3.50 star(s) 102 Votes
D

Deleted member 3113914

This is an h game, it's meant to be kinky. It doesn't need to be super straight to be good.
It is already kinky and straight still...

We are not even through the first chapter yet, there are going to be several more fetishes in this game, some of which are not going to meet YOUR standards.

Hope not...

Sadly there seems to be. I will never understand how those attitudes find their way onto sites like this. I'm sure there's a different kind of site they would enjoy more.
What do you mean by "sites like this", I don't think this is a gay site, in fact it isn't, if it was I wouldn't be here. There are many many people who enjoy games as straight as they are in this site, but I noticed in more than one occasion that people like you always try to force their own kink on others, IF YOU LIKE DICKS DON'T BOTHER WHO DOESN'T.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I understand how pissed you are because people keep asking, but see It this way, if people are soooo intrested means you are doing it right!!!
Oh, I know hahahaha
I wasn't angry or anything! It's just that I don't want to promise a date and fail again and disappoint people.
I'll keep people updated on the development, but I won't talk about a specific release date until I submit for play testing at the very least. :giggle:

Gabranth2

Nov 11, 2019
I know you might not want to spoiler anything but Zion of Olympus what's the deal with the Angels. They look so tempting, ever since the Angel Queen showed up with her revealed dress got me wondering if they will be at the MC's disposal to amuse him anytime he wants.

And what if having sex with them grants the MC holy power to take on Succubus. Holy like purification of the succubus.
I know by now it might not make sense for the already built lore of the game but i'm just rolling some ideas that maybe will give you other ideas.

You've been awesome with your game and your comunication with the public. Take your time with Chapter3 :)

Fushiro

Jul 3, 2020
oh hello once again, so i played demo for chapter 3 it was really good, i wanted to know if the demo ends after i beat the new succubi or am i missing somethings, i also rescued the escaped slaves that bunny hid in the cave, also how does the building your own tribe work? or will that be fully implemented in the full chapter 3? thank you in advance for the reply!

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
oh hello once again, so i played demo for chapter 3 it was really good, i wanted to know if the demo ends after i beat the new succubi or am i missing somethings, i also rescued the escaped slaves that bunny hid in the cave, also how does the building your own tribe work? or will that be fully implemented in the full chapter 3? thank you in advance for the reply!
The demo only contains 5 succubus for now. Full chapter will have loads of new interactions and scenes with succubi and other important characters.

Your tribe isn't fully upgradable right now, since you only upgrade it by doing love interests quests.

parsified

Jun 20, 2020
Hi Guys, new to this game and just became a patron. This is a great piece. However, I couldn't find Damia he witch, and would appreciate your help. I had tried the top exit of the 2nd map in Vivid Forest. But I do not find any elementals to defeat. Appreciate your advices.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

parsified

Jun 20, 2020
Hi Guys, new to this game and just became a patron. This is a great piece. However, I couldn't find Damia he witch, and would appreciate your help. I had tried the top exit of the 2nd map in Vivid Forest. But I do not find any elementals to defeat. Appreciate your advices.
I understand now. It is supposed to be in the tower between the forest. However, that location is not open to me. How do we trigger this tower to be unlocked?

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes