3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

Kleinschock

Jan 2, 2019
Does that game only have pixellated scenes? I remember in Milking Farm if you were captured you got put in the pixellated minigame but you could also see actual CGs. Is that not in Dog Hero?
Yep Dog Hero only has dialog and pixalated animations. Milking Farm has both pixalated and CG + Mingame. I prefer Milking Farms approach honestly. The idea of actually having to escape and resist is far better then just watching without any choice.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Yep Dog Hero only has dialog and pixalated animations. Milking Farm has both pixalated and CG + Mingame. I prefer Milking Farms approach honestly. The idea of actually having to escape and resist is far better then just watching without any choice.
Agreed with this. The key to a good femdom game is choice and the potential to resist.

Reactions: Kleinschock

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Agreed with this. The key to a good femdom game is choice and the potential to resist.
I completely agree. Of course it's a matter of taste at the end of the day, but for me it's all about seduction and temptation.
If the girl is overwhelmingly powerful, like a goddess or something, it has neither of the above for me.

It was one of the reasons why I never truly enjoy Succubus Prison, to the point I never played, just watched the scenes. I just have no interest in it.

The scenes that hit hard for me are like: Level 99 hero is sucked and killed by level 5 succubus.

He had everything to end her, he could just swing his sword and be done with her, but she was way too hot and seduced him to his own death.

Just thinking about it is enough to give me a boner lol

Kleinschock

Jan 2, 2019
I completely agree. Of course it's a matter of taste at the end of the day, but for me it's all about seduction and temptation.
If the girl is overwhelmingly powerful, like a goddess or something, it has neither of the above for me.

It was one of the reasons why I never truly enjoy Succubus Prison, to the point I never played, just watched the scenes. I just have no interest in it.

The scenes that hit hard for me are like: Level 99 hero is sucked and killed by level 5 succubus.

He had everything to end her, he could just swing his sword and be done with her, but she was way too hot and seduced him to his own death.

Yeah exactly. That Mancubus (RavioMakin knows his shit: Lencubus) from Monster girl Quest (3?) hit this fetish perfectly personally. It asked the player to just let him just suck once because he is such a strong man and it wont hurt him. After a few active choices of the player the mancubus actually opens up slowly if he didnt notice that she is now stronger. From there the scene gets really femdom and she takes over. You can actually fight back against her but if its too late and you dont have the proper buff you will slowly be drained dry. Absolutely love those scenes.

Thats why I loved your bound succubus and the busty girl which is with the succubus of the intro from chapter 1. Yet the bound succubus has a special place in my heart. That shit haunts my dreams.

Hope to see more of this with you liking the scene too. A whole game around that mechanic would be very interesting. I liked level drains approach but it wasnt perfect as it wasnt perfect seduction - it felt to mechanic. Grinding my ass of for a milking wasnt even the problem for me to be honest. But there was no seduction, no teasing, no build up. Just: "Yo! Tits or Ass, Brother?"

I liked your approach far more there - even if its just a simple yes or no choice. Its effective. You hear what she wants to do to you (or sometimes not which makes it even more fun) and you get curious. Perfect setup to succumb.

Last edited:

RavioMakin

Jun 23, 2019

Completely agree, this reminded me of "Lencubus" from MGQ, a lv1 succ vs lv15 warrior who would win? :oops:

Reactions: grig926

bealondo907

Nov 23, 2018

huh, I guess this is one of the reasons why drita is my favorite.

nameofthenone

Jan 12, 2020

You'd probably really like circle tekua's games, or you'd probably already have played them lol

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017

I like the level drain stuff too, it's really hard to find the specific stuff I like though, it's similar to yours, but there's 2-3 variants of it.

The one you use in this game where their boob/butt grow bigger, and the person being drained dies.

The second one where the same thing happens but it's more soft, they don't die.

The third one, where age is taken instead, and the succubus draining, gains age, soft/fatal.

It's a really hard genre to find, some here and there but I'm more so looking for soft versions of it where the person doesn't die, I know it's more realistic that way, but meh, it's fantasy.

Monster girl quest got me into monster girls a lot more, saw some over the years in different media, but that's what got me really into it. Anyway, hope you're doing well and the game's going well.

energeon

Feb 6, 2021
I like the level drain stuff too, it's really hard to find the specific stuff I like though, it's similar to yours, but there's 2-3 variants of it.

The one you use in this game where their boob/butt grow bigger, and the person being drained dies.

The second one where the same thing happens but it's more soft, they don't die.

The third one, where age is taken instead, and the succubus draining, gains age, soft/fatal.

It's a really hard genre to find, some here and there but I'm more so looking for soft versions of it where the person doesn't die, I know it's more realistic that way, but meh, it's fantasy.

Monster girl quest got me into monster girls a lot more, saw some over the years in different media, but that's what got me really into it. Anyway, hope you're doing well and the game's going well.
What are examples of games with the third one?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
You'd probably really like circle tekua's games, or you'd probably already have played them lol
Yes, really love their stuff. And he's also one of the few consistent developers where succubi kill.
Most developers keep changing how their succubi operates lol

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
What are examples of games with the third one?
The closest one I know of is R J233706 (put all together, it's also dlsite) your succubus house, not allowed on here because of the loli rule, not into that stuff myself, there's more then just that in it though. Character age regresses in parts of the game for a bit temp when you get hit by enemies.

Only the main character regresses though, no gain on the other side. Should be able to find it by searching with that rj and numbers in a search engine, it's how I find most dlsite games.

Other then that, there might be more out there, but no clue myself, sometimes games have the element in it, but it's not what I said, it's just one sided, usually done on the protagonist. I've mostly seen it in doujins through my experience, and it's still semi rare/hard to find, most are fatal aka death.

Yes, really love their stuff. And he's also one of the few consistent developers where succubi kill.
Most developers keep changing how their succubi operates lol
I'm guilty of that myself, not a big fan of the fatal stuff, I'm more of a vanilla relationship kinda guy, happily ever after and all that. I know that succubi/incubi have always been written in fantasy as killers, and evil.

Monster girl quest and other media like that (some not as extreme with some of the stuff in monster girl quest, more wholesome stuff like monster musume, etc etc.) got me into monster girls, and that's been the way I've wanted it done. Most of us are anime lovers, including myself, and I don't like the dying stuff obviously lol, fantasy and all that once again.

Last edited:

RavioMakin

Jun 23, 2019
Is ahegao going to be added in future for some succubi? Like a neo succ that tries to have a cold attitude/calculative towards her first "prey" just to end up insane from the pleasure of energy drain going full ahegao face like Cupid from MGQ :ROFLMAO:
Cattura.PNG

energeon

Feb 6, 2021
The closest one I know of is R J233706 (put all together, it's also dlsite) your succubus house, not allowed on here because of the loli rule, not into that stuff myself, there's more then just that in it though. Character age regresses in parts of the game for a bit temp when you get hit by enemies.

Only the main character regresses though, no gain on the other side. Should be able to find it by searching with that rj and numbers in a search engine, it's how I find most dlsite games.

Other then that, there might be more out there, but no clue myself, sometimes games have the element in it, but it's not what I said, it's just one sided, usually done on the protagonist. I've mostly seen it in doujins through my experience, and it's still semi rare/hard to find, most are fatal aka death.

I'm guilty of that myself, not a big fan of the fatal stuff, I'm more of a vanilla relationship kinda guy, happily ever after and all that. I know that succubi/incubi have always been written in fantasy as killers, and evil.

Monster girl quest and other media like that (some not as extreme with some of the stuff in monster girl quest, more wholesome stuff like monster musume, etc etc.) got me into monster girls, and that's been the way I've wanted it done. Most of us are anime lovers, including myself, and I don't like the dying stuff obviously lol, fantasy and all that once again.
Thanks for the suggestion, that's a game I'll definitely try out later, but I was wondering about whether it's translated though. I did see someone link a translation patch here but in the same thread someone said Version 1.0 can't be completed and I don't seem to be able to find any links online that specifies the version of the game. Could you please tell me where you downloaded the game and where you found a translation for it?

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Thanks for the suggestion, that's a game I'll definitely try out later, but I was wondering about whether it's translated though. I did see someone link a translation patch here but in the same thread someone said Version 1.0 can't be completed and I don't seem to be able to find any links online that specifies the version of the game. Could you please tell me where you downloaded the game and where you found a translation for it?
I got it here when it was translated (when it was still around and available), I've gotten it elsewhere not translated.

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
Is ahegao going to be added in future for some succubi? Like a neo succ that tries to have a cold attitude/calculative towards her first "prey" just to end up insane from the pleasure of energy drain going full ahegao face like Cupid from MGQ :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1283776
i think thats a good idea because it works as a way to introduce a succubus companion, it could go something like she starts liking ur high level semen that she doesn't want to milk anyone other than you. As you progress, she gets thiccer and thiccer, but her personality also starts changing as she becomes more powerful. Then she betrays you or something which fits in with the evil nature of succubusses. Just some ideas

Oathakafaze

Mar 14, 2019
i think thats a good idea because it works as a way to introduce a succubus companion, it could go something like she starts liking ur high level semen that she doesn't want to milk anyone other than you. As you progress, she gets thiccer and thiccer, but her personality also starts changing as she becomes more powerful. Then she betrays you or something which fits in with the evil nature of succubusses. Just some ideas
Wouldn't happen, zion's said multiple times a succubus companion will never happen. Do like the betrayal aspect but maybe that'd happen later. A companion though is rip.

Reactions: babykeem
3.50 star(s) 102 Votes