3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

Gabranth2

Nov 11, 2019
Zion of Olympus, a question, if you don't mind.

When you said that the choices that we make in the game would influence the ending, is it only for the ending of the final game of this era or would it also influence the ending of the first game, the one we're currently playing?

Basically, would there be multiple endings for this game or does multiple endings only for the final game of the era?
I think Zion mentioned before that the choices we make on this game will change the ending for THIS game. The next game that he makes will follow the events based on a True Ending of the previous one and not based on our choices.

PaYrO212

Feb 1, 2021
I think Zion mentioned before that the choices we make on this game will change the ending for THIS game. The next game that he makes will follow the events based on a True Ending of the previous one and not based on our choices.
I hope that side the witch is part of the true ending

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
No, the next game will ask which of the important choices you made, and put you in the continuation of those paths.

The fourth game will be the last of this era, and will reveal which ending is the true one and which are optional.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Zion of Olympus, a question, if you don't mind.

When you said that the choices that we make in the game would influence the ending, is it only for the ending of the final game of this era or would it also influence the ending of the first game, the one we're currently playing?

Basically, would there be multiple endings for this game or does multiple endings only for the final game of the era?
End of the Era. The ending of each game will be pretty much the same, but you are going to experience the result of your choices, like in the witch quest, for example.

The last game of an Era, however, is the culmination of all those choices, resulting in your own ending. Some factions won't be available to be sided with if you choose choice A instead of choice B in a previous game, for example.

'The True Ending' is the one that I will consider as canon and will base the second Era on it.

Reactions: WinKid and Dolfa

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Soo the 5th episode is going to be bigger, and will you give more sex scenes to the love intrests. And what fetishes would you include?? will the be spanking,anal,breast play, threesomes ETC...

Elsiss Surana

Jan 15, 2019
Wait, the girls have sex scenes? I don't remember getting action with any of the four girls. Well aside from the cock tease scene with tits Mgee.

Elsiss Surana

Jan 15, 2019
'The True Ending' is the one that I will consider as canon and will base the second Era on it.

The moment you said that, I somehow got a picture of the MC defeating the leaf clan and starting his own tribe in the cave.
As punishment for leaving the hunters the angels start launching raids to abduct his children so they can continue the glorious line of hunters.

• Wow
Reactions: Zion of Olympus

Elsiss Surana

Jan 15, 2019
I don't know what's gonna happen in the true ending, but I really want to wipe that smile off the major bitch of the Leaf Clan since we met her in chapter 3
I'd like that lady wizard who we found doing research on the energy drain spell to actually come up with something for it. Then she uses the Duchess as an experiment. Something goes wrong and she wind up cursing her. The Duchess can no longer use her drain skills and has to resort to begging men for their seed so she can feed and stay alive. That would be glorious.

Reactions: PaYrO212

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
View attachment 1607766 View attachment 1607771 View attachment 1607776 Another hungry succubi is after your seed, can you control your temptation or will you let them soul dry you and die for pleasure. or will u slay those demons in womens body? View attachment 1607778 Zion if they were in your game, which tribe they would have belonged too.
Hard to say. Although they are hot, it's not clear to me as they don't have a theme.

They could fit hellish, crimson blood and/or royal.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
i wouldn't go there but even if i was actually being hurt i can exit that universe at will, the portal has protections so i would regenerate from being killed.
I don't know... Something tells me teleporting out of the scorching hell isn't that easy. I think the succubi would have your soul there to bully for a long time...

Plus, if they found out you knew about multidimensional teleportation they might try to bully you to share your knowledge with them. That way they could have a whole new world to snack on.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

Reiga711

Jul 30, 2018
  • Haha
Reactions: ss6
3.50 star(s) 103 Votes