3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

RavioMakin

Jun 23, 2019
I just hope for more "mother daughter" action like Drita and White succ, the older one explaining how to succ dry people or just a double fuck where they compete to see who's gonna suck his victim dry first, i mean... it's a preatty fucking hot concept ngl

Reactions: bwardyunbip
Jun 18, 2021
In this world, succubi are to be feared, not loved.
The best analogy I have seen for a succubus of this game's type would be likening them to cats. Everyone loves the purring pussy, right? But if it weren't for that attractive packaging then you would understand the creature before you for the manipulative murderer it really is. Even down to leaving the corpses where they can be stepped on.

Imagine a succubus were instead shaped like a thri-kreen - only a few would stick their dick out towards that.
(I ain't kink-bashing, whateva gives ya a buzz, mate.)

I am sorry for anyone who had to Google that. My apologies.
I am even MORE sorry for those who didn't and had a bit more vivid imagery going before the end of the sentence. You knew where it was going, and had no choice but to be victim, much like being in the passenger seat with a Kennedy driving.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
The best analogy I have seen for a succubus of this game's type would be likening them to cats. Everyone loves the purring pussy, right? But if it weren't for that attractive packaging then you would understand the creature before you for the manipulative murderer it really is. Even down to leaving the corpses where they can be stepped on.

Imagine a succubus were instead shaped like a thri-kreen - only a few would stick their dick out towards that.
(I ain't kink-bashing, whateva gives ya a buzz, mate.)

I am sorry for anyone who had to Google that. My apologies.
I am even MORE sorry for those who didn't and had a bit more vivid imagery going before the end of the sentence. You knew where it was going, and had no choice but to be victim, much like being in the passenger seat with a Kennedy driving.

The original designed succubus have always been like this, they've just been romantized in recent decades in other media (monster girl trend minus some stuff here and there).

They've always been a lesson to not trust demons, they're purposely designed in appearance to entice men (succubi), and women (incubi), and is a lesson to not trust a book by it's cover. Obviously you're not going to screw someone that's ugly. Beauty much like everything else is subjective though, but most people wouldn't.

Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
Succubi irl would actually be beneficial for human species from evolutionary standpoint. All the horny idiots would happily hand themselves over to succubi and die, so only strong willed people would have survived.

Last edited:
Reactions: RxCloud

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
Succubi irl would actually be beneficial for human species from evolutionary standpoint. All the horny idiots would happily hand themselves over to succubi and die, so only strong willed people would have survived.
I dont even think the gays would have strong enough willpower to survive against succubi if they existed lol ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Gabranth2

Mikecz23

Jun 24, 2019
I just hope for more "mother daughter" action like Drita and White succ, the older one explaining how to succ dry people or just a double fuck where they compete to see who's gonna suck his victim dry first, i mean... it's a preatty fucking hot concept ngl
a threesome could theoretically go here
and if one of them had big nipples that she could use, that would be a plus.

zewii

May 6, 2021
just felt to say that i stopped playing the game before chapter 3 preview released (i prefer to wait for the release) and hardly can't stop thinking about the game ... Can't say if it's good or not ..!

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes