3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Hello, i can't save my progress from a certain point of the story, right before the training in the south on the map at the beginning of the story, if you know how to solve it please let me know, thank you in advance. The button 'save' is just not available unlike the 'load' and 'delete' button which appear to be available
In case you couldn't solve it: I'm guessing you're still on Ch0 (story intro). You can save your game once MC grows up and goes onto his mission (beginning of Ch1).

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Nov 13, 2017
In case you couldn't solve it: I'm guessing you're still on Ch0 (story intro). You can save your game once MC grows up and goes onto his mission (beginning of Ch1).
There's a known bug in the prologue in the current version where the save feature breaks at the end of it lmao. Basically the workaround is beat the prologue, then start a new game and skip the prologue.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
According to Discord, Zion has finished the succubus battles part along with some extra dungeons.
Awesome! I'm looking forward to it!

There's a known bug in the prologue in the current version where the save feature breaks at the end of it lmao. Basically the workaround is beat the prologue, then start a new game and skip the prologue.
That bites, I'm sure that's going to fixed in the next update.

Reactions: chskhk

P-1000

Jan 2, 2022
What is the story so far? like until the end of chapter 4 at which poits are we and are we going to see in future the space ship we see in the prologue? they said they were being attacked by succubi, or is it just part of the prologue and nothing else
P.S. So, each chapter is a game standalone?

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
What is the story so far? like until the end of chapter 4 at which poits are we and are we going to see in future the space ship we see in the prologue? they said they were being attacked by succubi, or is it just part of the prologue and nothing else
P.S. So, each chapter is a game standalone?
No, every chapter is added to the existing game. Chapter four means it has the four chapters.

Oh, we are very far away from seeing that advanced future. Ideally, if all goes well, Zion will be releasing games that will advance through the eras until they reach that grim future.

It will take quite a while, though, and depends on the series being successful enough to maintain funding for its development

Maryus

Dec 23, 2019
At first the game was great, then the drawings started to be uglier, with thicker lines because of another artist, and the succubus are no longer so seductive in their words. You can only read their hatred towards the main character.
I'm tired of waiting for new content and I haven't been waiting here since yesterday, this year or last year. This game may also be tagged with Abandoned.

More than this, the gallery is missing.

Android213

Sep 3, 2021
At first the game was great, then the drawings started to be uglier, with thicker lines because of another artist, and the succubus are no longer so seductive in their words. You can only read their hatred towards the main character.
I'm tired of waiting for new content and I haven't been waiting here since yesterday, this year or last year. This game may also be tagged with Abandoned.

More than this, the gallery is missing.
There is a gallery, you just have to unlock it with the completed dream stone.
Edit: Came back on this comment to reflect on me simping for this game T_T

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 103 Votes