3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

Fazel

Jul 20, 2017
I see that there are not many saves shared so here is my folder.
First saves are from a fully done Chapter 3.
Starting from the last instead there is a save before any sex encounter of cut scene.

Since the developer hasn't still implemented a serious gallery this is the only way... (and even the small recollection room is missing the fantastic scenes after you defeat the succubus...).

Can't say I'm happy with the artist change... Not bad for sure but not worth a quarter of the first one.
Will probably have to drop the game if this remain the main artists :(
Real shame, I loved the game especially for the CG.

Fazel

Jul 20, 2017
Ok i finished playing ch4 here's what i think overall of the new artist and some general observations
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree on most points but even if I mostly like the new artist it's a steep downgrade from the original, especially when I saw scenes with characters depicted by both.
I'm afraid it will be a goodbye from me. Sad

Reactions: RavioMakin

Mr.Gamer

Nov 8, 2021
So, do you intend on reusing some of the succubi that was defeated in Generation One or Two somewhere down the line? Since these women have every reason in the book to hold a grudge; and they aren't above cursing people who inconvenienced them, just look at what happened to Deimos.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
So, do you intend on reusing some of the succubi that was defeated in Generation One or Two somewhere down the line? Since these women have every reason in the book to hold a grudge; and they aren't above cursing people who inconvenienced them, just look at what happened to Deimos.
By the time they reform in hell the protagonist will be long dead. And a lot will happen from gen 1 to gen 2. It's thousands of years we are talking about.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
View attachment 1533002 I really love the desgin of Desdemona, Zion outdid himself with the queen and the generals. Desdemona and the witch are my favorite succubi. Love their arrogent personlities, espcially the childish personality of the witch succubi(Elemental). I really want to see thier personality develop, I can see the elemantl witch being very childish and cute in some of her interection. I also hope that you will show some of the good sides of the succubi and don't completly make them all evil.

Loved the nod to Warlock saga(Those who played wil know).

The soundtrack wasn't mentioned but its amazing, the track in the players tribe camp is so relaxing and has a good mood to it, and the track in the new level was also very nice.

The cutscenes between section still very cinametic and give so intreasting context, I maybe will recommend making some of them playble.

Another sad thing for me was that the incubi didn't ask me more question after episode 4, and where are his breathren- do you have a plot planned for the other Incubi. It would be fun seeing our chilled incubi getting a little bit nervous and exsited facing against another one of his mates.

The love intreast are spot on just sad that we only have one acitivity per a episode.

Back to desdemona, such a shame that our hero won't be able to fuck her proporly. Her big horns just bag to be held from behind during sex.
Thanks! And the incubi will be revealed as the story goes. I prefer to keep them as special side content with interesting interactions.

Last edited:

Jaembul

Mar 30, 2020
View attachment 358242

Overview:
You play as a young demon hunter trying to prevent a massive Succubus invasion by uniting all the tribes of the land. However things aren't as simple as they might first seem as it's difficult to figure out your allies from your foes. Only time will tell if you are capable of saving the world or if you are just another adventurer that fell prey to the succubi.​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-07
Release Date: 2021-11-29
Developer: Olympus - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 4
Language: English
Other Game: Succubus Covenant: Warlock Saga
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Main Features:

More Info
DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Others: Android* - Compressed*

*This port is not released by Developer, Download at your own risk

View attachment 358227 View attachment 358229 View attachment 358232 View attachment 358228 View attachment 358231 View attachment 358243 View attachment 358230 View attachment 358234 View attachment 358236 View attachment 358233 View attachment 358229 View attachment 358244 View attachment 358225 View attachment 358235 View attachment 358226 View attachment 358245
Where is the link of android port?

tuxmask

Oct 8, 2017
great art, bad writing, gated behind some of the worst game play ive seen put out on an rpg maker gamer.

Zelig13

Aug 25, 2017
Nope, Aeolos will be long dead. A new gen with new people and new problems to solve.

It's a jump from the bronze age to the medieval age, thousands of years will pass.

Edit: Oh, you mean the second game, yes! He's the MC. lol
Sorry if this is a silly question, but why you decided to divide the eras in different games?
Wouldn't be easier to put the whole era in just one game or that would be too heavy?
Personally, I will prefer to play the 20 chapters of this era in just one game.
Anyway, for me is fine, is your game and I love it, but I am curious about your decision to divide each era in four games.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Sorry if this is a silly question, but why you decided to divide the eras in different games?
Wouldn't be easier to put the whole era in just one game or that would be too heavy?
Personally, I will prefer to play the 20 chapters of this era in just one game.
Anyway, for me is fine, is your game and I love it, but I am curious about your decision to divide each era in four games.
Limits of RPG Maker, unfortunately.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Well, I've seen RPG MV games of 6GB of size and with 12k pictures.
And SC is still pretty far from that.
I still prefer to divide the game, considering that it will take place in different locations, and I want to focus on them individually.
Like an Elder Scrolls does, for example.

+ Considering how long the game will be, and that there are choice and consequence, it will be a headache to keep going back and forth, so a "reset" will work for the best for me to develop the next area, story and game.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

Reiga711

Jul 30, 2018
I still prefer to divide the game, considering that it will take place in different locations, and I want to focus on them individually.
Like an Elder Scrolls does, for example.

+ Considering how long the game will be, and that there are choice and consequence, it will be a headache to keep going back and forth, so a "reset" will work for the best for me to develop the next area, story and game.
That's cool, and considering you're making it as you go, you can receive feedback before releasing the next areas/parts. It makes things better imo.

On a side note, will we see more of the imp from the underground?

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes