3.50 star(s) 102 Votes
Nov 23, 2017
just finished playing the beta ,the game is amazing and is way better than most japanese mosnter girl games. i will support you on patreon, good luck on the next chapters sir

Reactions: Zion of Olympus

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
just finished playing the beta ,the game is amazing and is way better than most japanese mosnter girl games. i will support you on patreon, good luck on the next chapters sir
Thank you so much! I'm working on it as we speak!

MisterMetekour

Mar 26, 2019
Thank you so much! I'm working on it as we speak!
Any plan on voice actors for the succubus/angels and main female roles? Always love that shit. Also, muscle girls... :pensive:

Bet a year or two from now if this game gets popular (which with the thought of world building you've put into it thus far), we'll be seeing a few anime OVAs...

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Any plan on voice actors for the succubus/angels and main female roles? Always love that shit. Also, muscle girls... :pensive:

Bet a year or two from now if this game gets popular (which with the thought of world building you've put into it thus far), we'll be seeing a few anime OVAs...
Thank you!!! I hope so! My dream is to add Japanese voice actress to the succubus scenes, the Japanese VA are the best. You can be sure that with enough support on patreon I'll do that! At least one scene for each girl would be perfect for me.

May 15, 2018
Thank you!!! We tried to reach a big/average proportion with him. You can see that Leafhair vagina is very open, but nothing too extreme.

Thank you for playing!!!
i have always been drawn to Main Character being half the strength and size of the enemies. only way to fix that would be to allow editing of actual height and weight of MC's.

Sep 1, 2018
As embarrassing as it sounds, I'm stuck in the city. I can't climb the staircase in the middle (where I apparently need to go), when I try I get the message "None may enter without summons". There's a house in the upper left with the marker that suggests I should be able to enter it, but I can't enter that either.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
As embarrassing as it sounds, I'm stuck in the city. I can't climb the staircase in the middle (where I apparently need to go), when I try I get the message "None may enter without summons". There's a house in the upper left with the marker that suggests I should be able to enter it, but I can't enter that either.
That is strange, are you sure you are clicking on the door of the house? Try clicking on the door itself just above the marker that indicates the entrance of the house.

Sep 1, 2018
That is strange, are you sure you are clicking on the door of the house? Try clicking on the door itself just above the marker that indicates the entrance of the house.
I've tried clicking on the door, as well as walking into it and pressing space while in front of it, but there's still no response. Could it be a bug?

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I've tried clicking on the door, as well as walking into it and pressing space while in front of it, but there's still no response. Could it be a bug?
This is the first time i am hearing about this so i am not sure what it is. I just replayed my game to be sure and i was able to go in and out no problems, maybe your game got corrupted or something? Try downloading a new file.

mickr0

May 28, 2017
I took a peek inside the game files, i have to say that i like the world/level design so far. Every forest seems to be unique in its own way. Would love to see more NPC interactions tho (they could talk about the game's lore or just give gameplay hints or sidequests).
Also,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I took a peek inside the game files, i have to say that i like the world/level design so far. Every forest seems to be unique in its own way. Would love to see more NPC interactions tho (they could talk about the game's lore or just give gameplay hints or sidequests).
Also,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Map048 - Copy.png
Yep, but not all of it lol
It's just too big.

JPatrick

Oct 12, 2018
Does the dev team plan on adding animation to the H-scenes, it would really enhance the gaming experience

Reiga711

Jul 30, 2018
Loved the demo... Cannot wait for the official release... Its gonna be posted here, right?

Storywise, the prologue is awesome. Love the interactions between the MC and his bros... Kinda reminds me of FFXV, but still nice.

I like how the story used a future setting, before slowly setting up everything. Its like, a huge saga.

Normally from what I see, the story usually focuses on 'present time', where the story starts.

This took a whole different approach. Instead, you started off at the very beginning, all history stuff etc. That's a plus in my book.

You're telling us the entire story bit by bit, instead of telling us one part, before telling us... 'Okay, that's the story. If you want to know the backstory, go watch/read/play the prequels'... That's good, cuz it keeps me wanting to know more.

We know the end part, that is, futuristic setting wanting to defeat succubi. And now we have the start, so I'm really looking forward to the upcoming installments

SkyVP

Dec 13, 2018
Tbh, the gameplay, story, chemistry between characters and song are good, not to mention those THICC SUCC THO. The only complain i have is, if i want to play a hentai game. I probably just want some quick sex scene in game with just a little bit focus on the story and not a story heavy game(which is this game). This is just my opinion, so dont take it seriously, regardless, its very good :)

simsalabim

Apr 29, 2017
Tbh, the gameplay, story, chemistry between characters and song are good, not to mention those THICC SUCC THO. The only complain i have is, if i want to play a hentai game. I probably just want some quick sex scene in game with just a little bit focus on the story and not a story heavy game(which is this game). This is just my opinion, so dont take it seriously, regardless, its very good :)
Those who want quick H-content can download a complete save and visit the inevitable gallery mode.

At risk of sounding abrasive, what would your solution be here? People who don't like long games probably won't play it, the same thing could go for many AAA RPGs without H-content. If you dislike a certain type of game, you don't play it. Simple.

You can debate whether or not it's too long/deep within the boundaries of the mechanics (too many fetch quests or too much dialog for example) but you probably shouldn't disparage the genre for being what it is.

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes