3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Zion of Olympus Will we see more witches and newly corrupted succubuses? For some reason it really like the concept of fighting not only sucubusses but also human enemies who can drain you like one.it adds variety and further proves the point that humans are the real threat or they are the ones that caused the whole succubus invasion debacle.

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
That's cool, thanks for info
<edit>
Sorry, but one more question - how can one get breast expansion content? Defeating succcubusses gives no additoinal CGs, and letting be defeated... well... ends game.
breast expansion already happens in the game

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
That's cool, thanks for info
<edit>
Sorry, but one more question - how can one get breast expansion content? Defeating succcubusses gives no additoinal CGs, and letting be defeated... well... ends game.
Yeah, this game is focused on femdom.

The love interests however, will have hentai scenes. And 2 girls will be added to your tribe so you can interact with them.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Zion of Olympus Will we see more witches and newly corrupted succubuses? For some reason it really like the concept of fighting not only sucubusses but also human enemies who can drain you like one.it adds variety and further proves the point that humans are the real threat or they are the ones that caused the whole succubus invasion debacle.
Yep, more witches are coming. One in Warlock Saga already.

If one day I have time, I'll love to develop a shorter game based on Kain.
He fought not against a full invasion, but it was similar to assassin's creed, where you have to hunt down your targets who are members of a cult. In this case, a witch coven, trying to take over the city states and summoning demons to do their bidding.

I think you also asked what happened to women, right? After the succubi conquer a world?
They are kept as slaves, for reproduction.
The prettiest ones are put together with the most handsome men to create slaves for the succubi to feed upon.
Infertile women and basically all men are put to work in the mines/constructions/etc.

The Royal clan do keep a good number of healthy human slaves to feed. "pedigree" humans if you may.
The best of the best for the royal clan.

Zelig13

Aug 25, 2017
Yep, more witches are coming. One in Warlock Saga already.

If one day I have time, I'll love to develop a shorter game based on Kain.
He fought not against a full invasion, but it was similar to assassin's creed, where you have to hunt down your targets who are members of a cult. In this case, a witch coven, trying to take over the city states and summoning demons to do their bidding.

I think you also asked what happened to women, right? After the succubi conquer a world?
They are kept as slaves, for reproduction.
The prettiest ones are put together with the most handsome men to create slaves for the succubi to feed upon.
Infertile women and basically all men are put to work in the mines/constructions/etc.

The Royal clan do keep a good number of healthy human slaves to feed. "pedigree" humans if you may.
The best of the best for the royal clan.
Man you are making the wait for chapter 5 really hard.
More scenes with our current witch will be great too.
And also we will see the girl that captured the purple hair succubus again? I feel like her role could be important or even that she can be part of Aeolos' harem.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Man you are making the wait for chapter 5 really hard.
More scenes with our current witch will be great too.
And also we will see the girl that captured the purple hair succubus again? I feel like her role could be important or even that she can be part of Aeolos' harem.
Eventually, she could be back, yes.

Testguy2150

May 3, 2021
Yeah, this game is focused on femdom.

The love interests however, will have hentai scenes. And 2 girls will be added to your tribe so you can interact with them.
I understand focus of this game. But if I understand corrdctly, to get BE scenes, player basically have to loose, am i correct, or am I doing something off?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I understand focus of this game. But if I understand corrdctly, to get BE scenes, player basically have to loose, am i correct, or am I doing something off?
Yep, with the exception of the love interests and concubines in the tribe. But love interests will only have hentai scenes in the next game and the concubines aren't implemented yet.

Traedor

Feb 14, 2018
IIRC, breast expansion scenes only happen for some of the leaf succubi and only when you 'fall' for their seductions after defeating them.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Got to say that I feel sad that two artists got injured during the making of this game. And who is your replacment for now??
They both fell for the same mistake, even after my warning, literally begging then to stop overworking themselves (they both took on multiple projects beside SC, resulting in an insane number of images per month).

So I decided that I would no longer work with a single artist, but with multiple ones, so this way, I could have the same progress, but dividing the job among multiple people.

This will avoid stress, a possible injury, and if one decide to leave for whatever reason, development will continue regardless, just a bit slower, until I fill that gap with another artist.

I avoided doing this because it's way more stressful for me to coordinate a big team, but I have no alternative.

Elsiss Surana

Jan 15, 2019
I avoided doing this because it's way more stressful for me to coordinate a big team, but I have no alternative.
That, my friend, is where you are wrong. There is one alternative you are forgetting!

First you need to invent a time machine. Then you have to travel into the future to when the game is complete. You'll need to disguise yourself so your future self doesn't recognize you. I suggestion dressing up like Gene Simmons back in his KISS days. Once there you need to get your future self blackout drunk so you can get access to his computer. Obviously your future self will anticipate this, so before you go you will need to program a back door that you can exploit to gain access to his computer.

Once you've broken into your future self's computer you just need to locate the image files and copy them onto a flash drive. After that, you'll need to tie you future self up and leave him naked in his garage with a note indicating he fell victim to a band of roving nudists. With this complete, you simply have to return back to your own time and use the pictures you stole from your future self to complete the game.

See? Simple!

Last edited:

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
That, my friend, is where you are wrong. There is one alternative you are forgetting!

First you need to invent a time machine. Then you have to travel into the future to when the game is complete. You'll need to disguise yourself so your future self doesn't recognize you. I suggestion dressing up like Gene Simmons back in his KISS days. Once there you need to get your future self blackout drunk so you can get access to his computer. Obviously your future self will anticipate this, so before you go you will need to program a back door that you can exploit to gain access to his computer.

Once you've broken into your future self's computer you just need to locate the image files and copy them onto a flash drive. After that, you'll need to tie you future self up and leave him naked in his garage with a note indicating he fell victim to a band of roving nudists. With this complete, you simply have to return back to your own time and use the pictures you stole from your future self to complete the game.

See? Simple!
Why didn't I think of this before?! Doing that right now!!!

Zion: Last message sent: 2097.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
They both fell for the same mistake, even after my warning, literally begging then to stop overworking themselves (they both took on multiple projects beside SC, resulting in an insane number of images per month).

So I decided that I would no longer work with a single artist, but with multiple ones, so this way, I could have the same progress, but dividing the job among multiple people.

This will avoid stress, a possible injury, and if one decide to leave for whatever reason, development will continue regardless, just a bit slower, until I fill that gap with another artist.

Thats a solution, but the issue is that the art will then look very diffrent, and it won't be consistent. I do understand the situation and hope that all of your artist will have a similar style so the game will be consistent in that regard.

My personal wish is for the first artist to return(I know that this is most likely impossible), His style was the best. His style heighlited how the succubi were inhumanily sexy creatures, and through their eyes and posture showed their preditory nature.

I don't mean that the second artist is bad, Its just my personal taste.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Thats a solution, but the issue is that the art will then look very diffrent, and it won't be consistent. I do understand the situation and hope that all of your artist will have a similar style so the game will be consistent in that regard.

My personal wish is for the first artist to return(I know that this is most likely impossible), His style was the best. His style heighlited how the succubi were inhumanily sexy creatures, and through their eyes and posture showed their preditory nature.

I don't mean that the second artist is bad, Its just my personal taste.
Kain will no longer work with hentai. His decision. So, no. His return will not be possible.

About that art difference, there isn't much I can do, since all artists have their own style. What I can do is to explain how succubi act, what they look like, etc, so they can do as close as possible to the evil MILFs that succubi are in SC.

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes