3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
so after this game ends can we hope for an continuation for warlock saga since I played it and liked it a lot
I'll try to speed things up for Warlock Saga. I'm also excited to go back to it.

But the last chapter is giving me more work than I previously anticipated. There will be 8 new quests for the love interests, for example.

Krayola1234

Dec 28, 2021
I'll try to speed things up for Warlock Saga. I'm also excited to go back to it.

But the last chapter is giving me more work than I previously anticipated. There will be 8 new quests for the love interests, for example.
I've said it once, and I've said it before, if the mcs cross path, I would ice my guy from warlock in a heartbeat

• Wow
Reactions: Zion of Olympus

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Ah, would it be like the Succubus that MC has to defeat in Warlock Saga? There are four battles and each defeat result in different scene.
Exactly. Although in this case, you only fight her one time. The hole she will drain you depends on the stage you lose to her.

Reactions: WinKid

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Bitch thinks she has 4 boss stages, she's actually gonna have 4 stages of grief with the fifth stage of death > : )
God she pisses me off, feel like it will be satisfying too beat all these smug enemies
There IS something in smugness that invite others to punch it out repeatedly.

• Wow
Reactions: Zion of Olympus

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
You know, we could add a neutral Succubi that is friendly with Aeolos, like the Cow Succubus was; but trying to turn that friendship into romance ends badly.

Friendship is the only thing they could share, as tragedy is what awaits a man and a succubus that fall in love with each other.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
You know, we could add a neutral Succubi that is friendly with Aeolos, like the Cow Succubus was; but trying to turn that friendship into romance ends badly.

Friendship is the only thing they could share, as tragedy is what awaits a man and a succubus that fall in love with each other.
Too much effort for too little gain.

Plus, I HATE that scenario. The reason why SC exists is that I hated friendly succubi and decided to make my own game to show how succubi should act in my vision.

A small game outside the main series showing a relationship like this is not off the radar. But the main series already is full of content.

Reactions: Dolfa

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Sounds like a lot of stamina drain for the hero. Am I glad I went for the health tank build to outplay them all. :D
Don't forget to use Iron Will before each "Battle".

Bitch thinks she has 4 boss stages, she's actually gonna have 4 stages of grief with the fifth stage of death > : )
God she pisses me off, feel like it will be satisfying too beat all these smug enemies
Sounds like someone really hates succubi lol

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes