3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

stahp2020

Feb 25, 2020
Yo btw, is there a walkthrough or any guide available for the broad strokes of this game? Also, when you unlock your home base area and there's the exclamation mark above the campfire, is that supposed to be one of the side quests?

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Yo btw, is there a walkthrough or any guide available for the broad strokes of this game? Also, when you unlock your home base area and there's the exclamation mark above the campfire, is that supposed to be one of the side quests?
This isn't the first time I heard about this bug on the campfire. Once I go back to it after the release of EC I'll be sure to take a look.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
For the game, you can use our wikipedia for some guides:

Mar 10, 2018
so anyone knows where to go after beating the underground grove and celebrating with your friends? btw I did the quest for the two companions but after that idk I cant reach the infested area

Reiga711

Jul 30, 2018
Yep. And it's almost done.

+ I don't think I will work with chapters anymore. I'm keeping multiple projects under development so I'll have all the art when starting the project and can focus and finish it in one go.
omg that's huge hahaha, now we don't have to wait a few months for one single chapter. I'd rather we wait for a bit longer and get everything out in one go.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
omg that's huge hahaha, now we don't have to wait a few months for one single chapter. I'd rather we wait for a bit longer and get everything out in one go.
Not to mention that I'm much more efficient working in one go. Before, I had to stop what I was doing (like writing) to do something else (like drawing the maps) so I could finish a chapter.
What if I needed to change something later? What if I forgot something?

And my brain works much better if I decide to focus on something until it's finished, like writing all the scenes, THEN go work on something else.
Having to stop what I was doing broke the "flux" of ideas. I literally had to remember the structure of the text, or where I had stopped with the maps, which increased the time of development.

And worse of all, people got burned out of repeating the game from the start so many times.
I don't think it's worth it to develop a game like I was doing before.

Cologar

May 2, 2018
Hello Zion of Olympus hope you are doing well, but seeing the comment above me reminded me of a doujin I once read, where near the end of a chapter an angel claims she needs "essence" from the man in order to fight the demons, but she drains him to death and then remarks that the way angels get their power aren't so different from succubi. Would this be the case maybe in the later games, or could there be rare cases of fallen angels that have similar attributes to succubi?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Hello Zion of Olympus hope you are doing well, but seeing the comment above me reminded me of a doujin I once read, where near the end of a chapter an angel claims she needs "essence" from the man in order to fight the demons, but she drains him to death and then remarks that the way angels get their power aren't so different from succubi. Would this be the case maybe in the later games, or could there be rare cases of fallen angels that have similar attributes to succubi?
Fallen Azurin (angels) exist in the SC universe, but there are many types of them. The determinant here is why they fell from grace.

Exiled: Exiled angels are just normal angels that were exiled due to crimes against the laws of the Soaring Heaven. They lose connection to the source of their power, and are greatly diminished by it.
Blood Angel: Vampire Angels that abandoned Heaven to become powerful blood mages that need blood from creatures to use their spells.
Corrupted angel: An angel that makes a pact with the succubus queen and is allowed to touch the center of hell, acquiring soul drain for themselves, while maintaining many of the angels native powers, using the souls of the dead to power spells.
Abyssal Angels: Those who make a pact with one of the Masters of Destruction (rulers of the abyss below hell). Each with their own unique mutation and powers.

Angels themselves however, are the complete opposite of the succubi. While succubi drain life to sustain themselves, angels generate energy all the time and might even heal people with it.

Cologar

May 2, 2018
Fallen Azurin (angels) exist in the SC universe, but there are many types of them. The determinant here is why they fell from grace.

Exiled: Exiled angels are just normal angels that were exiled due to crimes against the laws of the Soaring Heaven. They lose connection to the source of their power, and are greatly diminished by it.
Blood Angel: Vampire Angels that abandoned Heaven to become powerful blood mages that need blood from creatures to use their spells.
Corrupted angel: An angel that makes a pact with the succubus queen and is allowed to touch the center of hell, acquiring soul drain for themselves, while maintaining many of the angels native powers, using the souls of the dead to power spells.
Abyssal Angels: Those who make a pact with one of the Masters of Destruction (rulers of the abyss below hell). Each with their own unique mutation and powers.

Angels themselves however, are the complete opposite of the succubi. While succubi drain life to sustain themselves, angels generate energy all the time and might even heal people with it.
Ahh I see. I am interested in the Corrupted Angels actually. Are they able to hide their corrupted forms and then be sent to areas where they can act like spies, or are other angels able to tell when an angel has been corrupted? Will we be able to encounter the Fallen Azurin as normal enemy types or are they mini-boss/boss enemies? Or will we encounter a mix of both? Is there anyway that an Exiled angel can be forgiven and allowed back into the Soaring Heaven?

Also, since corrupted angels maintain many of their powers even after acquiring soul drain, would the healing powers be one of them? Will that mean that you can actually have sex with a corrupted angel without dying to the soul drain?

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes