3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Wouldn't happen, zion's said multiple times a succubus companion will never happen. Do like the betrayal aspect but maybe that'd happen later. A companion though is rip.
I like the detrayal idea but instead of betraying the MC perhaps she could betray MC's enemy... in exchange for some succubus food of course.

Destro98a

Aug 25, 2020
Patern RPG makers take more time than rpg makers from steam
hey zion
ch2 march >aprl,may,jun,july,aug,sep,oct,nov, wowowo
ch3demo lol december >jan,feb,mah, empty with new bitches in a hurry
ws april the art of WS is trash btw in a hurry
and animation never come together with update

Same with poring 3500 network and half of Ngazer 7000 network

but Rpg maker < pixel art < 3d
Thank for attention

:FacePalm::FacePalm:

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
hey zion

Thank for attention

Now I'm not entirely sure I've deciphered this correctly but it sounds like you are upset at the current rate of development, which is a valid reason to complain. However, if you were to look into the development, you would see several reasons for the delays in production, including but not limited to the main artist's arm being broken as well as removal of animation due to its high difficulty in implementation. Since you have not bothered looking deeply into the development history, I assume you are not deeply invested in this game. With this, combined with your apparent distaste for RPGMaker games, I can only assume you will no longer be interested in this game. As such, we sadly bid farewell to you and all the support you have given in the development of this game. Goodbye.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Now I'm not entirely sure I've deciphered this correctly but it sounds like you are upset at the current rate of development, which is a valid reason to complain. However, if you were to look into the development, you would see several reasons for the delays in production, including but not limited to the main artist's arm being broken as well as removal of animation due to its high difficulty in implementation. Since you have not bothered looking deeply into the development history, I assume you are not deeply invested in this game. With this, combined with your apparent distaste for RPGMaker games, I can only assume you will no longer be interested in this game. As such, we sadly bid farewell to you and all the support you have given in the development of this game. Goodbye.

You can't just expect them to do research/work man, that's just cruel, are you a monster?

In all seriousness it's what you said, and it's a growing trend in online culture to want stuff handed to people.

In the amount of time that 3 chapters (3rd being a demo atm obviously) have come out with this game, along with ANIMATED parts being added in later, and the quality of the game in comparison to asset flip games, I'd say it's got a pretty good development cycle, delays and everything.

People are just too whiny, entitled, and impatient nowadays, and want stuff done at their pace.

Gabranth2

Nov 11, 2019
You can't just expect them to do research/work man, that's just cruel, are you a monster?

In all seriousness it's what you said, and it's a growing trend in online culture to want stuff handed to people.

In the amount of time that 3 chapters (3rd being a demo atm obviously) have come out with this game, along with ANIMATED parts being added in later, and the quality of the game in comparison to asset flip games, I'd say it's got a pretty good development cycle, delays and everything.

People are just too whiny, entitled, and impatient nowadays, and want stuff done at their pace.
Let's not forget the age of people we are dealing with, there is higher probability to find people with consideration and patience in older people than younger ones. After all expirience builds improvement.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I read these type of comments from time to time. They don't get to me anymore.

Simply because after seeing the actual state of the game now, with so many new things added, original sprites, a polished world, more scenes, lore, combat and even structures properly representing each faction such as elves, dwarven, Sumer Empire, etc, for you to explore makes me very happy.

WS for me was the perfect release. A polished, finished chapter, with everything original that took between 3 to 4 months to deliver and what I aspire to with the next chapters for both series.

After releasing it, and going back to the Main Series, I noticed how inferior it was in the previous state, because I learned a lot during the development of both games.

As I said before, I only work with finished chapters now, and chapter 1, 2 and 3 were definitely lacking, unpolished and unfinished.

Hopefully people will see, enjoy and appreciate the work we put and are putting into it once it gets released.

Kild

Aug 18, 2019

Just weighing into the topic. I think the rate of development as it currently stands is fine. It also helps that Warlock Saga was made so it is actually more work than it first appears. That being said. I do think it is good to check the progress over time occasionally and consider the rate at which things are being done.

Basically this comment is just a knee jerk reaction to this
I do think there are other H-Game developers and non-game developers who handle their development schedules poorly and while I am wistful that more could get done in this game. I understand it isn't easy. But there are those, who quite simply have no real excuse for long development time.

In summary. What I am saying is I agree that the rate of development for this game is good but I don't like the generalization of people in general being too whiny or entitled. Some people are like that don't get me wrong, that guy included, but I just don't want things to fall into complacency where any criticism is lambasted. Especially when a couple other developers don't make progress over whole years without an update or news of any kind. Love the game overall, and hopefully this doesn't come across as overly harsh for what I am trying to say.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Just weighing into the topic. I think the rate of development as it currently stands is fine. It also helps that Warlock Saga was made so it is actually more work than it first appears. That being said. I do think it is good to check the progress over time occasionally and consider the rate at which things are being done.

I do think there are other H-Game developers and non-game developers who handle their development schedules poorly and while I am wistful that more could get done in this game. I understand it isn't easy. But there are those, who quite simply have no real excuse for long development time.

In summary. What I am saying is I agree that the rate of development for this game is good but I don't like the generalization of people in general being too whiny or entitled. Some people are like that don't get me wrong, that guy included, but I just don't want things to fall into complacency where any criticism is lambasted. Especially when a couple other developers don't make progress over whole years without an update or news of any kind. Love the game overall, and hopefully this doesn't come across as overly harsh for what I am trying to say.

You're correct with it not being all in both cases, but I did say people, not most, not all, just people. I'm sorry to say, but I've been in multiple threads, and I see lots of whining, and people being impatient, expecting games to be released sooner, cater to their specific needs, unrealistic expectations etc. etc. etc.

That's why I said it's a "growing trend", I see it more and more and more. I am not excusing developers who are legitimately screwing over their supporters. I'm talking about from what I've seen, mostly good ones, I could be wrong, I don't devote most of my time to specializing into that area.

So many people do not understand how hard it is to already be a game developer, come up with content people will like, try to do what you want, try not to cater to people, and a whole bunch of other issues. Then add in whiny entitled impatient people, it's a cluster f. I cannot see myself doing it, mostly because I don't consider myself to be a creative person, as such I would not be able to come up with good ideas/designs, etc etc.

I would never "lambast" criticism, as long as it's constructive, and doesn't come off as trying to tell a game developer how to make their game/completely crap on it. I've seen some really nice criticisms and game developers respond in threads and appreciate the feedback/suggestions. That's the difference though between feedback and demanding.

The biggest thing I also have issue with is, if people are that infuriated with said game/developer, why do they continue to whine and moan? Why not just do the adult/sensible thing and move on to something else since they don't seem to like it that much? I know the answer's going to be something along the lines of, they do like the game, they're just passionate about it, and want it to be better/improved.

I'm passionate about games too, but I don't take the time to go on a public forum and complain about stuff, I sincerely just move on if I don't like something enough. A lot of times, I'm in that same boat, of liking the game and just wanting to see it be better, but I'm just 1 person in a fanbase (sometimes massive).

I'm not going to do a back and forth and flood the pages with responses, done after this.

Oathakafaze

Mar 14, 2019
hey zion

Thank for attention

Guy made an account just to talk complain about the game, kinda sad.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019

One thing that I must add is that sometimes the developer simply doesn't know what he'll need to do.

I receive many questions like "what's the % of the chapter now?"
And the answer is "I don't know"

Imagine that you *think* you need 10 days to finish everything.
But then you playtest and say "yeah, I can do it better, gonna add this and that and polish this too"
you end up taking 5 more days than expected.

That's why I keep people updated on what I'm doing now on patreon and discord, instead.
"Hey guys, I finished the maps"
or
"hey guys, story is done"

because you never know what you will need to do.

Which leads me to another topic. Stress.

If you put a date, oh boy... you are going to stress yourself a lot.
Many developers leave the market due to how stressful it is. They release a few games, make some cash and leave.

How many times I made something *simple* that takes hours to develop.

-Write a small scene, open the program, put the sprites in place, move the sprites to bring the scene alive, put the text, put their faces and names on top and so on...
and then you realize: 3 hours have already passed.

SC is my passion project. I love to create it. When I take longer, it's because I need to.

I just made an overhaul in all three chapters. It took me months to redo everything. Which is the price I pay for the "I'd add this later" mentality. Never again.

It will take the time it needs to come finished. Which will speed things up in the long run. Take WS for example. It's done.
When I go back to it it's just for chapter 2.

cimcimnig

Dec 21, 2020
One thing that I must add is that sometimes the developer simply doesn't know what he'll need to do.

But then you playtest and say "yeah, I can do it better, gonna add this and that and polish this too"

That's why I keep people updated on what I'm doing now on patreon and discord, instead.
or

Many developers leave the market due to how stressful it is. They release a few games, make some cash and leave.

-Write a small scene, open the program, put the sprites in place, move the sprites to bring the scene alive, put the text, put their faces and names on top and so on...

SC is my passion project. I love to create it. When I take longer, it's because I need to.

I just made an overhaul in all three chapters. It took me months to redo everything. Which is the price I pay for the "I'd add this later" mentality. Never again.

It will take the time it needs to come finished. Which will speed things up in the long run. Take WS for example. It's done.
take your time man, I know this kind of development is hard especially when you're doing it alone (?). I'm gonna chill while waiting for that juicy chapter 3 to finish

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
Hello there. New user here. Got introduced to this good game by my friend.

So, a question. I have seen videos in PH of sex scenes with Cow Succubus, Mud Beauty, Witch, and others. Where to find them? The version of the game that my friend have has a magical barrier blocking the Underground Cove level. Is there a version where the level is open?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Hello there. New user here. Got introduced to this good game by my friend.

So, a question. I have seen videos in PH of sex scenes with Cow Succubus, Mud Beauty, Witch, and others. Where to find them? The version of the game that my friend have has a magical barrier blocking the Underground Cove level. Is there a version where the level is open?
You need to complete the witch quest.

It starts by talking to the Witch Hunter in the middle of the Bloody Jaw tribe.
Siding with any of them will make you progress.

Kild

Aug 18, 2019

or

I 100% agree. Like I said you are doing great the way things are currently. That being said I don't think deadlines are that stressful at least as far as indie development goes, this isn't true for everyone I know. It is just a matter of how dedicated you are to a deadline once its made. Outside of a professional setting and with a hopefully understanding audience they should be more like guidelines or a rough between this and then. But that is just my perspective on the matter.

Sorry if I caused any undue stress, your work is great and I hope you continue to love it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zion of Olympus

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Thanks for the help.

So, I manage to reach the Cow Succubus. Is she the last girl in this demo?
There are 5 new girls in the demo.
-Mushroom
-Underground
-Mud beauty
-Fox
-Cow

PS: This is just a demo and doesn't represent the final version of the chapter. The artists had an injury so I released sooner. Right now it's very barebones, but I added a lot more for the final version. Including interactions with the love interests.

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
There are 5 new girls in the demo.
-Mushroom
-Underground
-Mud beauty
-Fox
-Cow

PS: This is just a demo and doesn't represent the final version of the chapter. The artists had an injury so I released sooner. Right now it's very barebones, but I added a lot more for the final version. Including interactions with the love interests.
I see. BTW, if you don't mind, where to find the Fox girl?

Also, hope the artists manage to recover soon.

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes