3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

maishia

Oct 2, 2022
On the bright side, a lot of the SC projects are WAY ahead of me art-wise.
WS saga art is complete
SC 1 art is complete
SC2 art is almost done (we are in chapter 5 right now)
Small side projects art were bought during V's recovery.

Once I go back to SC, I'll have plenty to work with, and without delays, hopefully.
what happened to v? they got sick or injured? is the game that you said youre trying to release this year expected to come out in the 3rd or 4th week of december? is 2023 about releasing succubus coneveant or warlock saga next part?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
what happened to v? they got sick or injured? is the game that you said youre trying to release this year expected to come out in the 3rd or 4th week of december? is 2023 about releasing succubus coneveant or warlock saga next part?
-V overworked like Kain, causing an injury on his hand, but he's recovering well and hopefully he'll be with us soon again.
-The playtesting team need to playtest the game. Hopefully I'll be able to release this year. Don't know how much time they will need.
-I'm going back to SC next year. In 2023 I expect to finish the first game and start Warlock Saga again.

ElitexCursed

Jun 27, 2022
Go to "www" and then "save" REMEMBER TO TAKE A COPY OF YOUR SAVE FILES!!

After you've done that, Drag all the files into the save folder, When it said "You already have this file(or whatever)" Click "Yes to all" and done.
Ive done this and they still dont show up in game. very unfortunate.

Revolver1

May 21, 2018
Zion of Olympus How you been man? Question: I understand that there have been characters who have been trying to investigate and research the "drain" of succubi to counter them. Without any spoilers, is their "research" a complete waste of time? Simply put, I want to know if science can actually prove to be an effective countermeasure against them and their magic. Please don't pull convenient nonsense or fanservice lol. I can tell you put some serious thought into this story and plot, so I'm hoping for a realistic answer based on this story's premise despite the fact that we all know what it is.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Zion of Olympus How you been man? Question: I understand that there have been characters who have been trying to investigate and research the "drain" of succubi to counter them. Without any spoilers, is their "research" a complete waste of time? Simply put, I want to know if science can actually prove to be an effective countermeasure against them and their magic. Please don't pull convenient nonsense or fanservice lol. I can tell you put some serious thought into this story and plot, so I'm hoping for a realistic answer based on this story's premise despite the fact that we all know what it is.
Yes, it's a waste of time for them. They will spend years just to find out that this is the way things are and will never change.
Even if you could nullify magic, the succubus would just starve to death, being reborn into hell.
It's useless.

The better way to counter any demon, is to find a way to cause a massive amount of damage, where they will spend a literal eternity to come back.

Ahoura

Sep 22, 2018
Yes, it's a waste of time for them. They will spend years just to find out that this is the way things are and will never change.
Even if you could nullify magic, the succubus would just starve to death, being reborn into hell.
It's useless.

The better way to counter any demon, is to find a way to cause a massive amount of damage, where they will spend a literal eternity to come back.
Is there no way to like completely destroy a succubus a way that they won't be able to be reborn(ed) in hell?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Is there no way to like completely destroy a succubus a way that they won't be able to be reborn(ed) in hell?
Not that it has been discovered yet, in the Bronze Age.
Both angels and demons are a bit scared of such technology because it could eventually be turned against them, too.
And humanity is just too primitive to even consider doing that.

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes