3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
Its missing half of the succubus in game.

Excusing Zion for not releasing chapter 5 is one thing but not fixing the gallery, bugs, text, as 4.1, 4.2 just shows he doesnt care, no matter what the zion simps here like to peddle.
I understand your frustration, especially with the gallery. That's why I made a manual save slot "gallery" here.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

ZAIK0

Nov 22, 2019
that would be 13or 14 months for CH5

Very Impressive mate
indeed it takes a lot of time this last chapter I grant you, after I think that chapter 5 will be much more complete than the others, then the time to correct the multiple bugs of the game + the complete gallery I imagine that this is not as simple as one might think :unsure:

LazerShark

Mar 5, 2020
Ideally, if all goes well
Lol, it's been what, 4 or 5 years since the start and the first game has not even been released yet, and the dev plans to release 20. This is just the beginning and shit like artist injuries and problems with the team (Kaine leaving) managed to completely halt production. If Zion is being honest (X), then he is completely unequiped and incapable of finishing a project of this scope. And due to the fact there is not really a justification for the delay of chapter 5, he lacks focus as well. The story and worldbuilding may be impressive, but this is still just a standard rpgmaker rpg without any mechanical complexity, and a relatively short one at that. In the ideal scenario, even with a one person team, the first game should have not taken more than two years, maybe three, to get a decently polished final release. And yet, here we are. Ideally, if all goes well, we might see a satisfying conclusion to the first era, and maybe, if we're very lucky, some early concepts of the second era. And considering the state of most games on this site, that would be enough I guess.

sandark

May 27, 2018
Since the people on this website became impatient and mocked Zion and their works. Zion is no longer active here. They only posts new developments and interacts with others on Patreon and Discord. So there is no problem that some people think this place is abandoned. They plan to finish CH5 by the end of July.
Honestly the entitlement and negativity in this place is astonishing at times. I'm glad Zion decided to do the healthy thing and focus on a more supportive community.

Kalam 1986

Dec 31, 2020
Lol, it's been what, 4 or 5 years since the start and the first game has not even been released yet, and the dev plans to release 20. This is just the beginning and shit like artist injuries and problems with the team (Kaine leaving) managed to completely halt production. If Zion is being honest (X), then he is completely unequiped and incapable of finishing a project of this scope. And due to the fact there is not really a justification for the delay of chapter 5, he lacks focus as well. The story and worldbuilding may be impressive, but this is still just a standard rpgmaker rpg without any mechanical complexity, and a relatively short one at that. In the ideal scenario, even with a one person team, the first game should have not taken more than two years, maybe three, to get a decently polished final release. And yet, here we are. Ideally, if all goes well, we might see a satisfying conclusion to the first era, and maybe, if we're very lucky, some early concepts of the second era. And considering the state of most games on this site, that would be enough I guess.
This is the best explanation so far but stillI Zion simps think we are the bad guys here.
Yes we are toxic here unlike other threads because zion is the only one who acting like a non-profit working hard patroner even though it is a standard rpg maker. I am suprised that these simps still exist even after EC terrible result and taking more months for SC final chapter 5 again.We will see the results and efforts when the game comeout.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Since the people on this website became impatient and mocked Zion and their works. Zion is no longer active here. They only posts new developments and interacts with others on Patreon and Discord. So there is no problem that some people think this place is abandoned. They plan to finish CH5 by the end of July.
I know right. It's a shame how toxic this thread has become since Zion left :(

Nov 27, 2019
It is been a long time that i dont have trust in zion anymore when he say the animation take lot of time.
1. Listen lads SC animation is easy as basic.
Cut an image of a succubus body to butt, head ,legs, arm then make them go upside down in same pattern. It is more easier than drawing lot of images then combine all images for animation. But zion was faking like it is not enough with 6months.
2. 6months per update for this kind of game engine level is questionable lads.I already stretch my hand to RPG maker engine and it is really easy not complex at all.
3. this is a pirate bay zion is the one who at the wrong place. He do not belong here.
Now he ran away cause my fellow lads start to see what kind of person zion is.
Not only here but also Patron lads are also mocking zion for EC results.
It is a shame some lads are still on zion side.

Oct 2, 2020
Nobody here owes Zion anything, since we are all pirates. But such plans and deadlines have been made since past 1.5 years and Zion failed to deliver each and every time such a deadline is hit. Like LazerShark and I said, the storyline in the game and Kain's art (which is gone now) is the only USP for this game. It doesn't have any mechanical complexity or gameplay elements to warrant 4+ years of development time even if it's a single person developing it.

Like I said, there are plenty of things that could be done in 4.1 too, which would show Zion is dedicated to this. But regardless, if you want to simp for him. go right ahead. your opinion is yours, ours is ours.

DrownP

Dec 4, 2019
Nobody here owes Zion anything, since we are all pirates. But such plans and deadlines have been made since past 1.5 years and Zion failed to deliver each and every time such a deadline is hit. Like LazerShark and I said, the storyline in the game and Kain's art (which is gone now) is the only USP for this game. It doesn't have any mechanical complexity or gameplay elements to warrant 4+ years of development time even if it's a single person developing it.

Like I said, there are plenty of things that could be done in 4.1 too, which would show Zion is dedicated to this. But regardless, if you want to simp for him. go right ahead. your opinion is yours, ours is ours.
I think you quote the wrong person

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes