3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

DeBOMBs55

Apr 8, 2022
I dont want to sound rude but... u need to add the level up system back... and the runes where u get spells and stuff... I mean I get why u did it cause u want us a challenge right... not only is it not realistic but... u made the game a lot harder and very grindy... I dont know how many of those evil plants I had to kill just to get enough money to get those high level herbs... like I am struggling against this spider lady... also if u going to do this... kinda wish we had allies or something... or even recruit demons like we did in monster girl quest paradox.... and before u say all succubus are evil... most are but some like alma or even like rosario vampire kurumu... so I was thinking the one with the ropes... we could spare her and she join us... or like we spare daisy so that we can recruit black rose... and if not... please give back the level system... sigh... anyways... when u going to finish this game curious?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Well, I think that if you release complete games only you should do at least 1 SC game per year and maybe 2 or 3 chapters of Warlock Saga, because to in my opinion you should focus only in 1 or 2 projects at the same time, the comics are great and all but everyone here and Patreon are for the main series, and sorry to said it but the first SC game should be done already.

I understand your situation and sadly you can't do the art yourself, but other devs have that problem, they focused on so many projects at the same time and not complete any of them.

Personally I prefer chapter releases, but that it's your decision, good luck.
It's what I am doing now.

I'm solely focused on EC. Then, hopefully V will be back and I'll focus on SC again and finish it once and for all.

The first game had a pretty messy development due to my inexperience at the time.

Kain for example, didn't want to completely focus on the game, I should have asked for a second artist.

But I learned from it. I started EC last month and I already want to release it this year.

I'll see how things will go once V comes back.

+ Side projects are always good, since it's something you can fall back to if the main series has some kind of delay.

And there is absolutely no way I can release a succubus + 2 chapters of another game. That's insane considering the amount of text and scenes and lore and story involved. Not to mention the art and sprites.

Reactions: DeBOMBs55

DeBOMBs55

Apr 8, 2022
anyways... after this series is over? have u thought about making a new game based on agent akia? cause theres not a single game about it... it would be nice to fight delmos

Reactions: bwardyunbip

DeBOMBs55

Apr 8, 2022
but anyways yea... like all the succubus games I played have level up system... so the fact u took it away is kinda I dont know not smart... not trying to be rude here but... if I am going to struggle against like spider lady... I cant imagine beat the final boss... like at least mabe we buy like high level gear or something... like a god quality gear be require tons of gold cause I perfer that then this... like her poison does so much that even with heal items I just die to her... but anyways either level up system, we have allies even succubuses... or high quality gears... like even games like rs or like pokemon is nowhere near the grind fest compare to this but thats how I feel about it... overall I like the game but yea how many more chapters and how long will it take

• Angry
Reactions: Oathakafaze

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I dont want to sound rude but... u need to add the level up system back... and the runes where u get spells and stuff... I mean I get why u did it cause u want us a challenge right... not only is it not realistic but... u made the game a lot harder and very grindy... I dont know how many of those evil plants I had to kill just to get enough money to get those high level herbs... like I am struggling against this spider lady... also if u going to do this... kinda wish we had allies or something... or even recruit demons like we did in monster girl quest paradox.... and before u say all succubus are evil... most are but some like alma or even like rosario vampire kurumu... so I was thinking the one with the ropes... we could spare her and she join us... or like we spare daisy so that we can recruit black rose... and if not... please give back the level system... sigh... anyways... when u going to finish this game curious?
-Removing levels is the exact opposite of grinding, where you must kill a lot to level up lol

-The spider succubus is an OPTIONAL enemy. Come back to her once you are stronger. I don't understand why people keep throwing themselves at her.

-READ what each skill does. The game becomes a lot easier if you know what each skill does.

-Explore the ruins for better runes and artefacts. They will make the game much easier.

-No allies, as Aeolos is a sole hunter. That's his way of life.

-You must be new to the series. Succubus are evil, there is no siding with them. Unless you are a warlock, which is not Aeolos' case.

DeBOMBs55

Apr 8, 2022
" anyways... after this series is over? have u thought about making a new game based on agent akia? cause theres not a single game about it... it would be nice to fight delmos " the reason why I suggest u guys make a delmos or fighting dolls growl cause those girls are very popular that and mabe it be very interesting to make but again its up to u guys so yea

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
A new game plus mode might be fun eventually. I don't really want to grind through the tribal succubus again. I guess taking the +AGI origin lets you skip them.

I beat the spider succubus early on, but I did die to her more than anything else. Except the Ducchess on a second quicker playthrough, partly because I went into that fight with less life. I just spammed healing items which I guess it's fortunate I had them. Not sure I'd do that route again but I guess we'll see how it differs, seems like the biggest branch so far.

I also didn't want to fight the general ogre on my second play. I have two saves so as long as the saves carry over I can do the two different routes. But I do think adding in a difficulty toggle would be a good idea. Also I never found the buffs for the witch hunters, for the witch you can talk to her after a few times, but I didn't see a choice for the witch hunters for that. So I guess he's weaker that way too.
You get the buffer from them, but in a different way. You must:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

Masked Fellow

Apr 5, 2018
how to defeat white succubus in the cave who sprinkle pink spores and is invincible from turn 1
Besides taking your time to find runes to make you stronger and having good herbs on hand not much.

do keep in mind that her battle actually has TWO targets, you target her relic thing by default which you can never hit, switch the target to her instead.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Ah ok ty. Which one first to play? Or any would be fine?
The main series would be a better start, because Warlock Saga already presuppose that you are familiar with the world.

Last edited:
Reactions: SnG
3.50 star(s) 102 Votes