3.50 star(s) 103 Votes
Dec 15, 2021
The story's good, was hoping for 'choices matter' kinda the thing. Minor issues tho, in the multiple parts in the intro brings up the save screen but for some reason it will only let me load. The save button is disabled and greyed out. If that's the case, what's the point of bringing up the screen?

edit: so the dev does know about the bug, ok

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
The story's good, was hoping for 'choices matter' kinda the thing. Minor issues tho, in the multiple parts in the intro brings up the save screen but for some reason it will only let me load. The save button is disabled and greyed out. If that's the case, what's the point of bringing up the screen?

edit: so the dev does know about the bug, ok
Thanks! And yes, it's a known bug. I didn't fix right away because I thought most people had played it by now and would just skip the prologue. I was wrong.

And the choices will matter a lot, specially for the third game were the endings available to you are based/unlocked by them.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I literally posted the same thing right after the second SC related injury. It's as though the succubi themselves are refusing to be given form on paper.
I remember lol
I just wish that instead of superstition, the artist would take care of their health.

Working non-stop, without even a weekend of rest is terrible for you.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
I remember lol
I just wish that instead of superstition, the artist would take care of their health.

Im really intreasted how will our choises caryy through the game. Luckly for me I kept my saves, so will I be able to move my character with my stats and level or in one point I will have to restart??

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Im really intreasted how will our choises caryy through the game. Luckly for me I kept my saves, so will I be able to move my character with my stats and level or in one point I will have to restart??
I'll ask you questions at the beginning of the next game.

A few things will be "restarted" like your skill progression. I'll rework the gameplay. In fact it will be the first thing I'll do once I start working on SC2.
It's like the Witcher 3, where you must gain your points/skills again, even though you imported a save.

A few things will be considered done, like interacting with the love interests. I'll always start with Aeolos having interacted with them, so not to lock you out of any of the love interests.

What I will ask are the hard choices: Did you side with the hunters or the witch? Did you stand and fight against the duchess or summoned the God of gifts?
These are the questions that will unlock different encounters and endings, specially in the third game, to decide the fate of the protagonist and the world.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Mlynarz

Apr 26, 2022
I'm too stupid for this game I have no idea where to start someone could help me? I was on the beach now I'm in some castle of angels but I have no idea what to do

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I'm too stupid for this game I have no idea where to start someone could help me? I was on the beach now I'm in some castle of angels but I have no idea what to do
You probably skipped the prologue, hence the confusion.

On the beach, just go left until you see arrows to transition to another map.

Bankotsuban

Apr 2, 2018
There is no gallery for chapter 3 and 4? I have been looking trough all the island and there is nothing else to be seen :c

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I just hope for the best with this game, and that no artist get injured.
+1 to this.

I remember lol

I'm glad you remembered :)

Agreed on wanting the artists to take care of their health. I never experienced any artistic injuries myself but I imagine they must be excruciating.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zion of Olympus

kashmoney

Mar 23, 2019
I'll ask you questions at the beginning of the next game.

A few things will be "restarted" like your skill progression. I'll rework the gameplay. In fact it will be the first thing I'll do once I start working on SC2.
It's like the Witcher 3, where you must gain your points/skills again, even though you imported a save.

A few things will be considered done, like interacting with the love interests. I'll always start with Aeolos having interacted with them, so not to lock you out of any of the love interests.

What I will ask are the hard choices: Did you side with the hunters or the witch? Did you stand and fight against the duchess or summoned the God of gifts?
These are the questions that will unlock different encounters and endings, specially in the third game, to decide the fate of the protagonist and the world.
there are some minor choices that interest me tho, like siding with the slaves or selling them, or sacrificing the peasant or sparing him, taking the necklace from the woman among people you save, you get rewarded for picking the evil option on both of these so i was wondering if there's a catch later on? or if they are included in the questions

Last edited:

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
there are some minor choices that interest me tho, like siding with the slaves or selling them, or sacrificing the peasant or sparing him, taking the necklace from the woman among people you save, you get rewarded for picking the evil option on both of these so i was wondering if there's a catch later on? or if they are included in the questions
These are resolved in the game where you make the choice. The ones imported are just the biggest ones (because I'm just one guy and I can't make so many variations for a game).

Mr.Gamer

Nov 8, 2021
About that art difference, there isn't much I can do, since all artists have their own style. What I can do is to explain how succubi act, what they look like, etc, so they can do as close as possible to the evil MILFs that succubi are in SC.
Well, you could always write it off as the new ones hailing from an different corner of Hell. As vast it is, why should they all look the same?

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
How are we supposed to beat the dancer (the one that attacked you in the party after you finish the 4th dungeon) I'm basically stunlocked because she's faster, all she does is Stun 3 turn>tempt>guard and repeat over and over again. I believe i've tried everything i could and unlocked all possible side stuff, am i missing something? I have 16 agility by now
Before the battle, as in before entering the party, you have to consume the antiparalisis herb and activate Iron Will. It will prevent the stun lock.

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes