3.50 star(s) 103 Votes
Jan 27, 2020
So that means that even a General of the Insect Clan can defeat Duchess Rafflesia.
Not sure if you've played The Warlock Saga variation of Succubus Covenant, but regarding the Leaf Clan's ranking in power, they're supposedly the weakest clan in comparison to all others, but their role is a big responsibility - or so I've heard. Not sure if I should spoil it since it is INDEED lore from The Warlock Saga, so I'll keep that delicious info to myself. Also, props to all of you other people who actually played it to the fullest (as in the most recent update for it, since it doesn't look like it's getting much attention in comparison to The Cursed Forest). It is perfectly reasonable since much like everyone else, Zion is one single person that can only have one set of two hands, feet, eyes, and ears alongside a single perfectly stable brain, a conscious mindset, and a perfectly healthy body consisting of one heart (not ice-cold nor frozen), two lungs, three (actually one) bladder(s), two kidneys, three (actually one) stomach(s), one liver, one small intestines, and one large intestines. One whole set of a perfect unnamed human - except nobody is perfect... (Apologies if this comment turned out rather... grotesque. The first half was actually rather informative, so if you'd rather just "skim" over the "un-informative half", that'd be great, thanks...) Have a wonderfully weird day, like I am currently having. :D

Jan 27, 2020
Download one of the old versions.
I think chapter 3 was the last version with anims... Correct me if I am wrong.
You are in another time and age, my friend. Where were you, in a time machine? (If you actually found one, you should secretly tell me the location, so I can undo all my "evil wrong-doings") :D

Jxiller

Sep 12, 2018
In chapter 5, would there be a story about Iole's past? since she herself no longer remembers her childhood.

Maryus

Dec 23, 2019
I don't know what's been happening for half a year, but the small developers don't share their new versions of games anymore. I notice that it happens in general.

PosmicCotato

Jun 19, 2021
good news my lazy and horny friends i found an save file editor that could help to make the game easier for those who are just here for the horknees
here's the link
basically just drag the save file into the rectangle and edit everything y'all want
posmic out

• Haha
Reactions: jazzko

JohnnyAllister

Sep 26, 2022
hey so what happens if you let a succubus fuck after you beat them in battle? i assume they kill you, so i haven't tried it out lol
For most of them you can "lose" up to 2 times before it's too late, so basically once you won the fight accept the temptation (first loss) then continue once more (second loss) and next one will be decisive, iron will you survive, no iron will no going back.

Walker117

May 8, 2021
Can a succubus absorb energy through their skin?
And can they feed on something other than human bodily fluids?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Can a succubus absorb energy through their skin?
And can they feed on something other than human bodily fluids?
-Nope. They must use their tubes/holes to suck victims fluids.
-Royal succubi can feed on souls. But for the best performance, sucking both is required. The Crimson Blood Clan can suck blood to nourish themselves.

• Red Heart
Reactions: tenneybox

DemonXros

Apr 17, 2021
-Nope. They must use their tubes/holes to suck victims fluids.
-Royal succubi can feed on souls. But for the best performance, sucking both is required. The Crimson Blood Clan can suck blood to nourish themselves.
This means no Footjob finish Scene whitout tailt or some kind of tube? D:

Reactions: JoeSimm
3.50 star(s) 103 Votes