3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Hi Olympus! Just wondering is one of the three love interests going to be an angel or are the 3 planned partners going to be human?
They are going to be human, since you need to make a descendant to continue the story.
Iole is one, the "Bunny" girl. She's a rogue-like character;
There is a barbarian girl with dark skin and darker hair;
And a blonde Princess, with pale skin and large breasts.

These other two girls I have yet to present you. :)

Reactions: shadowxsteel

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Just checked this game and pledged to this potential masterpiece! Homeboy Olympus here really does the concept of Monster Girl without the actual monster bullshit like snake tails and horse bodies and instead, are just given various thicc succubi.

I think the dick size is totally fine and makes the dude being called "boy" by whoever he's fucking realistic since if he was hung like a horse it'd take the immersion away from it.

The only thing I'm actually disappointed about is the avoidance of /ss/ which I hope gets snook in at some point. It felt like a huge missed opportunity to not have the prequel where you start not have the MC with the 3 others go around tappin assat some point.

That's just me being picky though.

Also, discord please!
Thank you so much!!! I'm just super busy creating the first chapter already! There is no stopping here! I just got Daisy flower succubus scene and I'm drawing a big and interesting map to explore and find hidden succubus!

I'm putting everything I can to make this the best game possible! Thank you for taking your time to comment and playing!!!

Reactions: biggienpac
Feb 14, 2018
So,how do I access my inventory?Also,I'm playing this to see the footjob/foot fetish stuff,there is a good amount of it?I'm at the very start,like,just saved at the bed

biggienpac

Jul 9, 2018
Thank you so much!!! I'm just super busy creating the first chapter already! There is no stopping here! I just got Daisy flower succubus scene and I'm drawing a big and interesting map to explore and find hidden succubus!

I'm putting everything I can to make this the best game possible! Thank you for taking your time to comment and playing!!!
Please make a discord ASAP so I'm able to share this game with others. As I'm sure you're aware, most h-artists use it as a free platform to discuss and share their content. Having one would be huge for this game!

As I've said earlier, I've already pledged and hope others too!

Reactions: Zion of Olympus

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
So,how do I access my inventory?Also,I'm playing this to see the footjob/foot fetish stuff,there is a good amount of it?I'm at the very start,like,just saved at the bed
Hi friend!
1- Your inventory is only accessible after adulthood
2- footjob/foot fetish stuff is not included yet, but it will be in the first chapter already.

Reactions: justanormalguy

shadowxsteel

Jan 26, 2018
They are going to be human, since you need to make a descendant to continue the story.
Iole is one, the "Bunny" girl. She's a rogue-like character;
There is a barbarian girl with dark skin and darker hair;
And a blonde Princess, with pale skin and large breasts.

These other two girls I have yet to present you. :)
Oof, can't wait for the thicc blonde, anyway I plan to throw 20 bucks a month at this amazing project, really loving your plans for the game and I honestly think this is one of the hottest succubus games on this site. :love:

I think it's that black rose succubi on the front cover, I'm just an ass man all over lol, keep it up dude!

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Oof, can't wait for the thicc blonde, anyway I plan to throw 20 bucks a month at this amazing project, really loving your plans for the game and I honestly think this is one of the hottest succubus games on this site. :love:

I think it's that black rose succubi on the front cover, I'm just an ass man all over lol, keep it up dude!
Thank you so much!!! I'm doing the best I can to make this series something special!!!
Please take a look at the image containing all clans and tell me the one you are most excited for!

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Please make a discord ASAP so I'm able to share this game with others. As I'm sure you're aware, most h-artists use it as a free platform to discuss and share their content. Having one would be huge for this game!

As I've said earlier, I've already pledged and hope others too!
Thank you!!! I will, take a look at the clans and please tell me your favorite!

Reactions: shadowxsteel
Feb 14, 2018
Hi friend!
1- Your inventory is only accessible after adulthood
2- footjob/foot fetish stuff is not included yet, but it will be in the first chapter already.
Thx for the info. I'll wait for the first chapter to be done,then. When I have money,I'll be sure to pledge at least 100 american dollars.

biggienpac

Jul 9, 2018
Definitely the harem inspired Desert one, the fact that the Succubus myth originated from the Middle-East it would only be justice for them to have it, but the way she was drawn in her red harem outfit was how she appealed to me the most as well!

EDIT: I forgot to also mention that I'm with the previous dude who said he liked the brunette the best. You drew her PERFECT!

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Definitely the harem inspired Desert one, the fact that the Succubus myth originated from the Middle-East it would only be justice for them to have it, but the way she was drawn in her red harem outfit was how she appealed to me the most as well!
Awesome! I love the Shadow Knife Clan too! They are few and usually used for assassination by the queen herself.

shadowxsteel

Jan 26, 2018
For me it's got to be the shadow knife and Crimson clans, I really dig the dark aesthetic myself but honestly I love all the designs, close to those would be Leaf and Royal.

I second that the harem face veil in Shadow Knife would be a really hot design.

I think all the succubus ideas are great but Shadow knife is my singular favourite, wouldn't mind a ninja/assassin succubus!

biggienpac

Jul 9, 2018
For me it's got to be the shadow knife and Crimson clans, I really dig the dark aesthetic myself but honestly I love all the designs, close to those would be Leaf and Royal.

I think all the succubus ideas are great but Shadow knife is my singular favourite, wouldn't mind a ninja/assassin succubus!
Haha you're my bro, favorite clan and we both like the thicc brunette on the coverpage the most XD

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019

Map039.png

We will certainly have ninja succubus when we go to the Mysterious Northeast. :whistle:

SWAT94

Jul 5, 2019
Man... I LOVED the prologue. This 4 guys living together was hilarious. They are all so charismatic and the silent one became really badass with the mask. :love::love:

Reactions: Zion of Olympus
3.50 star(s) 102 Votes