3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Am relieved :)

SC holds a very special place in my heart. To play again, I'm waiting for Chapter 3 to come out :)
And the reason for this delay is that we added a lot!
All original sprites, the full chapter 3 with all succubus as it was intended, reworked combat (no more RNG), etc

You will see the difference when chapter 3 drops :)

Dahomi

Jun 13, 2018
I'm sorry, but I don't work with dates anymore.
Once the chapter is fully finish and properly play-tested, then I'll release it.
Is possible to add body transformation during the battles?(like a plant succubus or a small fairy drain you mid battle and her stats and body graduly get bigger as the battle continues).

Is it possible to add succubus allies in Succubus Covenant Generation One: The Cursed Forest game in the future?

Is there plans for adding pregnacy to the games?

Would the allies increase the lvs each time you cum inside of them?(possible pregnancy)

other suggestion:

1- I would like more valuable items.

2- More Allies and enemies succubus.

3- Capturing people and putting them in cell or farm for the succubus to feed on (slaves).

4- A place that sell or buy succubus ( black market ).

5- Convert an evil enemy into an allie by using items/deals/persuasive chat.

6- Using your succubus in strip clubs to gain money.

7- Succubus allies that vipe with each other will give the main protagonist increase stats( the opposite will give decrease stats).

8- During battle, the enemy uses H attack that bind the main protagonist. His allies have to attack certain number of times to break him free or that is an instant battle lose.

9- Enemy/allies that use ass attacks for example fart to posion the enemies.

10- Adding a command for the main protagonist to remove clothing and using H attacks on the enemy succubus.

11- Gaining a certain kink will give passive abilities.( for example receiving many vaginal attacks will give you viginal lover kink) = decrease the amount of damge you receive from viginal attacks.

Hope you guys like the ideas. Tell me guys what you think down below or have an extra idea write it in the comments cause i ran out of ideas :KEK: .

Finally, i appreciate your hard work Zion of Olympus and your team for making these cool, fappable:KEK: , engaging and fun games. Your games are the best in my opinion.(y)

Thanks.

RavioMakin

Jun 23, 2019
9- Enemy/allies that use ass attacks for example fart to posion the enemies.
Wtf no

By the way for the fight in Succubus Covenant Zion of Olympus you should take some inspiration from Monster Girl Quest battle setup, like alternative dialogues when you are low on HP, binding attacks and (yeah that's a lot maybe with patience and a lot of time) alternative h scene based on the way you lose.
Also i love a lot when the succ is trying to deceive you from giving her the killing blow (nice idea)

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes