3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

InnocenceGone

Dec 22, 2019
Yeah that reminds me something i wondered about.
Using a captured succubus, has an experiment, have a gangbang with the succubus to understand the limit of her draining. An experiment at the cost of lots of men's lives at once unfortunally.
Basically that would be a way to have gangbangs or threesomes in the game. But lore-wise it might not work.
The other way around would be an idea too, enough Incubus with a woman to called it a gangbang. There are some slim possibilities...
Succubus have to be weakened in order to capture them, but by allowing one to drain the lives of men, not to mention 3, it would then likely regain the strength it needs to break free. I mean, it could make for another version of the captured succubus scene we already had I guess, but that's entirely up to Zion. Incubus on the other hand seems like it'd make sense, if incubus create succubus through sex which I dont actually remember.

Reactions: Gabranth2

Cologar

May 2, 2018
I could see that working. Perhaps some magical researchers could throw criminals to them to test how much they can "Eat".

... Of the city states could use "Death by succubus" as a form of execution.
Execution by succubus certainly sounds like the dream, though if Im not mistaken, wouldn't the succubi grow stronger as they feed? Maybe they would eventually get strong enough to break out of wherever they are kept and devour the entire town, I could maybe see this being a bonus scene somewhere in the series, maybe a part of history that humans try to keep buried in the past.

Mikecz23

Jun 24, 2019
can play as a succubus teaching another succubus.
Yes, I know, something like this is already in the game, but this scenario could be done on a threesome.
for example, if I beat her it will be what's already in the game, and if she beats me it will be a threesome

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Not sure who asked this, but it's a pretty damn good question
That's a joke. The dream world is a Easter Egg place where we put funny jokes from the community.

One of them is Black Rose asking for water to give a kiss drain. Succubi can't do that (only the royal clan with soul drain), so we put it there for the lolz

grig926

Jan 13, 2019
That's a joke. The dream world is a Easter Egg place where we put funny jokes from the community.

One of them is Black Rose asking for water to give a kiss drain. Succubi can't do that (only the royal clan with soul drain), so we put it there for the lolz
this is a slight hint that the Black Rose belongs to the royal clan

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Why? New mechanics clash with already existing content?
The game didn't reflect my original vision, nor it had everything it was supposed to. I always thought I could add later which was and is a bad idea since it becomes a snowball effect.

Now it is as it should have been since the beginning. Chapter 1, 2 and 3 are completely done.

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes