3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

kingmich

May 21, 2017
ok.
1. this Storyline is great who ever plan the storyline i would love to shake their left hand (cause.. ya LOL)
2. really need an option to save everywhere but i saw u said its in the new build so thats good.
3.im not sure but i think im only one for this the game will crash or just freeze up in some cutscenes it only happens if ur in textbox for too long but it still does happen for me.

but god damn this game is great i want more of this i cant wait see more of storyline for this now i just want find an other h game with a good storyline like this while i wait for the game demo updates.

PS: heres to hoping to see "Bunny' more!

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
ok.
1. this Storyline is great who ever plan the storyline i would love to shake their left hand (cause.. ya LOL)
2. really need an option to save everywhere but i saw u said its in the new build so thats good.
3.im not sure but i think im only one for this the game will crash or just freeze up in some cutscenes it only happens if ur in textbox for too long but it still does happen for me.

but god damn this game is great i want more of this i cant wait see more of storyline for this now i just want find an other h game with a good storyline like this while i wait for the game demo updates.

PS: heres to hoping to see "Bunny' more!
Thank you!!! I'll look into it! Let's see if I can find out what it is!

Reactions: Canto Forte

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
In my opinion this game is great in some aspects however there are some things I find less than desirable. For one displaying the story full front here without an ability to just skip into the real meat into the feels like a mistake that is why some hentai games ask do you want to skip the prologue should you not care for the story. In this case the story's slow pacing bores me way too much to get fully invested.

Take the Monster Girl Quest games as an example since they are more story driven games. The plot wastes no time kicking in to introducing our main protagonists Luka and Alice within the first 15 minutes in the game as well as slipping in a taste of the h-scenes quality via the slime girl in order to hook you further. In comparison you have a long and uninteresting spaceship narrative dump featuring uninteresting characters. Then we have the H-scenes themselves, The first H scene was the main reason I dropped the game initially since it was long and drawn out.

A genuine comparrison I want to use is Succubus Prison House of Lewd Demons while the scenes in that game are equally drawn out at times what prevents them from being an absolute bore fest is the looped animations, great art, voice acting, the eerie tone, music, and the use of the camera. While I am not expecting you to make each scene as of equal quality as Succubus Prison since for a small team sounds crazy to pull off but if you are going to have long scenes either make them interesting or remove the fluff. arousal at least to me is a more in the moment type feel as some people are willing to ignore the flaws if they are aroused well and long enough until that feeling fades. once that feeling fades you open your eyes to realize what you have been fapping to turns out to be long and boring instantly killing that boner the longer you are watching that sexy picture won't be sexy if you are no longer aroused.

Crome18

May 9, 2017
This will probably never happen in this game but maybe in the ones to come (or just the next chapters) I would love to be able to become one with the Hell side of the game sometime in the feature like you learned so much how bad humanity actually is and now you just want to destroy it (basically would mean you become a Incubus like these that already exist?)

svolozhanin7

Jul 25, 2018
Man, the new Assassin's Creed looks pretty good!

Jokes aside, I like everything so far, one thing that I notice is that since our first ancestor has a default name it means he has to have a default personality/past/taste in women which I would like to know in order to keep the "canon" part in check.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
In my opinion this game is great in some aspects however there are some things I find less than desirable. For one displaying the story full front here without an ability to just skip into the real meat into the feels like a mistake that is why some hentai games ask do you want to skip the prologue should you not care for the story. In this case the story's slow pacing bores me way too much to get fully invested.

Take the Monster Girl Quest games as an example since they are more story driven games. The plot wastes no time kicking in to introducing our main protagonists Luka and Alice within the first 15 minutes in the game as well as slipping in a taste of the h-scenes quality via the slime girl in order to hook you further. In comparison you have a long and uninteresting spaceship narrative dump featuring uninteresting characters. Then we have the H-scenes themselves, The first H scene was the main reason I dropped the game initially since it was long and drawn out.

A genuine comparrison I want to use is Succubus Prison House of Lewd Demons while the scenes in that game are equally drawn out at times what prevents them from being an absolute bore fest is the looped animations, great art, voice acting, the eerie tone, music, and the use of the camera. While I am not expecting you to make each scene as of equal quality as Succubus Prison since for a small team sounds crazy to pull off but if you are going to have long scenes either make them interesting or remove the fluff. arousal at least to me is a more in the moment type feel as some people are willing to ignore the flaws if they are aroused well and long enough until that feeling fades. once that feeling fades you open your eyes to realize what you have been fapping to turns out to be long and boring instantly killing that boner the longer you are watching that sexy picture won't be sexy if you are no longer aroused.
-The new version is available where you can skip the Prologue, going to the beach to fight the succubi.

-I created this series to be a more serious and complex story than most hentai games where "sex happens". Perhaps I overdid in the beginning, that is true. Some people enjoy it the story heavy side, some don't. But I'll try to improve even so.

-I also overdid the long scene of Leafhair, some people really disliked the very long scene. I learned from my mistake, and I shall not repeat it again.

-This is literally my first game and I have yet much to learn. Thank you for playing and giving your opinion on it. It will help me create a better product in the end.

Reactions: LEWDpyon

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Man, the new Assassin's Creed looks pretty good!

Jokes aside, I like everything so far, one thing that I notice is that since our first ancestor has a default name it means he has to have a default personality/past/taste in women which I would like to know in order to keep the "canon" part in check.
Don't worry, you can create your own canon, that's one of the best parts imo :ROFLMAO:
But in my opinion, Bunny is such a nice girl! :whistle:

Reactions: svolozhanin7

tboi2fresh

Jan 24, 2018
Not a huge fan of Femdom but the story potential is exciting to see. The Art is top tier along with the character designs. Also a little facial expression change goes a long way during extended scenes, Hreinn Games does this very well. Obviously its super early in development but I hope it has at least some non Femdom scenes, thats just me tho. Will be supporting this one forsure

Reactions: Miscellaneous NPC

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Speaking of the incubus, what role are they going to have in H-content if any? Considering this is a Femdom game I cant imagine their being gay stuff, and if they are instead involved with the love interests let us know now so the ones of that don't like that can nope the fuck out. If its just voyeur I'd rather it just be the MC.

Mar 8, 2017
Speaking of the incubus, what role are they going to have in H-content if any? Considering this is a Femdom game I cant imagine their being gay stuff, and if they are instead involved with the love interests let us know now so the ones of that don't like that can nope the fuck out. If its just voyeur I'd rather it just be the MC.
I ain't the developer, and I don't know the exact intention, but my guess would be they got planned for your friend Bunny to get kidnapped or whatever as a plot point where you "race against the clock" to save her from the Incubus. Probably a Bad End/NTR scene if you fail. That'd be my guess with the information you can find about how the Incubus creates Succubi.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I ain't the developer, and I don't know the exact intention, but my guess would be they got planned for your friend Bunny to get kidnapped or whatever as a plot point where you "race against the clock" to save her from the Incubus. Probably a Bad End/NTR scene if you fail. That'd be my guess with the information you can find about how the Incubus creates Succubi.
Then that would be a nope the fuck out case then.

svolozhanin7

Jul 25, 2018
Don't worry, you can create your own canon, that's one of the best parts imo :ROFLMAO:
But in my opinion, Bunny is such a nice girl! :whistle:
Really? Hehehe, great! I plan on creating or play as "submissive" and "shy" Aeolos since I like Femdom. So I hope in future updates there is going to be more "submissive" dialogue choices! ;)

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Will this game have sexual attacks?????? besides whacking them hot succubus with your fake sword... why not instead use your "actual" excalibur to slay them bitches.

SweatNectar

Aug 1, 2019
Love the game so far, I can clearly see lots of passion in the writing and art. As a person who likes longer detailed stories in their games, the intro kept me invested enough that I eventually became interested in the story more than the H scenes.

While it does feel a little basic in concepts, the characters bring a certain charm to it which I think holds it together. I especially like how many options the player gets to respond with, since it's usually limited to two. The plot feels simple but also shows flecks of depth, especially with the info from the optional scrolls.

Art wise, it has a particular style wherein it has that generic hentai look but also not, just different enough to see it isn't generic. It strikes a weird but pleasing balance between the two aspects.

For a demo this is all pretty impressive. Overall, I enjoyed my time with it and patiently await the release of the first chapter.

I do have a couple questions.

Does your answer of what type of girl you like during the training affect anything in the game later on? Such as a stat effect or maybe it affects the appearance of a certain succubus?

And can you confirm any other fetishes besides the ones listed and said here already?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Not a huge fan of Femdom but the story potential is exciting to see. The Art is top tier along with the character designs. Also a little facial expression change goes a long way during extended scenes, Hreinn Games does this very well. Obviously its super early in development but I hope it has at least some non Femdom scenes, thats just me tho. Will be supporting this one forsure
Thank you! You will have romance options where you will be the one dominating them.

I want succubus to remain as a mix of temptation and danger. :giggle:

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Love the game so far, I can clearly see lots of passion in the writing and art. As a person who likes longer detailed stories in their games, the intro kept me invested enough that I eventually became interested in the story more than the H scenes.

While it does feel a little basic in concepts, the characters bring a certain charm to it which I think holds it together. I especially like how many options the player gets to respond with, since it's usually limited to two. The plot feels simple but also shows flecks of depth, especially with the info from the optional scrolls.

Art wise, it has a particular style wherein it has that generic hentai look but also not, just different enough to see it isn't generic. It strikes a weird but pleasing balance between the two aspects.

For a demo this is all pretty impressive. Overall, I enjoyed my time with it and patiently await the release of the first chapter.

I do have a couple questions.

Does your answer of what type of girl you like during the training affect anything in the game later on? Such as a stat effect or maybe it affects the appearance of a certain succubus?

And can you confirm any other fetishes besides the ones listed and said here already?
Thank you!!!
Q: "Does your answer of what type of girl you like during the training affect anything in the game later on? Such as a stat effect or maybe it affects the appearance of a certain succubus?"
A: No, that was just to talk about with your brothers.

Fetishes included and not included in the series:
-Included:
Corruption (Succubization), Face-siting, footjob, foot worship, ass worship, lactation, breast expansion and ofc energy drain will be included on the game.
-Not Included:
Vore, futanari, gore, age regression, lolis or shotas, scat and watersports.
*There may be others included and not included since the list of fetish is vast lol

Thank you for playing and I'm glad you enjoy it.

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes