3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Fallen Azurin (angels) exist in the SC universe, but there are many types of them. The determinant here is why they fell from grace.

Exiled: Exiled angels are just normal angels that were exiled due to crimes against the laws of the Soaring Heaven. They lose connection to the source of their power, and are greatly diminished by it.
Blood Angel: Vampire Angels that abandoned Heaven to become powerful blood mages that need blood from creatures to use their spells.
Corrupted angel: An angel that makes a pact with the succubus queen and is allowed to touch the center of hell, acquiring soul drain for themselves, while maintaining many of the angels native powers, using the souls of the dead to power spells.
Abyssal Angels: Those who make a pact with one of the Masters of Destruction (rulers of the abyss below hell). Each with their own unique mutation and powers.

Angels themselves however, are the complete opposite of the succubi. While succubi drain life to sustain themselves, angels generate energy all the time and might even heal people with it.
Huh, interesting.

Wait, Vampire Angels? Were they born vampiric, or they gained that later?

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
-This is as close to a hybrid as one can get. An angel corrupted by Hellish energy and an succubus touched by the divine.
Remember, neither divines nor demons breed. They can't get hybrids.

-A divine succubus never existed, so all their powers and what they need or don't are unknow. This is just theory, after all.

-No, they don't have hunger for life. Corrupted angels gain access to soul drain, so they can use that energy to power their most powerful spells, since they are cut from the Soaring Heaven source. But they don't need life force like the succubi. They still generate energy, but at a much slower pace then before.

-They are in fact weaker. It's true that they could have powers from both sides, but they would be master of none. They would no longer be able to use light or dark powers to the fullest. Just lesser/medium powers of both.
And yes, an corrupted angels would continue to be stronger than a divine succubus.
Man, only a week away from this chat and I missed so much lore...

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Huh, interesting.

Wait, Vampire Angels? Were they born vampiric, or they gained that later?
Acquired it after. Vampirism is one of the most powerful curses that can befall any being, being angelic, demonic or mortal.

It's ancient and some speculate that the "giver" of this curse predates Veridatha, which is basically the "god" of SC universe.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Acquired it after. Vampirism is one of the most powerful curses that can befall any being, being angelic, demonic or mortal.

It's ancient and some speculate that the "giver" of this curse predates Veridatha, which is basically the "god" of SC universe.
It cant be that vamprism curse predates the god of sc universe,that would be weird to explain and put in the timeline,it would also omniously imply that all beings are by default infected with the curse,just it lays dormant.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
I feel you, man. Once I release Eden Crest, I'll focus solely on developing the world of SC. Even if I get tired of the main series and need some time off, that time will be used to create another game in the same universe, as I have so many ideas, like a game focused on Kain, during the Blood Wars against the Valerian Which Coven and Argos' Zemog, a sentient Ogre, commander of legions of Ogres.
This game would be focused more on investigation. You must discover the witches true identity, more similar to assassin's creed, where you hunt down templars and make connections on who is the next one.

1- Witches are way more common than Succubi in the life of an Adalon Hunter. One witch is enough to slowly draw more girls into a city/village/etc. Then, they start the rituals, the transformation of young girls to accept the pact with a succubus and so on. They will then form a coven, then spread their influence throughout the region.
In WS, there will be a quest to destroy a witch coven. Even the veil, who is "magic acceptant" don't tolerate witches, as for them, they are only puppets of the succubi.

2- Women are kept as slaves, for reproduction. The prettiest ones are put together with the most handsome men to create the best slaves for the succubi to feed upon.
Infertile women and basically all men are put to work in the mines/constructions/etc, under supervision of lesser demons, like ogres and orcs.
The Royal clan do keep a good number of healthy human slaves to feed. "pedigree" humans if you may.
The best of the best for the royal clan.

3-There are a few, like the Jiangshi, well preserved undead who can drain your chi/ki by contact. Like a kiss. They don't necessarily need anything sexual. Sexuality just helps to control the victim as they drink their energy. The first one was shown in the comic series.
Good to hear man,more lore is always welcome even more than the fantastic sex scenes (for most of them),puzzles and mystery is what is missing from this universe/game and i mean real ones like puzzles that aren't baby easy or skipable but are engaging,interactive and form part of the story.
Idk might be just me but i really liked the witch from chapter 3 i think? that is Kain's mother i believe,everything from dialogue to art to sex scene and story was really good and erotic,the only thing i disliked is the combat that is very generic plus no temptation ability. A normal or close to normal woman just dominating an profesional hunter who killed sucubuses is funny,ironic and somewhat sexy. Im the only one that finds witches and vampires (atleast in this setting) very sexy? like even better than succubuses most of the time.

A bit of a strech i know but i wish one day we would get to play in the sc universe in the shoes of a normal human (male or female),i like alot badasses that are so and strong despite being not special by birth or some prophesy BS but by their character and dedication to be skilled and do the right thing in their eyes,Naruto was such an example before the prophesy BS ruined it and prove Neji very right all along.

So women are kept as slaves,arent any who volunteer to help the succubuses or are forced to fight for them? I mean from what you said,you give the impression only women who signed a contract with a succubuses fight for them as witches but there must be warriors,archers or something else that fight for them right? Also can they force a woman to sign a contract with a succubus or it must be willing?

Is there something of a good equivalent of a witch? That signs a contract with a succubus but remains good? Like use evil to fight evil for the greater good or for her reasons.
Im also interested to know if angels sign contracts with humans too to help them fight evil (not just succubi but probably mainly them) to form something like an angelic/good version of a witch?

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019

Predating the universe? Like the Void Clan?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
It cant be that vamprism curse predates the god of sc universe,that would be weird to explain and put in the timeline,it would also omniously imply that all beings are by default infected with the curse,just it lays dormant.
Who is god? Veridatha is what the Seven Heavenly Virtues remember first, the one who gave them life. But is he the first? He surely was the creator... right?

I treat the lore of SC like ES does. It's a bunch of information from biased parts of the conflict. The truth might never been known. You have only fragments of dubious information to put together in a puzzle that might not be completable from the very beginning.

Good to hear man,more lore is always welcome even more than the fantastic sex scenes (for most of them),puzzles and mystery is what is missing from this universe/game and i mean real ones like puzzles that aren't baby easy or skipable but are engaging,interactive and form part of the story.
Idk might be just me but i really liked the witch from chapter 3 i think? that is Kain's mother i believe,everything from dialogue to art to sex scene and story was really good and erotic,the only thing i disliked is the combat that is very generic plus no temptation ability. A normal or close to normal woman just dominating an profesional hunter who killed sucubuses is funny,ironic and somewhat sexy. Im the only one that finds witches and vampires (atleast in this setting) very sexy? like even better than succubuses most of the time.

A bit of a strech i know but i wish one day we would get to play in the sc universe in the shoes of a normal human (male or female),i like alot badasses that are so and strong despite being not special by birth or some prophesy BS but by their character and dedication to be skilled and do the right thing in their eyes,Naruto was such an example before the prophesy BS ruined it and prove Neji very right all along.

So women are kept as slaves,arent any who volunteer to help the succubuses or are forced to fight for them? I mean from what you said,you give the impression only women who signed a contract with a succubuses fight for them as witches but there must be warriors,archers or something else that fight for them right? Also can they force a woman to sign a contract with a succubus or it must be willing?

Is there something of a good equivalent of a witch? That signs a contract with a succubus but remains good? Like use evil to fight evil for the greater good or for her reasons.
Im also interested to know if angels sign contracts with humans too to help them fight evil (not just succubi but probably mainly them) to form something like an angelic/good version of a witch?
-I'll see what I can do about puzzles. Will try my best.

-The reason why the witch Damia didn't have any seduction during combat is because that is a power exclusive to the succubi, that no human could ever be able to match.
It's not just them being hot and saying sexy things, it's mental/mind magic that fucks up your brain into just giving up.
Only succubi, a parasite created to seduce can use that in combat, as part of her "combat skill set".

-I don't know what you mean here, because Aeolos is a normal human. I hate chosen ones too.
There is no prophecy guiding him and he isn't special in any way either. His parents were normal people too.
Aeolos just trained very hard to inherit the angelic weapons since Kain was getting old and so was the other hunters.
Like, there is absolutely nothing special about Aeolos. Anyone could have gone through what he did. His accomplishments are his own.

-You can't force a human to accept a pact. It must be willing. For whatever reason, but willing. Even if the human lie to herself saying that "it's necessary".
Witches can use a variety of weapons, but really, which powers can compare to Hellish Magic? A fireball can kill many humans, poison/acid can dissolve them, etc. Magic is simply so much more versatile. Why train with a sword and shield when you can literally fry your enemies with thunder.
I ask you to remember that I try to create SC lore the more "realistically or believable" as possible. If we had magic in the real world, would people use swords and arrows, when they could just electrocute and burn their enemies from afar?

-With a succubus? No. Singing a pact with a succubus require you to kill an innocent. Like a little kid or a baby, so the succubus will consume their souls. There is no "good" person who would do that. A good person would seek the angels instead. Which brings me to the next point.

-Yes, some humans would make pacts with angels. There are many factions of them, like the Swords of Heaven, who are basically mindless killing machines (doom guy killing demons style) that live only for 10 years after the pact, due to the stress of their bodies.
And you have the Nephilim, who offer their souls to an angel in exchange for power. After their death, they are allowed to join the Soaring Heaven, as his soul becomes bound to it.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Predating the universe? Like the Void Clan?
Yep, but the void clan were just foot soldiers that managed to get dragged into the new universe and became "goddesses" by elimination, since their masters were locked out of it and still inhabiting the previous universe.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Who is god? Veridatha is what the Seven Heavenly Virtues remember first, the one who gave them life. But is he the first? He surely was the creator... right?

I treat the lore of SC like ES does. It's a bunch of information from biased parts of the conflict. The truth might never been known. You have only fragments of dubious information to put together in a puzzle that might not be completable from the very beginning.

-I'll see what I can do about puzzles. Will try my best.

-The reason why the witch Damia didn't have any seduction during combat is because that is a power exclusive to the succubi, that no human could ever be able to match.
It's not just them being hot and saying sexy things, it's mental/mind magic that fucks up your brain into just giving up.
Only succubi, a parasite created to seduce can use that in combat, as part of her "combat skill set".

-I don't know what you mean here, because Aeolos is a normal human. I hate chosen ones too.
There is no prophecy guiding him and he isn't special in any way either. His parents were normal people too.
Aeolos just trained very hard to inherit the angelic weapons since Kain was getting old and so was the other hunters.
Like, there is absolutely nothing special about Aeolos. Anyone could have gone through what he did. His accomplishments are his own.

-You can't force a human to accept a pact. It must be willing. For whatever reason, but willing. Even if the human lie to herself saying that "it's necessary".
Witches can use a variety of weapons, but really, which powers can compare to Hellish Magic? A fireball can kill many humans, poison/acid can dissolve them, etc. Magic is simply so much more versatile. Why train with a sword and shield when you can literally fry your enemies with thunder.
I ask you to remember that I try to create SC lore the more "realistically or believable" as possible. If we had magic in the real world, would people use swords and arrows, when they could just electrocute and burn their enemies from afar?

-With a succubus? No. Singing a pact with a succubus require you to kill an innocent. Like a little kid or a baby, so the succubus will consume their souls. There is no "good" person who would do that. A good person would seek the angels instead. Which brings me to the next point.

-Yes, some humans would make pacts with angels. There are many factions of them, like the Swords of Heaven, who are basically mindless killing machines (doom guy killing demons style) that live only for 10 years after the pact, due to the stress of their bodies.
And you have the Nephilim, who offer their souls to an angel in exchange for power. After their death, they are allowed to join the Soaring Heaven, as his soul becomes bound to it.
What is ES? Interesting how you put it,mysterious and somewhat psychological like those movies,i wonder if you will make it as good as you gave me the impression here.

Idk man,i get what your trying to do or plan to but Aeolos feels like one of those anime protagonists that are hugely overpowered and beat legendary or super strong characters the first time around just because he is the protagonist. Talk no Jutsu comes to mind:

In my opinion Aeolos is special or overpowered for those reasons:
-he goes toe to toe with the duchess,yes he is just defending until others arrive but still he shouldnt be able to survive her,this implies Aeolos is close to if not at her level,a duchess of a succubi clan,and you claim he is just a normal human.
I dont like the execution of that said choice,like to to the "god of gifts" to help you against the duchess and her hoard,which seems the most logical and not pulled out of your ass kind of thing,since its downright impossible that Aeolos and his gang would be able to take said horde on their own which is over-hyped plus the duchess so early on.
I liked the "god of gifts" arc and the incubus's character plus all the story we got,the 2 succubuses appeared again and it was believable,funny as you claim realism is your goal.

-He fights alot of succubuses,many times without pause,most of them are leaf the weakest true but he fights a beast and a arachnid succubus both are said to be much stronger than the leaf plus the lover/second in command of the duchess.Here it might be because of gameplay and story segregation but it feels overpowered,like he is one man army and even strong for hunter standards,the sucubi he encounters also dont seem afraid of him at all which means that the average avalon hunter isnt nearly as strong as him.

-the way Kain,the angels and others talk to him makes it sound like he is part of a prophesy or special in some way,understandable since the protagonist most of the time has to be special to make the players happy and engaged but if it is the case dont claim otherwise,its ok.

-He kills a very old and experienced witch or 3 demon hunters like its nothing,he beats the chief and shaman of the broken jaw(?) or what is their name,he defeats his mirror self in the trial and overall gives the chosen one vibes.

-he kills a assasin succubus that is part of the elite at the end of chapter 4 by himself with no apparent effort,others are impressed by this.

I could go on but you get the point,its my personal take but he seems like a chosen one.

Its interesting what you said about a succubus contract,you didnt mention before she has to kill someone,can you tell us more about the ritual and how it goes? Can a man sign a contract with a succubus?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
What is ES? Interesting how you put it,mysterious and somewhat psychological like those movies,i wonder if you will make it as good as you gave me the impression here.

Idk man,i get what your trying to do or plan to but Aeolos feels like one of those anime protagonists that are hugely overpowered and beat legendary or super strong characters the first time around just because he is the protagonist. Talk no Jutsu comes to mind:

In my opinion Aeolos is special or overpowered for those reasons:
-he goes toe to toe with the duchess,yes he is just defending until others arrive but still he shouldnt be able to survive her,this implies Aeolos is close to if not at her level,a duchess of a succubi clan,and you claim he is just a normal human.
I dont like the execution of that said choice,like to to the "god of gifts" to help you against the duchess and her hoard,which seems the most logical and not pulled out of your ass kind of thing,since its downright impossible that Aeolos and his gang would be able to take said horde on their own which is over-hyped plus the duchess so early on.
I liked the "god of gifts" arc and the incubus's character plus all the story we got,the 2 succubuses appeared again and it was believable,funny as you claim realism is your goal.

-He fights alot of succubuses,many times without pause,most of them are leaf the weakest true but he fights a beast and a arachnid succubus both are said to be much stronger than the leaf plus the lover/second in command of the duchess.Here it might be because of gameplay and story segregation but it feels overpowered,like he is one man army and even strong for hunter standards,the sucubi he encounters also dont seem afraid of him at all which means that the average avalon hunter isnt nearly as strong as him.

-the way Kain,the angels and others talk to him makes it sound like he is part of a prophesy or special in some way,understandable since the protagonist most of the time has to be special to make the players happy and engaged but if it is the case dont claim otherwise,its ok.

-He kills a very old and experienced witch or 3 demon hunters like its nothing,he beats the chief and shaman of the broken jaw(?) or what is their name,he defeats his mirror self in the trial and overall gives the chosen one vibes.

-he kills a assasin succubus that is part of the elite at the end of chapter 4 by himself with no apparent effort,others are impressed by this.

I could go on but you get the point,its my personal take but he seems like a chosen one.

Its interesting what you said about a succubus contract,you didnt mention before she has to kill someone,can you tell us more about the ritual and how it goes? Can a man sign a contract with a succubus?
I read what you posted and it seems to me that you are against him overcoming odds.

Take for example Guts, from berserk. His entire life was dedicated to overcoming odds that would kill any other man. Same as Aeolos did, recruited very young and trained by Kain and the other hunters for 10 years. Brutal training.
Does that make Guts special? Not for me. It makes him a survivalist that has been training more than others since birth and overcame every single challenge using all he could.

In fact, I could compare Aeolos fight against the Duchess with Guts vs Zodd for the first time. He couldn't win, he could just hold his ground until help arrived.
And Aeolos is forever scarred by that encounter with the Duchess if you choose the hunter's side. That scar and poison screwed his health, something that he'll probably have to carry out for the rest of his life.

Also, the real danger of the succubi are not their individual powers, but their numbers. Individually, you can imagine a succubus as a mage. The higher the rank, the more powerful the mage. But get past the magic and in close combat and they fall rather quickly.
It's the "Glass Canon" build. Extremely deadly, but easy to kill.
Aeolos does that exactly that with his relics.
When angels fight succubi they quickly dispatch them, and those who can't, are overwhelmed by numbers. Which, again, is the true strength of the the succubi. Like a zombie horde.
I never intended for succubi to be like indestructible goddesses, but powerful mages with limited mana.
PS: The Void Clan are not succubi. Might look like one, but they are not.

-When Damia was defeated, she had her power drastically reduced due to her aged state. That's why she activated the guardians there, to avoid confrontation. If you side with her, she greatly recovers the power lost to her age.

That was a dancer at the end of chapter 4. There are 2 factions of the Shadow Knife clan:
-Mountain tigers: ninjas extremely skilled in combat
-Desert Vipers: dancers who seduce and plan traps, but who have zero combat skills.
Aeolos defeated a Desert Viper, not a Mountain Tiger.

-Aeolos is treated well by the angels and his fellow hunters. That might be it. They like to make him feel like home there in Adalon. There is no prophecy for him there. His welcome there. That's it. They do that with all other hunters.

-Yep, a man can make a contract with a succubus to gain forbidden knowledge. He becomes a sorcerer. They don't gain the bodily transformation that a witch has, though, like being able to drain vitality to rejuvenate themselves.

-The ritual is a kid/innocent person is sacrificed in a altar where when the soul tries to escape the body, it's eaten by the succubus, sealing the deal. It's the only time where a non royal clan can feed on a soul.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
I read what you posted and it seems to me that you are against him overcoming odds.

Take for example Guts, from berserk. His entire life was dedicated to overcoming odds that would kill any other man. Same as Aeolos did, recruited very young and trained by Kain and the other hunters for 10 years. Brutal training.
Does that make Guts special? Not for me. It makes him a survivalist that has been training more than others since birth and overcame every single challenge using all he could.

In fact, I could compare Aeolos fight against the Duchess with Guts vs Zodd for the first time. He couldn't win, he could just hold his ground until help arrived.
And Aeolos is forever scarred by that encounter with the Duchess if you choose the hunter's side. That scar and poison screwed his health, something that he'll probably have to carry out for the rest of his life.

Also, the real danger of the succubi are not their individual powers, but their numbers. Individually, you can imagine a succubus as a mage. The higher the rank, the more powerful the mage. But get past the magic and in close combat and they fall rather quickly.
It's the "Glass Canon" build. Extremely deadly, but easy to kill.
Aeolos does that exactly that with his relics.
When angels fight succubi they quickly dispatch them, and those who can't, are overwhelmed by numbers. Which, again, is the true strength of the the succubi. Like a zombie horde.
I never intended for succubi to be like indestructible goddesses, but powerful mages with limited mana.
PS: The Void Clan are not succubi. Might look like one, but they are not.

-When Damia was defeated, she had her power drastically reduced due to her aged state. That's why she activated the guardians there, to avoid confrontation. If you side with her, she greatly recovers the power lost to her age.

That was a dancer at the end of chapter 4. There are 2 factions of the Shadow Knife clan:
-Mountain tigers: ninjas extremely skilled in combat
-Desert Vipers: dancers who seduce and plan traps, but who have zero combat skills.
Aeolos defeated a Desert Viper, not a Mountain Tiger.

-Aeolos is treated well by the angels and his fellow hunters. That might be it. They like to make him feel like home there in Adalon. There is no prophecy for him there. His welcome there. That's it. They do that with all other hunters.

-Yep, a man can make a contract with a succubus to gain forbidden knowledge. He becomes a sorcerer. They don't gain the bodily transformation that a witch has, though, like being able to drain vitality to rejuvenate themselves.

-The ritual is a kid/innocent person is sacrificed in a altar where when the soul tries to escape the body, it's eaten by the succubus, sealing the deal. It's the only time where a non royal clan can feed on a soul.
Funny enough, berserk first page is actually a similar to what happens in the game 1666562326267.png

nezus

Oct 17, 2022
hey guys,i can't save in this game,even though i play in scene where main and his friend are given to the weapons of his predecessor,i cant save game,can you guys help me?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
hey guys,i can't save in this game,even though i play in scene where main and his friend are given to the weapons of his predecessor,i cant save game,can you guys help me?
It's a bug in that prologue that will be fixed in the next release. Once you reach the beach, start the game again while skipping the prologue and you will be able to save.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Yep, but the void clan were just foot soldiers that managed to get dragged into the new universe and became "goddesses" by elimination, since their masters were locked out of it and still inhabiting the previous universe.
Unless they became more powerful when arriving to the new universe, I shudder to think what did these 'foot soldiers' served...

maishia

Oct 2, 2022
hello and good morning or evening to you zion of olympus i have some questions about things im curious about that i would like to ask you :

what time line is the next part in? past present or future?
is anything new from this game series coming out this year? or will it be in 2023?

is this game series possible to have 2 or more artists in it? or is one artist the limit?is there future possibility for karryns prison artist to be included alongside the new artist?

are there plans for enemies who only use paizuri/have only paizuri scenes?
it would spice of the games erotic scenes if there could be diffrent types of paizuri , like 69 paizuri scenes for example as it seems that paizuri is underappearciated and seen less than other types of sex in erotic games and anime , it feels like paizuri get short end of the stick as seen lot of times where paizuri scene in erotic game and other media cut off and quick changed into fellatio or vaginal sex.

for a game to have so many big breasts girls taunting the player with their breasts , for them to rarely use them seems kind of underwhelming and dissapointing in its own way , even though everything else about the game is good and with each new chapter fix bug/issue that older chapters have.

is there possibility of short stacked monster girls being added in future chapters?
possibility of monster girls in the past and present games time travel into the future for possible double paizuri and triple paizuri scenes with the future timeline cast of girls?

Mr.Gamer

Nov 8, 2021
You know, I've been wondering. Let's say if an succubus found some random guy in an abandoned building or something, he fights back with some cheap sword and gets knocked down on his back. She pins him and goes through the usual routine and starts riding him while boasting about how she's humiliating him. An group of warriors also hears him screaming and her bragging about how does it feel to be ridden like an horse.

How much force would it take to pull her off of him? And how pissed would she be, afterwards?

You can probably turn this into game mechanic, Zion...Of course, the spotters that you hire will likely die and you can only hire one at increasingly absurd rate.

But from the sounds of combat and her ass clapping, someone is bound to hear what's going on, right?

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes