3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
One thing that I must add is that sometimes the developer simply doesn't know what he'll need to do.

I receive many questions like "what's the % of the chapter now?"
And the answer is "I don't know"

Imagine that you *think* you need 10 days to finish everything.
But then you playtest and say "yeah, I can do it better, gonna add this and that and polish this too"
you end up taking 5 more days than expected.

That's why I keep people updated on what I'm doing now on patreon and discord, instead.
"Hey guys, I finished the maps"
or
"hey guys, story is done"

because you never know what you will need to do.

Which leads me to another topic. Stress.

If you put a date, oh boy... you are going to stress yourself a lot.
Many developers leave the market due to how stressful it is. They release a few games, make some cash and leave.

How many times I made something *simple* that takes hours to develop.

-Write a small scene, open the program, put the sprites in place, move the sprites to bring the scene alive, put the text, put their faces and names on top and so on...
and then you realize: 3 hours have already passed.

SC is my passion project. I love to create it. When I take longer, it's because I need to.

I just made an overhaul in all three chapters. It took me months to redo everything. Which is the price I pay for the "I'd add this later" mentality. Never again.

It will take the time it needs to come finished. Which will speed things up in the long run. Take WS for example. It's done.
When I go back to it it's just for chapter 2.
This is a good explanation and a wise use of time.

technically she didn't ''died''
just go back to void
or something like that
What did the fox say?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zion of Olympus

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
Zion of Olympus, a question, if you don't mind.

In PH, I found a video of a sex scene with Lola/Lole (not sure which is the right one). Does that scene really exist in the game? If so, how is it triggered?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
View attachment 1295851
Zion-chan Any pusy expansion. this guy look same as SC yuusha. And pusy spread. Hope u got some ideas from this View attachment 1295853
These are some great inspirations for fetish fuel... I mean plot ideas. That flower girl one looks scary as heck, the kind of vibe I could see Zion going for with a future succubus. Does anyone know what kind of flower girl she is? She looks like an Angel Trumpet to me but I could be wrong.

FeLisk

Oct 17, 2017
Thx for the game. The story line rocks, and variety in girls interactions are very good.
Вut one thing. I really hate the moments when the "first time" sprite of the girl kicks in. This slow scrolling is killing me.
More to say, when I'm trying to speed the game with Cheat Engine, the game picture can randomly freeze until the restart.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zion of Olympus

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Something I've been thinking about the game and lore that I can't get out of my head.

If there is no afterlife, but genetic memory is a thing, then people live on in a way through their descendants, each person carrying so many lineages in them.

Which makes the succubi even more dangerous, as by killing men they also destroy the lineages n their genes. Countless generations thrown into oblivion.

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
I completely forgot how I got to the dreamworld thing where u can "reminisce". How do u do that in this demo?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Something I've been thinking about the game and lore that I can't get out of my head.

If there is no afterlife, but genetic memory is a thing, then people live on in a way through their descendants, each person carrying so many lineages in them.

Which makes the succubi even more dangerous, as by killing men they also destroy the lineages n their genes. Countless generations thrown into oblivion.
There is after life... sort of.
But no one is exactly sure on how it works for mortals. Neither angels nor demons.
There is necromancy and you can talk with the dead in ancient rituals.

What really happens will be explored later down the line. For now is one big mystery for everyone.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gabranth2
3.50 star(s) 102 Votes