3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I know that many supporters gather here when they can't support us in a specific month, but I couldn't let you guys out of this news. Here is my way of thank you all for your support, even though this year have been pretty dry, content wise:

So, I decided to contact Shiki (Psy_G2) and ask him if he could work on a succubus for the game!

He said 'yes'! So, to close the first game with a golden key, Chapter 5 will have a succubus made by none other then the god of succubi at this point, Shiki himself!

And the best parts are:

-The art will be uncensored!

-It will be Shiki first breast expansion scene (that I am aware of)!

1672003135216.png

This was the only way I could find to thank you all for the support, because I know how you guys love Shiki's art.

Hopefully I can contact Renatan one day too, his art is amazing!

Really guys, thank you for all your support!

Full body here:

ElitexCursed

Jun 27, 2022
good news my lazy and horny friends i found an save file editor that could help to make the game easier for those who are just here for the horknees
here's the link
basically just drag the save file into the rectangle and edit everything y'all want
posmic out
I cant import any saves, none of them seem to show up in game when I put them in the Saves folder.

Dolfa

Nov 30, 2018
I know that many supporters gather here when they can't support us in a specific month, but I couldn't let you guys out of this news. Here is my way of thank you all for your support, even though this year have been pretty dry, content wise:

So, I decided to contact Shiki (Psy_G2) and ask him if he could work on a succubus for the game!

He said 'yes'! So, to close the first game with a golden key, Chapter 5 will have a succubus made by none other then the god of succubi at this point, Shiki himself!

And the best parts are:

View attachment 2263300

This was the only way I could find to thank you all for the support, because I know how you guys love Shiki's art.

Full body here:
WOW! just wow! best game now also getting best artist <3 Well, it already had amazing artists, but it just got even better :D
Even tho I been a badboy this year, the Christmas presents dint disappoint! new socks and amazing succubus cov. news!

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Speaking of good artists, do you know Doskoinpo? It would be great to involve him in this series.
I do know him, but I only contacted Shiki because he's basically the god of succubi at this point.
Language barrier is really bad. Many artists even refuse to reply if you are using a translator.
So, I'll probably just work with Shiki and Renetan if possible.

The_Archivist

Jan 9, 2019
I do know him, but I only contacted Shiki because he's basically the god of succubi at this point.
Language barrier is really bad. Many artists even refuse to reply if you are using a translator.
So, I'll probably just work with Shiki and Renetan if possible.
I can't say for certain but I've seen a lot of Dosk's art and I think even when they get paid they refuse to break their usual fetish interests. I think they have done intercourse before but usually it's always being stepped on or that weird fetish where the guy is trapped in tight clothes worn by the woman. I'm not knocking on it or anything but I'm pretty sure I've even seen voice works they were commissioned to make cover art for and they still make the artwork like that even if the voice work itself doesn't include it. Less about how good or bad their interests are and more that they seem entirely inflexible even when paid to do something.

Honestly I'm super happy you're working with Shiki and Renetan at all, those two do amazing art.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I can't say for certain but I've seen a lot of Dosk's art and I think even when they get paid they refuse to break their usual fetish interests. I think they have done intercourse before but usually it's always being stepped on or that weird fetish where the guy is trapped in tight clothes worn by the woman. I'm not knocking on it or anything but I'm pretty sure I've even seen voice works they were commissioned to make cover art for and they still make the artwork like that even if the voice work itself doesn't include it. Less about how good or bad their interests are and more that they seem entirely inflexible even when paid to do something.

Honestly I'm super happy you're working with Shiki and Renetan at all, those two do amazing art.
Yeah, some artists even turned me down because they refused to draw outside of their fetishes.

An artist refused me because he only drew an specific male character from naruto for the sex scenes and wouldn't work on anything else with other male characters.

People have preferences, but I can't work like this lol

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019

And the best parts are:

View attachment 2263300

Full body here:
Cool!

I'm unfamiliar with Shiki's work, though.

Traedor

Feb 14, 2018
If anyone is interested in checking out his work before the next chapter comes out, is a link to his pixiv. He also was one of the main artists in Succubus Prison (He did the art for Myusca, one of the main antagonists) and did a handful of characters in Monster Girl Quest: Paradox.

He's fairly typecast into drawing succubi/demon girls draining people to death, so he seems like a good fit for this game.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Yep! He's much better, and hopefully we can start working together again next year!
I'm really happy, as he is my favorite artist!
His EVIL MILFs are the best~
Great news to hear Devil V is nearly all better :)

Cool!

I'm unfamiliar with Shiki's work, though.
You are in for a treat. I guess you could say Shiki is the devil's food of succubus art <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zion of Olympus

DrownP

Dec 4, 2019
In my memory, I have never seem Shiki draw any character who have the breasts that as huge as the character in SC. Making me very curious...

Reactions: bwardyunbip
3.50 star(s) 103 Votes