3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
i have to wonder if the devs even playtested the dancer succubus fight...it really managed to soft lock me immediately :KEK:
I did. That's exactly the point of a trap, laid out for the protagonist. A careful hunter would drink with Iron Will ON + have some herbs of all types to help in the fight. In this case, the anti-paralysis herb.

also, who is your guys' proofreader??? cuz they could be doing a lot better
We have a team, but it's a LOT of text, so a few things escape us.

That overworld map is excellent.
Thanks!

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
I did. That's exactly the point of a trap, laid out for the protagonist. A careful hunter would drink with Iron Will ON + have some herbs of all types to help in the fight. In this case, the anti-paralysis herb.
well i wouldn't mind if she had just killed me straight up. what happened was that she got me with succubus temptation, but i had chosen iron will for my first turn. then there was just a pattern of stun/succubus temptation/rinse/repeat. the problem is that when you get stunned, iron will doesn't run out, so it was just an endless cycle of nothing happening. since she always gets to act first, you can't take any drugs, but she can't kill you either. i just had to spam guard (since that's the only way to act first) until it ran out and i could die lmao

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
well i wouldn't mind if she had just killed me straight up. what happened was that she got me with succubus temptation, but i had chosen iron will for my first turn. then there was just a pattern of stun/succubus temptation/rinse/repeat. the problem is that when you get stunned, iron will doesn't run out, so it was just an endless cycle of nothing happening. since she always gets to act first, you can't take any drugs, but she can't kill you either. i just had to spam guard (since that's the only way to act first) until it ran out and i could die lmao
yeah, i'll open up a turn so players can use the herb in battle.

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
well i wouldn't mind if she had just killed me straight up. what happened was that she got me with succubus temptation, but i had chosen iron will for my first turn. then there was just a pattern of stun/succubus temptation/rinse/repeat. the problem is that when you get stunned, iron will doesn't run out, so it was just an endless cycle of nothing happening. i just had to spam guard (since that's the only way to act first) until it ran out and i could die lmao
yeah, i'll open up a turn so players can use the herb in battle.
i really appreciate you being open to criticism and comments (at least on anything not plot related lol), most devs wouldn't respond as well as you have to the community. mad props to you

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
the size of the map is giant, will it be fully used counting all the next SC? happy christmas eve :)
Hmmm.... this is a hard question lol
Because not all areas will be used in the same Era. For example, this first Era is confined to Al'Shakir and the City States.
Next Era I might visit Tamura as well.
The Modern Era will have games all over the place, as travelling becomes easier.

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes