• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 101 Votes

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
My PC is waaaay beyond those specs and still experienced single digit frames in that one area (inside the gates of the snowy base).
Every other area ran perfectly fine.
Are you playing in window or full screen mode? This seems like a problem that randomly affects people, most are fine, my PC isn't actually that much above the minimum specs required and yet i never had any problems with the scenes or any hiccups, but some people with beefier PC's had them and it's only that specific area it would seem.

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
yeah got that issue too. runs fine but inside the snowy city, holy damm, it gets sluggish as hell. gonna skip it for now. the art looks great, the story seems promising (bunny eyes ftw), but i just simply closed the game after walking around a bit inside the city, and i was playing in window mode. ill just wait to see if there is some sort of lite/compressed version to give it another shoot.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
yeah got that issue too. runs fine but inside the snowy city, holy damm, it gets sluggish as hell. gonna skip it for now. the art looks great, the story seems promising (bunny eyes ftw), but i just simply closed the game after walking around a bit inside the city, and i was playing in window mode. ill just wait to see if there is some sort of lite/compressed version to give it another shoot.
Well if it's possibly in the city you don't have to do much, just walk up to the top left house and enter, after that you walk outside the gate you came in through and later on you walk inside the castle, after that there is no more city.

I dunno how bad it gets for you guys if the game stops completely or drops to like 5 frames a second it will suck but luckily you don't have to do anything in the city just walk from point A to point B.

Maybe in the next update we can try to remove some of the snow and NPC's in the game in case they are the ones causing all this. If it's unbearable i just say skip the prologue and just go for the meat of the game.

Feb 26, 2018
I'm guessing your going with a Record Of The Agarest War style system(choose waifu, spawn mc for next gen based on choice), cool concept though I wonder if Rpgmaker can properly support something like that.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I'm guessing your going with a Record Of The Agarest War style system(choose waifu, spawn mc for next gen based on choice), cool concept though I wonder if Rpgmaker can properly support something like that.
Not necessarily. In Agarest the next gen is immediately after yours. I'm aiming for a Assassin's Creed "jump" in time. Hundreds, if not thousands of years into the future. So not all choices will be carried out, only the most important ones.

crazydave3226

Jul 26, 2017
played thru the demo, love the sex scenes, art style is bootiful and the story is quite good for a hentai game. For the battles, after encountering the first succubus i thought that it was gonna be a bit hard to manage but then after i noticed that there's a fixed level up system, the battles got easier and more balanced. you also gain many skills in said level ups. all on all looking forward to the future of this game. There are moments where the screen tends to freeze for no apparent reason but other than that things seems to be fine.

Last edited:

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
played thru the demo, love the sex scenes, art style is bootiful. For the battles, after encountering the first succubus i thought that it was gonna be a bit hard to manage but then after i noticed that there's a fixed level up system, the battles got easier and more balanced. you also gain many skills in said level ups. all on all looking forward to the future of this game. There are moments where the screen tends to freeze for no apparent reason but other than that things seems to be fine.
Thank you for playing!!! I'm glad you enjoyed the demo!

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
Well if it's possibly in the city you don't have to do much, just walk up to the top left house and enter, after that you walk outside the gate you came in through and later on you walk inside the castle, after that there is no more city.

I dunno how bad it gets for you guys if the game stops completely or drops to like 5 frames a second it will suck but luckily you don't have to do anything in the city just walk from point A to point B.

Maybe in the next update we can try to remove some of the snow and NPC's in the game in case they are the ones causing all this. If it's unbearable i just say skip the prologue and just go for the meat of the game.
nah it doesn stop completely. it only happens when in the "home city"(forgot the actual name of it) and only when outside. inside the house and cathedral/castle it resumes to its normal speed. even the map from the boat to the city which already had snow, if im not mistaken, also ran pretty smoth, and every single thing before that. anything after the city i really cant say, cause i havent gone that far into the game. and yes ive checked (since there was previous post about the requirements for rpgm mv) my pc is well within those specs. apart from that like ive said, great, really great artwork, story and setting too (games with succubus either allies or enemies are always a plus for me).

Reactions: Zion of Olympus

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
nah it doesn stop completely. it only happens when in the "home city"(forgot the actual name of it) and only when outside. inside the house and cathedral/castle it resumes to its normal speed. even the map from the boat to the city which already had snow, if im not mistaken, also ran pretty smoth, and every single thing before that. anything after the city i really cant say, cause i havent gone that far into the game. and yes ive checked (since there was previous post about the requirements for rpgm mv) my pc is well within those specs. apart from that like ive said, great, really great artwork, story and setting too (games with succubus either allies or enemies are always a plus for me).
Thank you! I think the City of Adalon takes a lot of memory, since not only has many NPCs and events, it was also made with the biggest map size possible for RPG Maker MV and I changed the resolution from 816x624 to 1280X720 for me to put in bigger images in the game.

So, a bit more memory will be required, I think.

barronsat

May 14, 2017
Thoughts on the demo so far...

Like others have said, great story and characters! I'm genuinely surprised, here I am playing this game, and I'm like "damn this is a compelling story for these 4 brothers training together and developing their bond" ha.

Artwork look great as others have said as well.

Quick game play suggestions that I'd love to see implemented, not sure if brought up already:

- ability to save more often
- skip option for dialogue scenes, especially/at least if you've gone through something one already
- history log for dialogue/actions, for when you need to see what's been discussed recently to make a decision moving on

The combat UI I get is pretty standard, but I feel there could be a clearer distinction for which character is selected/active. Maybe use of a bold color to highlight the current character's box. Dunno if there's limitations of the engine, but I feel it'd help to make it easier to identify the character and also just be more aesthetically pleasing.

Storytelling wise, I feel the pacing could be increased. I get that this is a more story driven game, and no problem with that especially when the story is interesting - but the physical showing of the game is slow. A lot could be cut that isn't related to the story, such as seeing characters walk around slowly during "actions". It's like with filmmaking - if a character goes from home to work, unless there's something important story-wise, you don't NEED to show the person getting his keys, going in his car, the entire car ride, getting off the car, etc.

Looking forward to this getting developed further. I see you mentioned animation might be added depending on the success of the game - I would definitely support having h-animations, even if just a few. I think it'd elevate and separate the game from the many other existing RPGM games that don't have it.

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Pretty great game so far! I really like the world-building here, the game does what a fantasy game is supposed to do and sucks us into a different world, and it does it much better than most games I've seen in this genre.

The artwork also looks great. I was actually a little worried about it at first glance, sometimes this style can go a little over the top and end up being more grotesque than sexy. But from what I've seen here the sexy is far outweighing anything else, so so far so good... Plus, it makes since that succubi will look a bit... exaggerated, so the art-style does work very well in the setting...

I also love the whole dangerous temptation and defeat-through-seduction themes, so the general premise of the sexy times here is very much up my alley. I especially appreciate that the succubi try to seduce us both before, during and after combat. Those little interactions when the enemy tries to talk to me and seduce and trick me into lowering my guard so she can get the better of me always end up being my favorite parts, so the more of that the better!

One thing I'd personally like to see in the future, besides just more sexy succubi with more tricks up their sleeves, is plenty of variation in the sex scenes, and I'd especially love to see some smothering. The succubi certainly have the bodies for it, it'd be a shame not to use them... I was thinking, if the succubi can suck our life force through their tails, that really opens up a lot of possible positions... What I'm getting at, is that if some of the temptations the succubi offer in the future involve me getting my face buried in their asses, breasts or between their thighs for example, I might not... say no to that...

So all in all, this game looks very promising. I'm looking forward to seeing both more story and more sexy times, so keep it up!

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Thoughts on the demo so far...

Like others have said, great story and characters! I'm genuinely surprised, here I am playing this game, and I'm like "damn this is a compelling story for these 4 brothers training together and developing their bond" ha.

Artwork look great as others have said as well.

Quick game play suggestions that I'd love to see implemented, not sure if brought up already:

- ability to save more often
- skip option for dialogue scenes, especially/at least if you've gone through something one already
- history log for dialogue/actions, for when you need to see what's been discussed recently to make a decision moving on

The combat UI I get is pretty standard, but I feel there could be a clearer distinction for which character is selected/active. Maybe use of a bold color to highlight the current character's box. Dunno if there's limitations of the engine, but I feel it'd help to make it easier to identify the character and also just be more aesthetically pleasing.

Storytelling wise, I feel the pacing could be increased. I get that this is a more story driven game, and no problem with that especially when the story is interesting - but the physical showing of the game is slow. A lot could be cut that isn't related to the story, such as seeing characters walk around slowly during "actions". It's like with filmmaking - if a character goes from home to work, unless there's something important story-wise, you don't NEED to show the person getting his keys, going in his car, the entire car ride, getting off the car, etc.

Looking forward to this getting developed further. I see you mentioned animation might be added depending on the success of the game - I would definitely support having h-animations, even if just a few. I think it'd elevate and separate the game from the many other existing RPGM games that don't have it.
Thank you for playing and to leave a comment here!!! Absolutely! I'll try to improve!

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes