3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
So 1 clan per game,4 games per generation.There are 12 clans(not counting incubus) so you plan 3 generations? But then again I counted no clan as a clan.
Also,I don't know if you thought about this but you can always bring some fan favourites to a newer generation,you know, it would be a shame gen one, game one Plant clan. And then we never saw them again.Just a suggestion.

Last edited:

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
So 1 clan per game,4 games per generation.There are 12 clans(not counting incubus) so you plan 3 generations? But then again I counted no clan as a clan.
Also,I don't know if you thought about this but you can always bring some fan favourites to a newer generation,you know, it would be a shame gen one, game one:plant clan. And then we never saw them again.Just a suggestion.
forgot to reply directly to you. Please, read my message above.

Reactions: Eminba

catetocu

Nov 17, 2017
I received some criticism regarding the length of the beginning (intro) of the game.

At the beginning of each generation, things will be a bit more story heavy, because I'll need to present to you the most important characters and the general state of the world.

Things will not be story locked like the beginning of a generation from now on.

One example: in the second game, since you already know the world and the main characters, it will be more straight forward.

Things will only get a bit story heavy again in the 5th game, with the second generation (I hope you get there, thanks for the support!) where the game will change setting again, introducing many new characters to the new Era.

That aside, I hope you guys enjoyed the demo, let me know your thoughts.

Thank you all for the immense support. :giggle:
I understand what you want to do, but I would suggest making the dialogue shorter.(or adding a summary option)

Give us what we need in the beginning
(As an example)You are a paladin, stop evil. This is your companion, here's some quirks she has.

Later you can build on the lore and flesh it out, front loading the story runs the risk of people losing interest and skipping through it, or not playing it at all.

You can invest players in the story just by establishing a motive, or having a few interesting characters, or just telling us what the player character is doing. You really don't need much.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I recognize Nyte easily. Loved when ManyEyedHydra showed off this rendition raidouzero did for him.
Yea i love Nyte and Nurse Honey, in fact i am a fan of ManyEyedHydra and his writing, even subscribed to his patreon. When i first heard about this game, i approached Zion with 1 succubus in my mind and that was raidouzero design of Nyte, he loved it so much he instantly said that's definitely the kind of succubus he wants for a Queen, this was like 3 months ago lol.

qwerr23

Jun 3, 2017
I really, really like this; there's clearly a lot of effort put into both the art and story, and I can see the creator is passionate about it. But do we really have to have a "Game Over or No Smut" situation? It's thematically appropriate but mildly annoying. Really looking forward to the next update though :)

Reactions: Zion of Olympus

dizzy117

Dec 1, 2017
After reading the scrolls(good lore, didn't expect it in a fap game) it looks like Incubus are the ones turning women into succubus through sex.

I've been burned by a few H games so I now have this NTR sense that tingles when shit might go south... It's tingling.

I plead. Or if you do anyway; at-least make it clearly toggle/prevent-able. For gods sake don't turn my waifu Bunny into a Succubus.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
After reading the scrolls(good lore, didn't expect it in a fap game) it looks like Incubus are the ones turning women into succubus through sex.

I've been burned by a few H games so I now have this NTR sense that tingles when shit might go south... It's tingling.

I plead. Or if you do anyway; at-least make it clearly toggle/prevent-able. For gods sake don't turn my waifu Bunny into a Succubus.
Succubus are spirits that took form in hell. Incubus can corrupt mortal women to make them lesser succubus without clan. Although they are very close, they essentially different.

Lesser succubus tends to be shorter since she was a mortal, while succubus are generally taller than the average men, for example.

May 15, 2018
basically seems everything you put into the main would be best served with a toggle switch.

some like a long story.....some don't. some like massive women/monstergirl/succubus etc.... some prefer futa.....some prefer skinny women/monster girls/succubus etc....

when i first played this... being addicted to Battle Fucking...i had to try it. and wasnt dissappointed. i will be honest however i skimmed through the story,,,,got the basic hero growing up to fight for the right causes.... and then into the battles i went.

some gamers might prefer fighting with a whole team....4 allies....not me. i prefer solo road. i dont even mind 1 on 2....lessen my chances of survival. i am masochistic to a point... but i also enjoy the hero charging back for a shocking finish.

finally my favorite game to this day is SHRIFT.... loved it. there too many status ailments for my liking....BUT it had the ones that kept my interest. monster girls applying vicious sex holds on you...breathing and slobbering and grinding all over you, and you feel you are taking a pounding and on the verge of a sure defeat but then you break free at the last struggle chance and you get that feeling....NOW ...ITS ON!! or you get crushed. sorry ....little ranting going on there.

but bottom line is.....we all game differently. to each their own.

Reactions: Zion of Olympus

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
basically seems everything you put into the main would be best served with a toggle switch.

some like a long story.....some don't. some like massive women/monstergirl/succubus etc.... some prefer futa.....some prefer skinny women/monster girls/succubus etc....

when i first played this... being addicted to Battle Fucking...i had to try it. and wasnt dissappointed. i will be honest however i skimmed through the story,,,,got the basic hero growing up to fight for the right causes.... and then into the battles i went.

some gamers might prefer fighting with a whole team....4 allies....not me. i prefer solo road. i dont even mind 1 on 2....lessen my chances of survival. i am masochistic to a point... but i also enjoy the hero charging back for a shocking finish.

finally my favorite game to this day is SHRIFT.... loved it. there too many status ailments for my liking....BUT it had the ones that kept my interest. monster girls applying vicious sex holds on you...breathing and slobbering and grinding all over you, and you feel you are taking a pounding and on the verge of a sure defeat but then you break free at the last struggle chance and you get that feeling....NOW ...ITS ON!! or you get crushed. sorry ....little ranting going on there.

but bottom line is.....we all game differently. to each their own.
Thank you for playing!

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes