3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

Soosaasoos

Jun 18, 2020
It's always in the same spot? Only you have this persistent bug.
This usually happen when you skip the dialogue for too long.
I'll try and be more lore enthusiastic hahahahah. Thanks!
Ps: The story is interesting so far, at least for me. it may have come out as if the world isn't good, its just that the horn y got me...

Last edited:

Suicidecircus11

Nov 21, 2020
the game stops letting me save once I get to the survival challenge section of the prologue? Like the save feature is grayed out, any reason why that would happen?

Zelig13

Aug 25, 2017
the game stops letting me save once I get to the survival challenge section of the prologue? Like the save feature is grayed out, any reason why that would happen?
It's a know bug it will be fixed in chapter 5, after completing the prologue just start a new game but this time skip the prologue and you will be able to save.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
After the creator finishes his other game, Eden Crest. It's being finalized right now. I'd estimate like 6 months
That's a good guess. I have to remember where did I stop and go back to re-learn everything lol
But my objectives are:
-Eden Crest this month
-SC final version in July

Clangokkuner

Jan 30, 2020
Made a "Save Pack" if you will, basically includes every sex scene of every Succubus you can encounter, plus the imp and a save list that tells you which save for which girl, for you convenience, also this is an edited godmode run so you can view the winning sex scene by one shotting the succubus.

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes