3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I mean if support comes plenty at some point you can always hire some external help that can work some magic with RPG Maker like going deeper into the many possibilities. You don't have to know everything, other people can share their brain if the coin rolls.
That's true. But I prefer to keep things inhouse as much as possible.
Time will tell.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
Nope. I'm a normal guy who happens to know a little of RPG Maker and became a developer. Gameplay, plugins, etc, aren't my strength.

I prefer to focus on things that I like to develop. Lore, characters, story, etc.
why is angelic speed sorta useless? it only lasts two turns and i still get hit with it

Last edited:

SleepyGhosto

Dec 9, 2019
After leaving the village to train for the first time as kids, I can't save anymore, even at campfires and when the game asks, the "save" button is greyed out and just makes an "invalid/error" sound when I click it. All I can do is load and delete saves, but when I try to delete a save it doesn't even delete it, it just gives me an error code and tells me to press f8 to see more info, but that doesn't do anything either. Anyone else have this problem? Edit: Nvm, it did delete it Edit, again: I was able to start saving at Chapter 1, weird

Last edited:

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
After leaving the village to train for the first time as kids, I can't save anymore, even at campfires and when the game asks, the "save" button is greyed out and just makes an "invalid/error" sound when I click it. All I can do is load and delete saves, but when I try to delete a save it doesn't even delete it, it just gives me an error code and tells me to press f8 to see more info, but that doesn't do anything either. Anyone else have this problem? Edit: Nvm, it did delete it Edit, again: I was able to start saving at Chapter 1, weird
It's a bug that will be corrected in the next chapter.

Has happened to others too.

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
Thank you for speaking human and not insulting me, I don't fully agree with that tho. The thing I've "complained" about is that the game has gotten substantially worse in quality (Even though the game has more budget & fanbase than ever!), that's not even much of a complaint it's a literal fact us "filthy animals who dont pay" and you godly patreons can should accept. So basically Subnero replied to me helping & telling that new guy about this fact saying I'm bitching? It's not a complaint, it's the harsh truth.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyways I wanna highlight on this thing: My or anyone else's criticism isn't less valid because of not paying. We're all humans with different incomes & reasons for not paying. I could throw a 5$ to Zion right now and all of a sudden all of my critique is suddenly amazing & the game will get better? The criticism is the exact same word for word if I paid or not. The reason free to play people talk here is because they love the game so much so that they're willing to spend hours writing in depth reviews, critique and help others. Not because they hate it lol. Overall I understand pirating is bad but once I get my shit together I'll be sure to support.

Also Zion DOES interact with this pirating platform/forum more than anyone, he reads & like reviews too. So the f95zone's complaints aren't completely irrelevant & unheard of. f95 is probably also the biggest source of fans/income for this game. However he loves to ignore all the critisism that points out flaws which is a problem when trying to make a good game.
i agree that succubi should have the same amount of artwork as before. a valid civil critique is a different thing than mere bitching.

anterogi

May 30, 2021
Something I feel being left out of this discussion here (if you can even call this a discussion) is that the chapter came out in 4 months instead of the usual 6-12 months. I think zion has made some really good decisions from a production stand point. If you look at the first couple of chapters Kain spent a lot of time creating assets that weren't of succubi, things like all the other hunters, the intro characters, etc. I'm really glad that these pictures are now being made by a secondary artist while the main one is focused drawing sexy demons. Which to me is the core appeal of these games. I'm also fine that close up shots have been cut because they weren't really doing much for me, and that time can be used on addition scenes or just getting the chapter out faster.

PaYrO212

Feb 1, 2021
Is this game gonna have 5 chapters until you defeat the duchess of the leaf clan or it will continue eventually with a chapter 6 in other place?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
i don't think adding 5 pic could slow down an entire update more than 1 week but whatever let's cut even more stuff i guess
And I don't think you understand that V doesn't work just for SC, although he prioritizes it, he has tons of commission and his own personal life.

It would be a delay between 1 to 2 months at least, because he had "slots" open every month. So a side image would take the same slot as one of the main images.

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes