3.50 star(s) 102 Votes
Feb 24, 2019
For some reason, my game runs on way too much memory for my rig to handle. Normally, I can run other RPGM games like the Last Sovereign among them. Also, saving on the game is tedious. I get wanting to use the rest mechanic to restore all hp/mp etc. but to use it to save as well can ruin the pacing of your game. I had to watch a long cutscene then go back to the house to save and come back to fight with the succubus. Keep in mind that it was my first battle too.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
For some reason, my game runs on way too much memory for my rig to handle. Normally, I can run other RPGM games like the Last Sovereign among them. Also, saving on the game is tedious. I get wanting to use the rest mechanic to restore all hp/mp etc. but to use it to save as well can ruin the pacing of your game. I had to watch a long cutscene then go back to the house to save and come back to fight with the succubus. Keep in mind that it was my first battle too.
Are you playing full screen or windowed? Seems some ppl have a problem with full screen but windowed mode is fine, you can also stretch the windowed mode across the whole screen. You can save the game right in front of the succubus you fight, since there is a fire camp before her in the woods and there are a few more fire camps in the woods you can save at.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
-If you skip the prologue, you can start on the beach
-You can activate and save on fireplaces around the world. No need to go back to Adalon to save.
-It was a mistake I did, I did not activated the option for you to save everywhere if you don't skip the prologue. If you skip, the option is available.

Thank you for playing! I'm working on the first chapter already, so everything will be fixed.

Reactions: I love footjobs
Feb 24, 2019
Are you playing full screen or windowed? Seems some ppl have a problem with full screen but windowed mode is fine, you can also stretch the windowed mode across the whole screen. You can save the game right in front of the succubus you fight, since there is a fire camp before her in the woods and there are a few more fire camps in the woods you can save at.
Thanks for the help. I did play on full screen, so I'll adjust it. Also, thanks for the tip as well, but I still stand with my point on the save mechanic.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Thanks for the help. I did play on full screen, so I'll adjust it. Also, thanks for the tip as well, but I still stand with my point on the save mechanic.
No worries, in the next update you will be able to save anywhere you want at any time.

Feb 24, 2019
-If you skip the prologue, you can start on the beach
-You can activate and save on fireplaces around the world. No need to go back to Adalon to save.
-It was a mistake I did, I did not activated the option for you to save everywhere if you don't skip the prologue. If you skip, the option is available.

Thank you for playing! I'm working on the first chapter already, so everything will be fixed.
And thank you for providing me with it! I hope you're able to fix what's causing a memory bloat with fullscreen soon. Meanwhile, I'll continue playing it to see what's good, and what may need improvement from my perspective.

Reactions: Zion of Olympus

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
So NTR then?
There is no NTR, not unless you consider an Incubus turning some Succubus that you will fight in the future a form of NTR because he fucked them before they got to fuck you.

But as in someone fucking your love interests or taking them away from you, that wont be in the game and if there is something like that in the distant future it will be entirely up to the player if he wants or doesn't want to see that, since this game will be all about the choices players make.

Last edited:
Feb 24, 2019
Ok, so I just finished playing your demo, and I've got to say that it has potential to become a good ero game.

Some things that I feel that I have to address... (Subjective, of course)

1) A lot of exposition in the story can make things feel slow and boring to read. Coupled with the fact that you have to go to a bonfire to save makes it more tedious, though I know that the saving will get patched out later.

2) (Feel free to ignore since it's possibly my lower-than-average rig I'm running the game on) I'm having framerate issues with the game. Specifically when I enter/exit an area, or when it's my turn during the battle and I have to select something to do. I'd run at a constant 60 fps, and in specific spots, it drops to like 10-3 fps.

3) Again, memory bloating problems that actually caused my game to crash, even in windowed mode. If I may ask, what are the minimum specs required to play the game? I can't blame you for not catering to the lowest common denominator which would be my rig which is why I would like to know.

4) The art exceeds my expectations of art quality in handrawn ero games, and in my opinion is on par or surpasses the likes of Tower of Trample and Monster Girl Quest which have great art in of itself.

Overall, I'm liking the demo version so far. Hope there's more to be excited for in both ways lol.

Some questions (don't have to answer); are those tags up there for future versions? If so, how often will they appear? (For me, specifically footjob. Asking for my friend here lmao.)

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
There is no NTR, not unless you consider an Incubus turning some Succubus that you will fight in the future a form of NTR because he fucked them before they got to fuck you.

But as in someone fucking your love interests or taking them away from you, that wont be in the game and if there is something like that in the distant future it will be entirely up to the player if he wants or doesn't want to see that, since this game will be all about the choices players make.
Thanks for the clear answer, I have zero issues with whatever the incubus does with any random succubus. Hopefully that won't spill into the love interests in the future.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Ok, so I just finished playing your demo, and I've got to say that it has potential to become a good ero game.

Some things that I feel that I have to address... (Subjective, of course)

1) A lot of exposition in the story can make things feel slow and boring to read. Coupled with the fact that you have to go to a bonfire to save makes it more tedious, though I know that the saving will get patched out later.

2) (Feel free to ignore since it's possibly my lower-than-average rig I'm running the game on) I'm having framerate issues with the game. Specifically when I enter/exit an area, or when it's my turn during the battle and I have to select something to do. I'd run at a constant 60 fps, and in specific spots, it drops to like 10-3 fps.

3) Again, memory bloating problems that actually caused my game to crash, even in windowed mode. If I may ask, what are the minimum specs required to play the game? I can't blame you for not catering to the lowest common denominator which would be my rig which is why I would like to know.

4) The art exceeds my expectations of art quality in handrawn ero games, and in my opinion is on par or surpasses the likes of Tower of Trample and Monster Girl Quest which have great art in of itself.

Overall, I'm liking the demo version so far. Hope there's more to be excited for in both ways lol.

Some questions (don't have to answer); are those tags up there for future versions? If so, how often will they appear? (For me, specifically footjob. Asking for my friend here lmao.)
Thank you for playing!

1- The beginning of a generation can be a bit story heavy. I will try to improve that in the next one and also to create an skip option for people that don't care about story. But I NEED to present the world to you before you go out, especially since it's an original world and with each generation the factions and the Era itself will change. We are in the bronze age, then comes medieval (crusades), Victorian era (industrial revolution), present (our time) and finally future (the beginning of the game). There is just to much story and lore.

2- I see. I'll try to improve on that, but a LOT of issues were solved by running the game in windowed mode for some people.

3- I think it's the same for rpg maker mv

4-Thank you, if you can, take a look at the image with clans I posted above, and tell me your favorite!

Feb 24, 2019
Thank you for playing!

1- The beginning of a generation can be a bit story heavy. I will try to improve that in the next one and also to create an skip option for people that don't care about story. But I NEED to present the world to you before you go out, especially since it's an original world and with each generation the factions and the Era itself will change. We are in the bronze age, then comes medieval (crusades), Victorian era (industrial revolution), present (our time) and finally future (the beginning of the game). There is just to much story and lore.

2- I see. I'll try to improve on that, but a LOT of issues were solved by running the game in windowed mode for some people.

3- I think it's the same for rpg maker mv

4-Thank you, if you can, take a look at the image with clans I posted above, and tell me your favorite!
Thanks for responding to my post. Now, for my favorite clan, that would be the Crimson Bloods not for just how they look, but how I can imagine them sucking the mc in both ways lol.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Thanks for responding to my post. Now, for my favorite clan, that would be the Crimson Bloods not for just how they look, but how I can imagine them sucking the mc in both ways lol.
43d.gif

They are my favorite clan too, can't wait to see them in the game and have them give the mc a big SUCC.

• Haha
Feb 26, 2018
Very nice so far. I'm impressed.
Although, I gotta gripe, I feel like the MC should be better endowed to suit/compliment the exaggerated porportions of these lovely succubi.
I don't like the aesthetic of throwing a pencil down a hallway if you feel me my dude.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Very nice so far. I'm impressed.
Although, I gotta gripe, I feel like the MC should be better endowed to suit/compliment the exaggerated porportions of these lovely succubi.
I don't like the aesthetic of throwing a pencil down a hallway if you feel me my dude.
Thank you!!! We tried to reach a big/average proportion with him. You can see that Leafhair vagina is very open, but nothing too extreme.

Thank you for playing!!!

Reactions: shadowxsteel

shadowxsteel

Jan 26, 2018
Thank you!!! We tried to reach a big/average proportion with him. You can see that Leafhair vagina is very open, but nothing too extreme.

Thank you for playing!!!
Hi Olympus! Just wondering is one of the three love interests going to be an angel or are the 3 planned partners going to be human?

biggienpac

Jul 9, 2018
Just checked this game and pledged to this potential masterpiece! Homeboy Olympus here really does the concept of Monster Girl without the actual monster bullshit like snake tails and horse bodies and instead, are just given various thicc succubi.

I think the dick size is totally fine and makes the dude being called "boy" by whoever he's fucking realistic since if he was hung like a horse it'd take the immersion away from it.

The only thing I'm actually disappointed about is the avoidance of /ss/ which I hope gets snook in at some point. It felt like a huge missed opportunity to not have the prequel where you start not have the MC with the 3 others go around tappin assat some point.

That's just me being picky though.

Also, discord please!

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes