3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

Gauste

Jul 17, 2020
Could any of you kind folks tell me how to progress past the protective barrier in the underground grove, or is this the end of the current build?

Either way, very impressed thus far Zion, keep up the good work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zion of Olympus

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Could any of you kind folks tell me how to progress past the protective barrier in the underground grove, or is this the end of the current build?

Either way, very impressed thus far Zion, keep up the good work.
You need to do the witch quest and have either the hunters or the witch on your side. They will remove the barrier.
To start the quest, talk to the guy in black on the Bloody Jaw Tribe. He's basically right at the center of the tribe.
He'll give access to the ruins where the witch is (close to your tribe, to the left).

However I highly recommend you waiting for the full chapter 3. Chapter 3 right now is barebones, nothing more than a demo.
Many new things will be added to it.

Gauste

Jul 17, 2020
You need to do the witch quest and have either the hunters or the witch on your side. They will remove the barrier.
To start the quest, talk to the guy in black on the Bloody Jaw Tribe. He's basically right at the center of the tribe.
He'll give access to the ruins where the witch is (close to your tribe, to the left).

However I highly recommend you waiting for the full chapter 3. Chapter 3 right now is barebones, nothing more than a demo.
Many new things will be added to it.
Ah, understood. In that case I think I'll use iron will in real life and resist the temptation to explore any further.

I've really been enjoying the level of polish you've already achieved, so I'll stick around on Patreon for the next release. Thanks for putting out such a great game, man.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Ah, understood. In that case I think I'll use iron will in real life and resist the temptation to explore any further.

I've really been enjoying the level of polish you've already achieved, so I'll stick around on Patreon for the next release. Thanks for putting out such a great game, man.
This month we will release warlock saga. The first chapter of a side story focused on the "bad guys" of succubus covenant universe.

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
Started this now and i have questions
Will inventory and saving anywhere be enabled during the game like a typical rpg or items will be used only in battle, and saves only in your bed?
Do choices matter or they are just for flavor text?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Started this now and i have questions
Will inventory and saving anywhere be enabled during the game like a typical rpg or items will be used only in battle, and saves only in your bed?
Do choices matter or they are just for flavor text?
-Yep, if the menu is not available you are playing the prologue. The reason why I removed the menu during it is because the game was design for a single character. If you open the menu while having many characters the game will crash.

-Depends on the choices. There are minor choices that will affect the game only. There will be choices that will be "transferred" to other games, but most of the choices are just dialogue for you to share your character persona like in dragon age origins.

DoxxiRoxxi

Mar 31, 2021
I just defeated the Greed Succubus and the path is blocked. I cannot get past the area on the world map. Is it because the game isn't developed to there yet or am I missing something? I've went to everywhere!

LeVocaloid

May 28, 2018
So after I defeated the first demon general I got stuck. Anyone got any ideas what to do now? Or is that the end of chapter 2?

energeon

Feb 6, 2021
where can i find witch damia?
In one of the areas/caves near the top of the forest, there will be a temple of sorts where you fight four elemental monsters. Beat all four and a door opens where you can find her. If you want her scene you need to go back to the first tribe and there will be a hunter there which you need to fight.

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes