advices :

-How can i get a 2nd summon ? The 1st succubus i found is way to strong in her lair (i had equip the "divine ice accessory but i don't see any change)
-The only way to heal mana and life is to return to the main city ?
-To finish the 1st quest, do i have to kill all merc in all cave ?
-Where cvan i found sub quast or charactere quest ?

Thank you very much !

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Ok i will give it another try.

Maybe you can give me some advices :

-How can i get a 2nd summon ? The 1st succubus i found is way to strong in her lair (i had equip the "divine ice accessory but i don't see any change)
-The only way to heal mana and life is to return to the main city ?
-To finish the 1st quest, do i have to kill all merc in all cave ?
-Where cvan i found sub quast or charactere quest ?

Thank you very much !
-Orc summon is available in the ice school of magic quest. The one to rescue the students. At the ruin where time flows slower, seek in the top right for a summoning circle.
-No, there is a inn on the village of Najja. You can also buy potions and heal with spells from the Earth School of magic.
-Yes, only after defeating all mercenaries you can poison the Oasis. I recomend having a full party, Leaf succubus, imp and orc.
-I don't understand the last question

Wargreg

Apr 14, 2020
Ty for the answer.

The last question is about subquest like the one you talk about in your post.
I don't know how to get them from the magic school for exemple

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
This game got an update actually in December, but this thread itself didn't get updated. On the other hand because the artist for SC hurt his hand and had to rest for several months, Zion took the time and hired a new artist to make an entire new side game, for the sole reason of working on something while the main artist rests, so the idea of this being "milking" goes out the window.

I am gonna assume you are not aware of any of this since you think NOTHING happened since August of last year, when in reality the game got an update in December of last year and just a few days ago Warlock Saga 0.1 got released which had about 3-4 hours of gameplay in it.

Now you can go check these out or you can keep whining about things that aren't even true.

Last edited by a moderator:

GarryFromAccounting

Apr 13, 2020
Ey, a question regarding the recollection room in Cursed Forest. I found the cat in the ancient temple but I can't find out where I'm suppose to take it.
I've read people say "the tent where you sleep" but I can't find out where that is. Cause the tent with a bed "my tent" in the barbarian camp does not seem to be it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
Ey, a question regarding the recollection room in Cursed Forest. I found the cat in the ancient temple but I can't find out where I'm suppose to take it.
I've read people say "the tent where you sleep" but I can't find out where that is. Cause the tent with a bed "my tent" in the barbarian camp does not seem to be it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
there is a seperate camp just for you in between the the first couple sections, (in between vivid forrest and the decaying woods) it should look like a cave on the big map if i remember. In there is where you find your specific tent. that's where you take the cat to

Reactions: GarryFromAccounting

Garbage69

Aug 8, 2017
I think the game is more balanced now. Less to no RNG in combat.
Balancing a game is hard so I'll take that as a win.
I'll do my best to keep improving.

Regarding the many battles, I might have overdone a bit.
Gonna be more careful about that in the future.

Particularly I don't like long grind times, but a bit grind, where you can feel powerful after buying the best items and spells available to that chapter always bring joy to my heart in any game :)
But I'll try to keep that as optional for the future.
So will chapter 1 remain as is or will you tweak it?
Cause i feel like if the amount of required battles that all are very same-y will alienate a lot of people.
I want this game to succeed as much as you want it to. (I am also a game dev, not in the adult space tho :p and know a thing or two about game design)

Trust me the amount of grind that is currently required in Warlock Saga is wayy to much.

As youve said grind that is optional is totally fine. If the player is enjoying the game loop and wants to buy a certain cool item sure let him grind.
But right now 80% of playing Warlock Saga is spent in combat and the same combat encounter over and over.

In the beginning you literally have to do the same sequence for like 10 times.
Go to desert fight enemy (spam the same spell until the enemy is dead, no brain required) -> youre almost dead return to town and heal up

repeat this until you have enough money to buy the first basic upgrades, congrats you spent prolly an hour and now youre a tiny bit stronger and take more hits.

Its fine to have a lot of combat encounters if each combat doesnt take that much time but right now every fight takes at least 5 rounds. If those 5 rounds where unique and actually required you to stop and think for a second that would be fine. But you can just spam the same spell each and every time until the enemy dies.

Balancing and making a proper RPG is hard af. I see 2 possible ways of possibly improving the experience:
- just make the combat parts easy and short enough that everyone can pass it with relative ease (doesnt require doing hard RPG game design)
- actually spend a lot of time to think of various combat systems and unique enemies that take skill to beat (skill as in smart decisions from the player not just getting a strong spell/weapon)

the 1st option is a lot easier to implement as a dev and maybe you think its boring cause an easy game isnt that exciting right?
But I think where SC and WS really shine is the lore and world building. You should focus on your strong sides as a dev not your weaknesses. If you struggle with game balance and coming up with interesting combat encounters, just make it less of a focus of the game.

The 2nd option is also a perfectly fine choice but as ive said, its the harder choice cause good game design is just hard to do.

pls dont take this feedback as an attack, i just want to give my 2 cents as a backer of the game. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zion of Olympus
3.50 star(s) 102 Votes