3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
It will be great if you let us giving him a name.
I would name him Dogmeat.
Temptation... Temptation never changes.

All hail Dogmeat! All potential waifu's must pass his exacting standards before being accepted by the hero!
Spoiler: MC saves a woman from a succubus lair only for the good boy to reveal her as being another succubus. Doggo and MC are hungry so they turn the tables on her making her succubus meat.

Rosenkranze

Jun 23, 2018
True... But, if you choose to see "The god of gifts" before you fight Rafflesia he probably is alive, right?

This is what I'm hoping for. I refuse to side with the hunters. the hunters were formed/trained by Kain, and F**K Kain. F**k him and the angels for Killing Ajex for an absolutely stupid reason. Any time any option lets me do something anti-Kain, I'm taking it.

Last edited:

Zelig13

Aug 25, 2017
This is what I'm hoping for. I refuse to side with the hunters. the hunters were formed/trained by Kain, and F**K Kain. F**k him and the angels for Killing Ajex for an absolutely stupid reason. Any time any option lets me do something anti-Kain, I'm taking it.
Kain is just another toy for the angels and especially for the purple hair angel, I believe that at some point he is going to die.
And the hunters are just fanatics of Kain, but in this game no one is completely good.

Reactions: Karl Speidel

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
i helped her and all she gave me was 30 gold did i miss something?
She doesn't give you the shard. You have to collect it from the ground. You help her to get access to it.
There was a change in there too. But I don't remember if I added or not in this update already.

I moved the shard to General Dahlia area, since some people refused to help the mage and couldn't reclaim it afterwards.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Actually, I wonder what happens if you eat succubus meat
Well let's see, they are "Carnivores" in the sense that they only "Eat" humans and they are a trapping species so I would imagine their meat would be extremely soft. This would be further contributed to by the fact that aside from fighting hunters they don't seem to have any need strain themselves with tasks such as hunting for food or building shelter.
As for their taste, humans have been described as tasting like pork so I would imagine succubi would taste like a "Thinner" version of that since their anatomy is designed for mimicry and luring rather than being a pursuit predator/ laborer.
In terms of nutritional value, since they exclusively subsist on... Humans, succubus meat would not be a good long term foodstuff but could be used to stave off hunger if nothing else were around.

• Angry
Reactions: Karl Speidel

Cologar

May 2, 2018
Well let's see, they are "Carnivores" in the sense that they only "Eat" humans and they are a trapping species so I would imagine their meat would be extremely soft. This would be further contributed to by the fact that aside from fighting hunters they don't seem to have any need strain themselves with tasks such as hunting for food or building shelter.
As for their taste, humans have been described as tasting like pork so I would imagine succubi would taste like a "Thinner" version of that since their anatomy is designed for mimicry and luring rather than being a pursuit predator/ laborer.
In terms of nutritional value, since they exclusively subsist on... Humans, succubus meat would not be a good long term foodstuff but could be used to stave off hunger if nothing else were around.
That's an interesting take. I was also wondering since the succubus body has aphrodisiac effects I wonder if cooking them would remove the effect, or if its ok to eat them raw. If the aphrodisiac effect remains even after they have been killed, I wonder what happens if we ingest them.

Mr.Gamer

Nov 8, 2021
Are we really discussing the taste of succubus flesh? Honestly, that's a bit creepy.
If I managed to read an manga where an novice witch gets turned into a gourmet meal by the monster she summoned, I'm pretty sure that it's not that far off from discussing what sex demons really taste like.

I'm kind of convinced that an recently fed one will be mildly salty and bitter...For obvious reasons. Otherwise, I'm half expecting it to turn someone evil or insane from the negative magic that they're comprised of.
And I know, they are a parasitic species that feast on mortals, but still. Creepy
You'd be surprised on what people are willing to eat.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
The question is not how a succubus tastes like but why you would eat one.

1.If you kill a succubus you have to destroy her whole,the protag kills each one with fire so there isnt anything left to eat.
2. As someone said above it is very possible it would be harmful or even lethal to eat one,if not the physical properties of the body then the demonic energy in them,I wouldnt put it behind them to possess a human that eats them or make him to arouse/corrupted that he turns into a demon or willingly seeks a succubus to be drained by.
3.If eating succubus was possible then most likely humans would do that in-universe like the warlike tribesmen but we dont see that and enough time has passed.

All in all i feel this is a redundant question such as the fanstupid one "can i have sex with a succubus but not kill me?" or "can a succubus be pregnant?" ffs like the lore doesnt say this already.

I would like personally to see more human enemies like the witch that made pacts with the demons or newly corrupted women,this would make it more dynamic and interesting to face such unique enemies.

Cologar

May 2, 2018
The question is not how a succubus tastes like but why you would eat one.

1.If you kill a succubus you have to destroy her whole,the protag kills each one with fire so there isnt anything left to eat.
2. As someone said above it is very possible it would be harmful or even lethal to eat one,if not the physical properties of the body then the demonic energy in them,I wouldnt put it behind them to possess a human that eats them or make him to arouse/corrupted that he turns into a demon or willingly seeks a succubus to be drained by.
3.If eating succubus was possible then most likely humans would do that in-universe like the warlike tribesmen but we dont see that and enough time has passed.

All in all i feel this is a redundant question such as the fanstupid one "can i have sex with a succubus but not kill me?" or "can a succubus be pregnant?" ffs like the lore doesnt say this already.

I would like personally to see more human enemies like the witch that made pacts with the demons or newly corrupted women,this would make it more dynamic and interesting to face such unique enemies.
Damn I can't believe I forgot that they get destroyed completely when you kill them, my bad!

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes