3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

Cologar

May 2, 2018
I seem to have played through the demo waaaaaay to fast. Who is this girl called Bunny may I ask?

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
-The new version is available where you can skip the Prologue, going to the beach to fight the succubi.

-I created this series to be a more serious and complex story than most hentai games where "sex happens". Perhaps I overdid in the beginning, that is true. Some people enjoy it the story heavy side, some don't. But I'll try to improve even so.

-I also overdid the long scene of Leafhair, some people really disliked the very long scene. I learned from my mistake, and I shall not repeat it again.

-This is literally my first game and I have yet much to learn. Thank you for playing and giving your opinion on it. It will help me create a better product in the end.
And That's ok it's great that you are listening to feedback so early on especially since this is your first game better to receive criticism now than not receive criticism until it is too late.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I think of myself as an RPG veteran having played tons of games, but this... this was overwhelming... I started ths game at 11:00 and having played trough it all I finished it at 14:36...
the amount of choices that gave flavor to the MC's youth.. it felt like a BioWare game fromthe golden days.... the white demon, she sure showed how evil those things can be... so I avoided any "temptation" , unfortuantely the leafhair succubus had those pesky stuns that she kept spammig so I hopelessly had to watch the defeat scene... I'll let the blue flame take them all...
I loved the customiation options, the gauntlet, the stats allocation... am curious how will the sword develop. the fact MC was awarded exp only after the defeat of a new succubus is interesting and brought new challange to the table... love it!

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I think of myself as an RPG veteran having played tons of games, but this... this was overwhelming... I started ths game at 11:00 and having played trough it all I finished it at 14:36...
the amount of choices that gave flavor to the MC's youth.. it felt like a BioWare game fromthe golden days.... the white demon, she sure showed how evil those things can be... so I avoided any "temptation" , unfortuantely the leafhair succubus had those pesky stuns that she kept spammig so I hopelessly had to watch the defeat scene... I'll let the blue flame take them all...
I loved the customiation options, the gauntlet, the stats allocation... am curious how will the sword develop. the fact MC was awarded exp only after the defeat of a new succubus is interesting and brought new challange to the table... love it!
Thank you!!! Much more to come! ;)

Cologar

May 2, 2018
If you skip the prologue, you will miss her, if not you meet her when you are a kid and then again as adults.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ohhhhh that girl, i see i did not know her name was Bunny so im still kinda blind in a way, i hope we do get to see a cg of her ass when the main character opens the crate.

pepez

Jul 29, 2017
Amazing game! Maybe little too much text content for start.. Too much text and booring stuff.. But lets say when you finally reach fighting part, its amazing!! Arts are so HOT, Succubuses are Hot!! I hope there going to be more! :) It takes years you to do this, if you going to do so detailed text!

I hope there is way to can skip somehow texting part..

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Amazing game! Maybe little too much text content for start.. Too much text and booring stuff.. But lets say when you finally reach fighting part, its amazing!! Arts are so HOT, Succubuses are Hot!! I hope there going to be more! :) It takes years you to do this, if you going to do so detailed text!

At the start of the game it asks you if you want to skip the prologue or not. If you say yes, you skip all the text and go straight to the continent where you fight the succubi. This was added in the updated version of the game.

Last edited:

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019

As Sub said, thank you for playing the game!

Pirat.911

May 20, 2019
Yes, it says 0.2 but its actually just a fix for the demo.
The next update should be called Chapter 1.0 or something similar.
Well let say this is a beautiful game, I really like the kind of Succubus female , and the art are excellent, I am very curious to see how the game will develop in the next update, I will follow it carefully (y) very beautifull!!!!!

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Well let say this is a beautiful game, I really like the kind of Succubus female , and the art are excellent, I am very curious to see how the game will develop in the next update, I will follow it carefully (y) very beautifull!!!!!
Thank you, I am too a big fan of Succubus and from what i have seen there are many more varieties to come, there will be even ones that look similar to the one in your profile picture. So stay tuned, there is much more to come.

• Love
Reactions: Pirat.911

Pirat.911

May 20, 2019
Thank you, I am too a big fan of Succubus and from what i have seen there are many more varieties to come, there will be even ones that look similar to the one in your profile picture. So stay tuned, there is much more to come.
loving the idea :love:, I hope it will have animations in the (future)

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes