3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

Krayola1234

Dec 28, 2021
I forgot, how canonically strong is the protagonist in the end of chapter 4? Or atleast, if you had to say

I imagine he benches at minimum 3 plates, or maybe I'm dumb and he has the ufc hits really hard kinda strength.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I forgot, how canonically strong is the protagonist in the end of chapter 4? Or atleast, if you had to say

I imagine he benches at minimum 3 plates, or maybe I'm dumb and he has the ufc hits really hard kinda strength.
Best comparison I can give:

Imagine an athlete who trained heavily his entire life. Now he is eating a lot of meat and training at the gym for a year, while gaining access to some less portent firearms too.

That's Aeolos at the end of chapter 4.

In SC, almost everything is very grounded. No dragon ball power here.

Zelig13

Aug 25, 2017
I wonder if at the end of chapter 5 aeolos will die by a royal succubus or end his life in peace ?
Guess we'll get a cutscene that takes us back to spaceships like at the start of the game :unsure:
Chapter 5? He has to fight the succubus till chapter 20 and don't forget he has to impregnate one woman to continue his heritage, Aeolos will survive at least in the canon ending and pretty much have a happy life after destroying the succubi invasion, so my guess is that in the canon ending he will be king or leader of his own tribe and maybe in the future the tribe will be an important city.
Don't forget his heritage was successful for nine thousand years.

Krayola1234

Dec 28, 2021
Chapter 5? He has to fight the succubus till chapter 20 and don't forget he has to impregnate one woman to continue his heritage, Aeolos will survive at least in the canon ending and pretty much have a happy life after destroying the succubi invasion, so my guess is that in the canon ending he will be king or leader of his own tribe and maybe in the future the tribe will be an important city.
Don't forget his heritage was successful for nine thousand years.
Sperm so powerful he literally saved the world, (technically unsure if our future guy will make it)

Zelig13

Aug 25, 2017
Sperm so powerful he literally saved the world, (technically unsure if our future guy will make it)
If the future guy doesn't make it, he will be a disgrace for all his ancestors, they literally saved the world multiple times, so yeah no pressure. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
If I managed to read an manga where an novice witch gets turned into a gourmet meal by the monster she summoned, I'm pretty sure that it's not that far off from discussing what sex demons really taste like.

I'm kind of convinced that an recently fed one will be mildly salty and bitter...For obvious reasons. Otherwise, I'm half expecting it to turn someone evil or insane from the negative magic that they're comprised of.

You'd be surprised on what people are willing to eat.
If they taste overly salty where I'm thinking you're thinking, that just means your succubus is undercooked. I would try for at least 400 degrees.

The question is not how a succubus tastes like but why you would eat one.

1.If you kill a succubus you have to destroy her whole,the protag kills each one with fire so there isnt anything left to eat.
2. As someone said above it is very possible it would be harmful or even lethal to eat one,if not the physical properties of the body then the demonic energy in them,I wouldnt put it behind them to possess a human that eats them or make him to arouse/corrupted that he turns into a demon or willingly seeks a succubus to be drained by.
3.If eating succubus was possible then most likely humans would do that in-universe like the warlike tribesmen but we dont see that and enough time has passed.

All in all i feel this is a redundant question such as the fanstupid one "can i have sex with a succubus but not kill me?" or "can a succubus be pregnant?" ffs like the lore doesnt say this already.

I would like personally to see more human enemies like the witch that made pacts with the demons or newly corrupted women,this would make it more dynamic and interesting to face such unique enemies.
1. While it's true that their bodies would "Disappear" if burned but that's true of anything if you use enough fire.

2. I would doubt that possession would be an issue seeing as the soul would be back in the Scorching Abyss. I'm pretty sure the spiritual energy would have been expended while fighting.

3. In this time period succubi are not very common so they wouldn't be a major source of food. They are also very smart creatures. If a community became adept at exposing them, they would simply free rather than stay.

• Angry
Reactions: Karl Speidel

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
This update can't come fast enough. Checked this thread and people are really discussing what a succubus would taste like.
Admit it, you would want to "Eat" a succubus too.

We've reached peak degeneracy. Good job guys...
I'm sure we can go higher... To the Luna-Clan!

This is just the progression of sexy food:

-Femboy Hooters

-Tomboy Outback

And now we have Succubus Wing Stop

CodeLy

May 2, 2021
Im stuck at General dahlia i beat her but the game still not move on and all i can do is attack her but all attack or skill miss what is this about can anyone tell me plzz

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes