3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
babykeem
Hey man, thanks for your review!

I read it and I must say that I love criticism! I changed the gameplay many times because of that.

I also removed the flash effect from many items because some people complained. They were excessive or unnecessary.

What I usually disregard is when someone comes trying to trash on something that I dedicated 3 thousand hours to create.
Calling "shitty", "crap", "should have never existed", etc

I'm here, interacting with a pirate site because I know not everyone can support financially. But have ideas, suggestions, etc.
Again, thank you for your time :)

pecard255

Mar 28, 2020
babykeem

I read it and I must say that I love criticism! I changed the gameplay many times because of that.

I also removed the flash effect from many items because some people complained. They were excessive or unnecessary.

What I usually disregard is when someone comes trying to trash on something that I dedicated 3 thousand hours to create.

I'm here, interacting with a pirate site because I know not everyone can support financially. But have ideas, suggestions, etc.
I like your project. I hope you continue with it and keep up the good work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zion of Olympus

energeon

Feb 6, 2021
Can anyone tell me what to do next ?
I think you beat the main game. There are side activities you can do though, which include beating the spider succubus, unlocking the recollection room, doing the Witch/Hunter quest and doing the two frost dungeons. Just use the searchbar and you should be able to figure out how to finish these

Pollatos19287

Nov 10, 2019
hello, what happen about original sucubus covenant and original designs of succubi
babykeem

Daehorn

Feb 10, 2018
where you get recollection place? I beat all succubi but i wasnt able to find one. I saw screenshot with some drushia/druxia? girl. Where can i get her to met my sword?

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
babykeem

ur so sweet zion im love u :love: its good you listen to criticism

Fushiro

Jul 3, 2020
hello there once again, i backread a bit of the comments and im seeing some like orc recruit (is that from the WS?) then would there be another thread for it? warlock saga i mean (sorry i was a bit confuse on the comments lol i thought like the recruit thing was in this game) also a manga about the game? shut up and take my money :v

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes