3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

DthSky

Apr 1, 2018
Since the people on this website became impatient and mocked Zion and their works. Zion is no longer active here. They only posts new developments and interacts with others on Patreon and Discord. So there is no problem that some people think this place is abandoned. They plan to finish CH5 by the end of July.
How i can join discord to follow the work ?

caramel15

Oct 13, 2021
can someone share the new pictures of succubus Zion posted on patreon?I don't have a patreon account so I can't follow him

Last edited:
Reactions: Mbjald
Nov 27, 2019
Some pateron lads should updates the kemono page if u dont wanna share with ur user name here. U can post secretly in kemono.
I just realized posts from kemono are from patroners.
A patroner lad or lads who supporting zion link the pateron posts to kemono. Now it is stopped updating.
Which might mean that lad or lads stop linking patreon posts to kemono or stop supporting zion.

Bop107

Sep 23, 2018
Honestly, as much as I don't wanna say it, this thread isn't wrong at all that it's kinda ridiculous for a game like this to be in development for so long. Like, I do feel the story and the art takes some time to make, of course it does, but it gets to a point that the fact this dude is trying to make a whole series out of this, and the first game is still taking a while to come out? It's a hard pill to swallow.

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes