3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
The story is just awesome! This is not just H-game, you're building serious RPG experience. I'm just little bit worried that your ambitions (multiple games) are too big to handle.

Maybe more religious content (angelic influence; even corrupted influence) would be nice.
Will there be some sort of "angel-dom"? Becouse you're kinda forshadowing it with Kain and "directive/law" (avoiding spoiler).
The ambitions are big, definitely, but from what i have seen each generation will be able to stand on it's own as it's own self contained story, so people don't have to wait for multiple generations to pass before they get a satisfactory ending.

The angels are put in here for a reason that's for sure and as for some angel-dom stuff being in there... i mean you tell me?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As long as I get to name the protagonist each time it's fine with me.
Of course, you'll get to name the protagonist whatever you want every time.

Cpt.Briggs

Jul 21, 2017
Zion of Olympus I'll try to do some constructive feedback regarding combat:

- During first fight with succubus and later encounters with her Iron Will sometimes is not applied after leaving grapple - leads to stunlock until it is applied again (I think the whole animation of IW is skipped).

- Succubus Temptation's drain during Iron Will seems kinda redundant unless there will be more mechanics involved. It does prolong the fight for about like 1 attack? If there is no other meaning for it, there is no need for it. Also it seems nonsensical from ''lore'' point.

- I like that you have kept Iron Will going on during Stun on Second fight to prevent stunlock.

- Maybe for convenience there could be a visible turn timer on Iron Will, but it's also good as it is since it force player to being more observant.

- I like Iron Will system, but maybe there could be some content bypassing Iron Will since if I want to do well at the game, but also see some scenes, I have to lose on purpose. This could be done with additional moves with higher dmg or status effects (like smaller hj strokes or gropes) which do not lead to game over. I am pretty sure there will be scenes outside combat, but this could also spice combat a little more.

Overall I like the idea and amount of work for world design you put into. Also appreciate the music, sound effects, various dialogue choices (for now without consequences, but still adds to immersion) and responses. It feels refreshing to feel effort from other things than art only.

MisterMetekour

Mar 26, 2019
Some things to also emulate, and apologies if someone has already brought them up:

- Enemies hopefully should have different attacks and holding moves. (Losing to them should also give different loss scenes)

- Playback system for if we defeat succubus, in the Succupedia maybe? Or at the end of the game allow us a gallery that plays every possible scene of each succubus. (Repeat battles, specific loss scenes, etc.)

- I hope the angels do become a problem, but hopefully without stealing too much inspiration from Monster Girl Quest.

- A gauge that shows when Iron Will expires, and has a randomization between 3-5 on how many turns it lasts maybe? Right now I believe it only lasts for three turns.

- Succubus should notice if the player uses Iron Will too much and punish them with a stun, hold down, or an actually physical attack for their complacency. Some should be able to break it or put it into a locked state for a few turns too if you want to be hard mode.

Love games like these but they either go inactive or the devs really end up milking their patreon and turn out content too slow. Hope you make this thing go on a long time to fill the void that is MGQ now that it's mostly said and done.

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
welp my job start in about 2 to 3 months it's an extreemly well payed job so if this game seriosly develops untill then hel have a max patreon for 1 year straight of the bat just for starters :eek: 50$ or more count on it if you deliver up to that point

Reactions: NeroZee

mahfan

Feb 8, 2018
hey stupid question but i will say it anyway ....... can we buy new weapons and armor as we progress also those answering choices are they going to impact the story
btw your game is good especially the art keep it up maybe it will turn to be better than MGQ .................... JUST NO KIDS GIRLS PLEASE IM NOT A paedophile

Reactions: Zion of Olympus

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
hey stupid question but i will say it anyway ....... can we buy new weapons and armor as we progress also those answering choices are they going to impact the story
btw your game is good especially the art keep it up maybe it will turn to be better than MGQ .................... JUST NO KIDS GIRLS PLEASE IM NOT A paedophile
The new version shall contain them. After defeating a succubus, you will receive a rune from them that works like an upgrade for the sword of adalon, and you can find and loot some armor as well.
In the final game there will be merchants. :)

Reactions: mahfan

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
any remote guess on wen are you releassing next update zion ?
I want to release a chapter each 2 - 3 months (some chapters might take more than others due to the number of content) so my wild guess would be around September for the complete first chapter.

And I'm working on it as we speak, just got another hentai scene. Daisy Succubus this time.

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
I want to release a chapter each 2 - 3 months (some chapters might take more than others due to the number of content) so my wild guess would be around September for the complete first chapter.

And I'm working on it as we speak, just got another hentai scene. Daisy Succubus this time.
thanks for the info :)

shadowxsteel

Jan 26, 2018

Hi Olympus! I'm sorry if this has already been answered already but how many different succubi can we expect for generation one? Like how many Leaf type succubi are planned? Love your game so much I've been a lurker until I found this gem, keep up the amazing work!

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Hi Olympus! I'm sorry if this has already been answered already but how many different succubi can we expect for generation one? Like how many Leaf type succubi are planned? Love your game so much I've been a lurker until I found this gem, keep up the amazing work!
For an entire generation probably around 120-150. Since for this game there are around 35-40 succubi planned, so with 4 games in one generation you can imagine how many we are potentially looking at.
As for Leaf type alone probably around 20-25.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
-Each game will have 30 succubus you can fight + 5 succubus for temptation events and 3 - 5 events with important characters like the Succubus Queen.

-Each generation have 4 games, so let's say that each game have 35 succubus, ok? there will be 140 succubus for gen 1.

-Each game focus on a succubus clan, but others make small appearances. Each chapter (there will be five for game) will have 5 succubus you can fight and 1 temptation event. Of these 6 succubus, 4 are from the Leaf Clan while the rest are from the other clans.
hierarchy succubus4.png

Here, the clans and their hierarchy.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
How many hours of play do you estimate each generation could last?
Each gen is hard to say since you are talking about 4 games. I really can't say. Play the first game once done, see your save file and how many hours you spent on it, and multiply by four. My wild guess is 8 - 10h per game, so... around 40 hours. :whistle:

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes