3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

falcolo

May 27, 2021
aight thank guy, im done the chap 4 and here the full save folder like i said before, it contain every single succubus scene save since gallery dont have some succubus
Hey is this just all the scenes in the form of a video or just a save spot for the game

• Angry
Reactions: bwardyunbip

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
This sure is taking a long time,problem with this is that hype will continue to grow and will make it harder to satisfy the fans no matter the quality,I would be nice if zion updates us who arent on patreon too.

ExposedPlace

May 10, 2021
This question was probably already asked by someone else, but do we know how many chapters will be there in total in the final product?

Gunthet

May 8, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have 4 fragment stones, the red one, green one, blue one and the yellow one but I can't find the last one, do you remember where it's located?

Darkbreed

Dec 17, 2020
This game was announced on April 2019, it's been 4 years and this still doesn't have chapter 5.
Even with the generous estimate that 1 chapter per 1 year, so 15 years in total? lol
Holy shit ur right. I hope this game gets funded enough that the dev considers hiring more PPL to help him.

syuuki167

May 29, 2020
I don't know about this but the cgs are loop 1 , 2 and 1 , 2 and repeat. too much text. Not really happy about that.

Oct 2, 2020
Holy shit ur right. I hope this game gets funded enough that the dev considers hiring more PPL to help him.
This is an RPGM Game with static images. He already has received the images for chapter 5. It's not like he has to stop all of his programming, writing work while two of his artists had injuries. I'm just saying if he really wanted to release chapter 5, it could have been done. Just face the facts.

Frosthugger

Dec 28, 2017
This is an RPGM Game with static images. He already has received the images for chapter 5. It's not like he has to stop all of his programming, writing work while two of his artists had injuries. I'm just saying if he really wanted to release chapter 5, it could have been done. Just face the facts.
If I understand correctly, Zion wanted to branch out to side projects (Eden Crest) and diverted time into that. I is not what we want and it is not as good as Succubus Covenant or Warlock Saga in my opinion, but it is understandable. I don't agree with the decision to divert time and resources from the main series like Zion of Olympus did, but I get it. It's very easy to burn out doing the same thing and pretty normal to want to explore other avenues or hit a writers block and such. Been there.

Thus, I believe that this delay is not abandonment of the game or intentional long-term money milking like we've seen in many projects. I would venture a guess that the delay is caused by diverting resources and possibly burnout, but the game will come. Sure, it sucks that it is delayed, but I am rather confident that Zion will deliver... eventually.

Reactions: rainingdayss
Nov 27, 2019
Arts for ch5 is so much and cost a lot as 6months for ch5 is not profit or as profit as previous chapters. So zion take like 12months or more to as profit as previous chapters or more.
after playing 1year EC project and this full 6months for ch5, I fully understand that zion is a good businessman at least for him.

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes