3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
If there is any other problem where I'll have to wait for 6 months or more for the development to resume, I'll give up on SC.
I'll start making short games, with like 10 girls and focused only on the hentai aspect of it.
Will try to keep Shiki and perhaps Renetan too in this scenario. But I'm tired of these delays.

I made a new deal with the main artist, so he can work less while making more to avoid another injury (he no longer needs commissions, for example).
If that doesn't work, I'm out.

I work with 5 artists.

I tried working with a bigger team, but it's a LOT of stress to deal and coordinate a bigger team.
When it starts affecting my health, it isn't worth it.

This is why I have side projects instead of "keeping the money".
I work with 5 artists. I barely keep anything from patreon.
What I'm hoping is that the game sells well, so I can live comfortably with the copies sold.

I WANT this project to succeed. I am pushing as fiercely as I can for it to work.
Which reminded me of this video, where he explains that nothing worked out for him for 8 years:

View attachment 2300182
You contradict yourself hard,im dissapointed to see you contemplating to give up so casually,as if this site isnt filled with what could have been great games but were abandoned,because no one takes this fucking site seriously or anything that is atleast "free",then you share a video of a guy who took 8 years to succed,well dude you arent even close to 8 years and things have worked out somewhat unlike him so you have no reason to even contemplate giving up yet or ever,you gotta re-read and realise how fucked up it is to contradict yourself by saying you would give up if things at the first opportunity dont work out but say that its ok they havent worked out so far because a guy you know needed 8 years,did you post the video for what? To feel more sorry about yourself? To provide a explanation for things going slowly? Or and i hope is this,that you tried to encourage yourself by saying that succes comes even when you dont expect it or long time.

If you really want to take the stress angle just realise this,anything you will ever do in your life will be stressful,even more so if its something ambitious and constructive,any achievment takes effort and with that comes stress too,if you give up on the game for being "too stressful" you wont take long to find something else in real life or smt else to stress you just as much.

• Angry
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
You contradict yourself hard,im dissapointed to see you contemplating to give up so casually,as if this site isnt filled with what could have been great games but were abandoned,because no one takes this fucking site seriously or anything that is atleast "free",then you share a video of a guy who took 8 years to succed,well dude you arent even close to 8 years and things have worked out somewhat unlike him so you have no reason to even contemplate giving up yet or ever,you gotta re-read and realise how fucked up it is to contradict yourself by saying you would give up if things at the first opportunity dont work out but say that its ok they havent worked out so far because a guy you know needed 8 years,did you post the video for what? To feel more sorry about yourself? To provide a explanation for things going slowly? Or and i hope is this,that you tried to encourage yourself by saying that succes comes even when you dont expect it or long time.

If you really want to take the stress angle just realise this,anything you will ever do in your life will be stressful,even more so if its something ambitious and constructive,any achievment takes effort and with that comes stress too,if you give up on the game for being "too stressful" you wont take long to find something else in real life or smt else to stress you just as much.
I posted that video to say that I keep pushing forward. lol
After all these problems, many developers would have just given up.
I tried changing, making new deals, calling new people, starting new projects so all the weight doesn't fall to a single artist.

But that has limits. Every time a big delay happens, it sips away the will to develop the game.
Which makes me think that perhaps I started a overly ambitious project and I should backdown.

I want to develop this series, but only time will tell if I can succeed. As always, I'll keep moving forward.

Erdon5

Nov 2, 2022
I know that many supporters gather here when they can't support us in a specific month, but I couldn't let you guys out of this news. Here is my way of thank you all for your support, even though this year have been pretty dry, content wise:

So, I decided to contact Shiki (Psy_G2) and ask him if he could work on a succubus for the game!

He said 'yes'! So, to close the first game with a golden key, Chapter 5 will have a succubus made by none other then the god of succubi at this point, Shiki himself!

And the best parts are:

-The art will be uncensored!

-It will be Shiki first breast expansion scene (that I am aware of)!

View attachment 2263300

This was the only way I could find to thank you all for the support, because I know how you guys love Shiki's art.

Hopefully I can contact Renatan one day too, his art is amazing!

Really guys, thank you for all your support!

Full body here:

Amazing! I really do love Shiki's work, so i will be waiting patiently for Chapter 5 as much as you would need, Devil Vs return feels reassuring ngl. Doskoinpo's art would have definitely worked in this project too, but like you guys said, he rarely breaks his preferences even when paid, so that's a shame yeah, reminds me of Aeba, he also has quite a fetish for loli's Paizuri but he does break through it in some of his works and projects he was involved to, maybe you could have him on board too.

Not too familiar with Renatan's work honestly, but i trust you he must be good. I do know other artist can can definitely fit into your game, but let's not make the project too tiring.

Last edited:

SezRaipiffar

Sep 14, 2022
View attachment 358242

Overview:
You play as a young demon hunter trying to prevent a massive Succubus invasion by uniting all the tribes of the land. However things aren't as simple as they might first seem as it's difficult to figure out your allies from your foes. Only time will tell if you are capable of saving the world or if you are just another adventurer that fell prey to the succubi.​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-07
Release Date: 2021-11-29
Developer: Olympus - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 4
Language: English
Other Game: Succubus Covenant: Warlock Saga
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Main Features:

More Info
so.. I CANT SAVE :D .. i was still playing it..but then it crashed :I

DeathProphet.

Jul 16, 2020
I tried changing, making new deals, calling new people, starting new projects so all the weight doesn't fall to a single artist.

But that has limits. Every time a big delay happens, it sips away the will to develop the game.
Which makes me think that perhaps I started a overly ambitious project and I should backdown.

I want to develop this series, but only time will tell if I can succeed. As always, I'll keep moving forward.
I am here just to ask you something. Why dont we get to suck scubbus's cunt and her butt hole looks so jucy and delicious.

Nov 13, 2017
I understand that people want the 3 games out now because what we have now is great but it's not 1 month patreon = game done. Injuries are not planned (you think Zion wanted that delay ?), multiple artists is not a solution if they don't have the same style as things will simply look out of place (and it multiplies the cost), and lastly the games are free (at least for now) ? What are you complaining for when you're not paying anything ?

Games will be great, just be patient and not blame Zion for having morals and not dumping an artist for overworking and hurting himself, and be grateful to have answers daily.
That's actually literally the issues the game ran into. Zion wanted to keep 1 artist for consistent art, but then he got injured. So he worked to find another artist. Guess what, artist 2 got injured too. On the side, he'd been building up the art needed for his second game, which he planned to make after SC, but with the additional delays of letting the artists heal + finding new ones, etc, it didn't make sense to wait around while art was made, so he focused on EC, which is coming out very soon. After that, he'll be finishing SC. That being said, we're still a ways off from an update, as he'll be starting on chapter 5 soon.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I am here just to ask you something. Why dont we get to suck scubbus's cunt and her butt hole looks so jucy and delicious.
I see you're a hunter of culture as well. Licking a succubus and being her chair is always a fun (Albeit potentially deadly)scene. I even mentioned earlier how this is a game that could mesh well having the Osculum Infame be part of it's world (A demonic ritual where you kiss a demon's butt in exchange for magickal power).

Osculum Inflame:

SomeDude42

Jul 29, 2022
Anybody got a save from before the battle in chapter 3? Had the incubus help and found out that misses out on a battle with raffelesia.

Also wondering if that decision has any long-term consequences over not fighting it directly.

Clangokkuner

Jan 30, 2020
Anybody got a save from before the battle in chapter 3? Had the incubus help and found out that misses out on a battle with raffelesia.

Also wondering if that decision has any long-term consequences over not fighting it directly.
Made a "Save Pack" if you will, basically includes every sex scene of every Succubus you can encounter, plus the imp and a save list that tells you which save for which girl, for you convenience, also this is an edited godmode run so you can view the winning sex scene by one shotting the succubus.

Reiga711

Jul 30, 2018
I know that many supporters gather here when they can't support us in a specific month, but I couldn't let you guys out of this news. Here is my way of thank you all for your support, even though this year have been pretty dry, content wise:

So, I decided to contact Shiki (Psy_G2) and ask him if he could work on a succubus for the game!

He said 'yes'! So, to close the first game with a golden key, Chapter 5 will have a succubus made by none other then the god of succubi at this point, Shiki himself!

And the best parts are:

-The art will be uncensored!

-It will be Shiki first breast expansion scene (that I am aware of)!

View attachment 2263300

This was the only way I could find to thank you all for the support, because I know how you guys love Shiki's art.

Hopefully I can contact Renatan one day too, his art is amazing!

Really guys, thank you for all your support!

Full body here:
Bruh, legend! Now I can't wait for the release of chapter 5, like srsly. You mentioned its dropping after Eden Crest, so when is that? XD

I hate to keep asking this, but....

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Bruh, legend! Now I can't wait for the release of chapter 5, like srsly. You mentioned its dropping after Eden Crest, so when is that? XD

I hate to keep asking this, but....
Don't expect chapter 5 until at least the middle of the year. It has been over a year since I touched SC1.
I need to relearn everything. LOL

maishia

Oct 2, 2022
Amazing! I really do love Shiki's work, so i will be waiting patiently for Chapter 5 as much as you would need, Devil Vs return feels reassuring ngl. Doskoinpo's art would have definitely worked in this project too, but like you guys said, he rarely breaks his preferences even when paid, so that's a shame yeah, reminds me of Aeba, he also has quite a fetish for loli's Paizuri but he does break through it in some of his works and projects he was involved to, maybe you could have him on board too.

Not too familiar with Renatan's work honestly, but i trust you he must be good. I do know other artist can can definitely fit into your game, but let's not make the project too tiring.
agreed. renetan is somewhat new , he has 2 games tower of alfmia and princess honey trap , good art and animation. aeba no mori paizuri is very good too his paizuri is nice and he draws some nice oppai lolis. aeba vibes and themes would fit in with the game well. as aeba paizuri with the onsen game was some girls snuff life out of man through nothing but paizuri. excited and looking forward to renetan content in your games zion and would like to see aeba no more/aeba fukashi art in your games if it is possible

maishia

Oct 2, 2022

i get that this question might be wierd but is there chance of communication with
Remtairy at some point? like maybe artists that you hired for this game who are available maybe being in their next game and remtairy artist could be in a future game or chapter that hasnt started development yet?

perhapss a similar concept like karryn prison but with playing as multiple succubus in a alternate world where the succubus girls are novices and a bit hesitant towards sex , where they fight male enemies that try things to get into girl pants or to try to get a tit fuck out of the girls?

you watch the succubus girls grow into more passionate about sex to where at the same time also drain life force when they have sex.
a idea i have is where the succubus girls are blend in with other people and they dont have all the features visibly out there like the tail and wings and they only show it when having sex. that hidden secret succubus factor where the men trying tohave sex with them while fighting in turn based combat dont know that they are succubuses.
in this type of game you could have multiple artists , one artist for 1 succubus each.
it would be kind of like karry prison in battle where the female character you are using at the time is on the screen during battle at all times and whenever the enemy gets the girl lust desire high enough then they have sex that both consume stamina of girl and does libido damage to enemy male.

i thought it would be neat to see a rpg game about succubus in a style similar to karryn prison but with the ability to change between multiple characters and in multiple locations than rather being limited to one character and a prison location like with karryn prison.

at the same time it would be neat to see rpg game kind of like succubus coneveant from remtairy but with any kind of girls rather than limited to just succubus and sometimes angels. the thought is that it is battle fuck game like where you play as male character and having female enemies like succubus trying to fuck you in battle and even some optional battles where the princess of the kingdom challendge you to sex battle like dark night/renetan princess honey trap where she tries multiple kinds of sex on you.

as it would be cool to have a game where you play as male like in succubus conevant series and fight succubus and other kinds of girls in battles with temptation and sex where there are optional balltes where you have fights against princess and other human girls in the kingdom you trying to protect from monsters where the human girls use sexual tactics to defeat you , similar to what the succubus does in the zion of olympus games but the human girls sex does not have life drain like succubus but the human girls can turn the hero into their pet if they dominate him sexually through battle , just like the succubus turns human prey into cattle for their life force after defeat them sexually.

i thought it was kind of hot to see the female character you play as in the karryn prison game in standing art and watch as she becomes horny with erect nipples and slowly clothing comes off then to see the sex happen.
i thought that would be good if it was combined with the succubus theme you like zion but with added bonus ability of having multiple playable succubus characters made by different artists.

as it would be neat to be able to play as succubus characters in the succubus coneveant series or in a whole new game rather than be limited to play as hunter.
as i personally like the idea of seeing a succubus that you get to play as fuck and get fucked by the enemy males "rape or get raped/volentary sex" similar to how in karryn prison the player could choose to use sexual technique in battle if certain conditions are met rather than always having to wait for the enemy to start the sex.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

maishia

Oct 2, 2022
i also like the expressions on renetan girls in his games especially tower of alfmia / https://f95zone.to/threads/rpgm-none-tower-of-alfimia-v1-0-dark-night.92729/ " / takimoto yukari art is hot he draws really good paizuri too.
these girls in the game have some of my favorite scenes and they have good body posture in the scenes its really femme fatale and dominant girl kind of sexy :

" alfmia the succubus is really well made character design and her sex scenes are good too "

" final boss goddess , best girl and best paizuri and scenes :
her outfit suits her posture and facial expressions her smug energy and mesugaki vibes are so strong and she is so cute and sexy when she is having her way , especially during battle fuck during paizuri and the paizuri defeat sex animation scene. really love her design and her type of eyes. she is that type of girl that if she gets her hands on a guy dick she will make him explode like a volcano until there is nothing left!"

the princess and the angel with light blue hair and blue eyes are tied for my favorite character in the game along with the fairy.

it would be neat if there were fairy succubus in the series in the future both the small size fairy and ffairy girls as big as a short stack human girl.

renetan sadistic femdom type of character design and girls are very doskoinpo like but more open to paizuri femdom than doskoinpo. really nice stuff i am open to and excited for anything new renetan , even if the renetan content is in another artist/creator doujin game.

the way the girls in renetan games slowly toy with the guy sexually and turns him into their sexual boy toys through sex play during combat is so delightful it is a great change of pace from the common guy turing girl into slut and the monster girl/succubus method of sexual domination quick and painless yet sometimes slow and painless death "doesnt get to enjoy the expierence because sex in succubus case is bad end"

renetan idea of sex bad end is like a hybrid good end and bad end where you get to witness the slow downfall of the guy while being toyed by the girl and ejaculate several times before scene ends. the music that renetan uses in the sex scenes feels like a good match it is both romantic and a girls sexual playtime where the girl has fun with her new boy toy as she plays around with his penis until she is satsfied "and the guy cant resist or take initive sexually"

renetan is ideal for people who likes belko/lolicept as they have similar styles and their paizuri is like death by paizuri snusnu kind of paizuri. that kind of paizuri that sucks you in and once you are inside you are trapped and unable to resist or escape!

renetan animation is very well made and fluid like kurowana animation.
i like it when the girls lick their lips after making the guy cum from paizuri it makes the girls look more seductive.
seriously renetan paizuri is the kind of paizuri that want to be dominated by!
it brings such great pleasure to witness the male character in renetan games get dominated sexually by the boxom femme fatale vixen especially in his animated scenes , i need more renetan in my life.
alexi shuz and zankuro are my favorite artists , i love renetan so much the artist is in my top 5 favorite artists and renetan is somewhat new artist to the scene and new doujincircle. tower of alfmia , renetan first game is my favorite game from renetan!
princess honey trap " https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-honey-trap-rj01006188-dark-night.141608/ " is good too looking forward to new scenes being added to it just like with tower of alfmia.

renetan succubus sex "vaginal sex and paizuri" in zion of olympius games? YES PLEASE!

takimoto yukari

is a must have for sexy games with thicc tall succubus and human/angel girls.
i like yukari content as well , yukari paizuri is wonderful.

zion i would love to see more renetan in the future chapters and games as well , i know you dont like breast sex that much but if possible to have a mix of breast sex and vaginal sex scenes for renetan girls , especially if there is going to be animation as renetan paizuri animation is just so gorgeous and iconic , its just too good to exclude from the games!

it would be cool if renetan designed succubus got to be in warlock saga as well.
yukari short stacked/oppai loli paizuri is really good , yukari makes some nice paizuri only doujin.

thank you for the updates zion!
looking forward to release of edens crest game!
i hope that my message will be useful to you in some way zion.
thank you for making succubus covenant game series

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
i also like the expressions on renetan girls in his games especially tower of alfmia / https://f95zone.to/threads/rpgm-none-tower-of-alfimia-v1-0-dark-night.92729/ " / takimoto yukari art is hot he draws really good paizuri too.
these girls in the game have some of my favorite scenes and they have good body posture in the scenes its really femme fatale and dominant girl kind of sexy :

" alfmia the succubus is really well made character design and her sex scenes are good too "

" final boss goddess , best girl and best paizuri and scenes :
her outfit suits her posture and facial expressions her smug energy and mesugaki vibes are so strong and she is so cute and sexy when she is having her way , especially during battle fuck during paizuri and the paizuri defeat sex animation scene. really love her design and her type of eyes. she is that type of girl that if she gets her hands on a guy dick she will make him explode like a volcano until there is nothing left!"

the princess and the angel with light blue hair and blue eyes are tied for my favorite character in the game along with the fairy.

it would be neat if there were fairy succubus in the series in the future both the small size fairy and ffairy girls as big as a short stack human girl.

renetan sadistic femdom type of character design and girls are very doskoinpo like but more open to paizuri femdom than doskoinpo. really nice stuff i am open to and excited for anything new renetan , even if the renetan content is in another artist/creator doujin game.

the way the girls in renetan games slowly toy with the guy sexually and turns him into their sexual boy toys through sex play during combat is so delightful it is a great change of pace from the common guy turing girl into slut and the monster girl/succubus method of sexual domination quick and painless yet sometimes slow and painless death "doesnt get to enjoy the expierence because sex in succubus case is bad end"

renetan idea of sex bad end is like a hybrid good end and bad end where you get to witness the slow downfall of the guy while being toyed by the girl and ejaculate several times before scene ends. the music that renetan uses in the sex scenes feels like a good match it is both romantic and a girls sexual playtime where the girl has fun with her new boy toy as she plays around with his penis until she is satsfied "and the guy cant resist or take initive sexually"

renetan is ideal for people who likes belko/lolicept as they have similar styles and their paizuri is like death by paizuri snusnu kind of paizuri. that kind of paizuri that sucks you in and once you are inside you are trapped and unable to resist or escape!

renetan animation is very well made and fluid like kurowana animation.
i like it when the girls lick their lips after making the guy cum from paizuri it makes the girls look more seductive.
seriously renetan paizuri is the kind of paizuri that want to be dominated by!
it brings such great pleasure to witness the male character in renetan games get dominated sexually by the boxom femme fatale vixen especially in his animated scenes , i need more renetan in my life.
alexi shuz and zankuro are my favorite artists , i love renetan so much the artist is in my top 5 favorite artists and renetan is somewhat new artist to the scene and new doujincircle. tower of alfmia , renetan first game is my favorite game from renetan!
princess honey trap " https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-honey-trap-rj01006188-dark-night.141608/ " is good too looking forward to new scenes being added to it just like with tower of alfmia.

renetan succubus sex "vaginal sex and paizuri" in zion of olympius games? YES PLEASE!

takimoto yukari

is a must have for sexy games with thicc tall succubus and human/angel girls.
i like yukari content as well , yukari paizuri is wonderful.

zion i would love to see more renetan in the future chapters and games as well , i know you dont like breast sex that much but if possible to have a mix of breast sex and vaginal sex scenes for renetan girls , especially if there is going to be animation as renetan paizuri animation is just so gorgeous and iconic , its just too good to exclude from the games!

it would be cool if renetan designed succubus got to be in warlock saga as well.
yukari short stacked/oppai loli paizuri is really good , yukari makes some nice paizuri only doujin.

thank you for the updates zion!
looking forward to release of edens crest game!
i hope that my message will be useful to you in some way zion.
thank you for making succubus covenant game series
I didn't even contact Renetan yet lol
It's something that I plan to do.

I am at my limit right now on the artists I have the resources to keep.
I am not planning on calling anyone for a very long time.
The exception being Shiki and Renetan for a single succubus per game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: tenneybox

KIRAraitto

Jan 22, 2022
I didn't even contact Renetan yet lol
It's something that I plan to do.

I am at my limit right now on the artists I have the resources to keep.
I am not planning on calling anyone for a very long time.
The exception being Shiki and Renetan for a single succubus per game.
For me , I just think such like Devil-V suit for SC's art style.Maybe keep these artist work for SC is the most important thing.I think Zion dont need too many artists ,just keep the best!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zion of Olympus

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
For me , I just think such like Devil-V suit for SC's art style.Maybe keep these artist work for SC is the most important thing.I think Zion dont need too many artists ,just keep the best!
It's stressful to coordinate a big team, too.
This is why I value partnership so much.

I tried with Kain but didn't work. Hopefully it will work with V now.

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes